Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, 22 August 2026

CSA in the USA > Worst Family of the Year indicted in Ohio - 16 children rescued

 

Siders family indicted, Gary Jr. & Elizabeth indicted in separate child sex abuse case


Posted:

Updated:





VINTON COUNTY, Ohio (WOWK) – As child endangering indictments were handed down against the Siders family, two defendants, Gary Siders, Jr., and Elizabeth Siders, were also indicted in a separate child sexual abuse case.

According to the Ohio Attorney General Andy Wilson’s Office, Gary Siders, Jr., 36, and Elizabeth Siders, 33, were both indicted on four charges each stemming from an investigation opened in March 2026 by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation regarding unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

The Attorney General says the victim in the case “is not a member of their immediate family.”

Wilson says the indictments allege that Gary Jr. and Elizabeth Siders “engaged in sexual conduct with a minor more than 10 years younger than their own age” between January 2022 and September 2022.

According to Wilson, the charges Gary Jr. and Elizabeth face in this investigation are:

  • Two counts each of sexual battery, a third-degree felony
  • Two counts each of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a third-degree felony

Gary Jr. and Elizabeth, along with Gary Jr.’s parents, Gary Siders, Sr., 73, and Christina Siders, 68, were all arrested June 30 on child endangering charges when 16 children were removed from their home, some of whom were in “serious medical condition.” (see article immediately below).



Authorities said investigators had been at the home to serve an unrelated warrant. While they never officially announced the contents of that warrant, another warrant had been issued that day for Gary Jr. on public indecency charges. However, Vinton County Sheriff Ryan Cain clarified in a video statement that the warrant they were serving was related to these charges.

“There have been a lot of speculation and questions regarding the June 30th presence on Ohmer Street in Hamden. These indictments provide some insight into the ongoing investigation; however, to preserve the integrity of the ongoing investigation and to protect the victims, I conclude my statement here,” said Cain.

Vinton County Prosecutor William Archer further clarified that the search warrant was issued for the purpose of securing Gary Jr.’s DNA for the child sex abuse case. Just as when the child endangering charges were first announced, Archer said this investigation is also not a case of human trafficking and that there is no danger to the general public.

According to Wilson and Cain, the investigation launched in March into Gary Jr. and Elizabeth stemmed from a different child sexual abuse case in Vinton County. That investigation began in December 2025 and involved sexual abuse allegations involving two children.

In that case, two South Bloomingville men, identified by Wilson as Joshua Saunders, 23, and Brandon Henderson, Sr., 40, were indicted and arrested Friday, Aug. 21. Saunders faces four charges, including rape and gross sexual imposition, and Henderson faces 21 counts, including multiple charges of child endangering, gross sexual imposition and sexual battery.

Along with this announcement, Wilson announced that Gary Jr., Elizabeth, Gary Sr., and Christina were all indicted on numerous charges related to the endangerment of 16 children within their home.

The charges in the separate child endangering investigation are:

  • Gary Siders, Jr. – 19 charges total
    • Two second-degree felony counts of endangering children
    • Ten third-degree felony counts of endangering children
    • Seven misdemeanor counts of endangering children
  • Elizabeth Siders – 19 charges total
    • Two second-degree felony counts of endangering children
    • Ten third-degree felony counts of endangering children
    • Seven misdemeanor counts of endangering children
  • Gary Siders Sr. – 16 charges total
    • Ten third-degree felony counts of child endangering
    • Six misdemeanor counts of child endangering
  • Christina Siders – 19 charges total
    • Two second-degree felony counts of child endangering
    • Ten third-degree felony counts of child endangering
    • Seven misdemeanor counts of child endangering

“The indictments in this case include charges in the alternative, meaning that multiple counts or different theories of a crime have been charged for the same acts. Doing so allows for a more complete and appropriate presentation of evidence to the court and jury,” Wilson explained.

All of the Siders were arraigned on July 1 and pleaded not guilty to an original 16 counts each of child endangering. They then waived their preliminary hearings the following week.

The Siders’ bonds were set to $300,000 each. Gary Sr., however, was granted a motion to have his bond reduced to recognizance only. Vinton County Prosecutor William Archer said at the time that this was because if he remained in custody, Vinton County would be responsible for his medical bills, which the county could not afford. He was released from custody earlier this month.

Motions requesting competency evaluations for all four Siders defendants have also been granted by a Vinton County judge. These evaluations will determine if they are able to stand trial.



========================


16 children removed from Vinton County home, 4 adults charged


Posted:

Updated:


VINTON COUNTY, Ohio (WOWK) – Four people have been arrested after 16 children in serious medical conditions were removed from a home in Vinton County.

Ohio Attorney General Andy Wilson, Vinton County Sheriff Ryan Cain, Vinton County Prosecutor William Archer and representatives from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation announced the arrests on the on Tuesday evening.

