Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday 1 December 2016

'Yes, I have been Raped,' says Westwood Actress Evan Rachel Wood

'I am still standing. I am alive. I am happy.
I am strong. But I am still not OK'
The Associated Press

    Actress Evan Rachel Wood, who stars in HBO new hit show Westworld, revealed