According to Archer, Gary Siders Sr., Gary Siders Jr., Christina Siders and Elizabeth Siders all face 17 counts each of child endangering, a second-degree felony. Officials say none of the suspects are from Vinton County and “had been traveling.”

Wilson says this is not a human trafficking case. He says the investigation has been ongoing and culminated Tuesday morning in a search warrant at a home on Ohmer Street in Hamden. Wilson, Cain and Archer all called the conditions in the home “horrendous” and “deplorable.”

“This is pure evil. What we saw down here today is pure evil.”
-Ohio AG Andy Wilson


 Wilson commended the deputies and Ohio BCI agents who investigated the case and their swift actions to get medical help for the children in what he called “one of the worst environments” he’s seen in his career.

“I’ve been doing these types of cases for a long time. I’ve spent a big portion of my career dedicated to prosecuting these types of cases, and I can tell you this is pure evil. What we saw down here today is pure evil,” Wilson said.

Prosecutor Archer says investigators have not been able to speak with the children at this time.

“This is a felony of the second degree because it involves serious physical harm,” Archer said. “We have 17 counts because we couldn’t even talk to the kids to get names and contact information, so it will eventually only be 16 counts.”

Attorney General Wilson says the children, who range from 1.5 to 18 years old, are currently receiving medical treatment at “hospitals around the state.” He says “several” of them are in serious condition, and two had to be flown to trauma centers.

“I want to stress that our focus right now is on the safety of the children. These kids are being evaluated medically, and we’re trying to get them placed, and that is our primary concern at this point,” Archer said.

Sheriff Cain says there is no outstanding threat to the community.

The investigation is still ongoing, officials say. Because of the continuing investigation, Wilson says officials are still limited in what details they can give at this time.

Archer says that as the investigation continues, more charges could be possible.

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine issued the following statement regarding the news.

“Ohio Attorney General Andy Wilson has kept me informed about the tragic situation in Vinton County. I have talked to Vinton County Sheriff Ryan Cain to offer any help that we might be able to provide. The Director of the Ohio Department of Children and Youth, Kara Wente, has been working today to assist Vinton County Children’s Services, and will continue to help in the days ahead.

“It is heartbreaking to learn the conditions that these children were living in, and to learn of their medical conditions. Attorney General Wilson is an experienced prosecutor and he has told me he has never seen anything like what he saw today. Fran and I pray for these children, and thank the children’s services workers, law enforcement officers, and medical personnel who are helping them.”





Friday, 21 August 2026

Islam in America > Outstanding refugee charged with Medicaid fraud and sex trafficking in Minnesota

 

Minnesota: Muslim ‘outstanding refugee’ honoree accused in fraud scheme tied to sex trafficking


Many people are indignant about this massive fraud, but fewer are asking why there is such a preponderance of people of one particular religious group among the fraudsters. The answer to that question, however, is quite simple: this behavior is sanctioned in Islam.

Bruce Bawer, in his prophetic 2006 book While Europe Slept, tells the story of “an Oslo imam who has preached that Christians, under sharia law, must pay jizya, the protection tax demanded of all infidels living in Muslim lands: In Norway, they don’t do this. Therefore the Muslims have a right to steal from them. If a Muslim walks straight into a store and steals, it is thus a legitimate act.’”

Since then, we have seen millions upon millions of Muslims stream into Europe and then immediately go on welfare, and/or engage in fraud. This is because the Oslo imam was correct: non-Muslims paying for the upkeep of Muslims is a Qur’anic dictate. The Islamic holy book says: “Fight against those do not believe in Allah or the last day, and do not forbid what Allah and his messenger have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth, even if they are among the people of the book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” (Qur’an 9:29)

Paying the jizya, a poll tax, is thus a sign of the humiliation of the unbelievers, and of Allah’s punishment of them in this world and in the next for the crime of rejecting Muhammad and Islam. Seizing money or goods from unbelievers is thus simply a move to restore the natural order of things, in which non-Muslims work and Muslims enjoy the fruits of their labors.

Refugees Welcome – Sanctuary rally -LetThemStay Melbourne by Takver from Australia, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0


Minnesota ‘outstanding refugee’ honoree accused in fraud scheme tied to sex trafficking: ‘Can’t make this up'

by Andrew Mark Miller, Fox News, August 18, 2026:

An immigrant in Minnesota who once received an “outstanding refugee” award from the state government has been charged with Medicaid fraud, prompting strong backlash on social media.

Salman Ahmed Elmi is facing three counts of aiding and abetting by swindle and five counts of aiding and abetting by false representation as part of an alleged scam to bill Medicaid for over $1 million in fraudulent services, Fox 9 Minneapolis reported. The charges also allege that two members involved in the fraud scheme were tied to a sex-trafficking ring involving brothels.

In 2021, the Minnesota Department of Human Services, an agency deeply involved in the massive fraud scheme that has unfolded across the state in recent years, honored Elmi with the title “outstanding refugee” along with an Entrepreneurship Award….

What a joke they must think America is! 

=====================================================================================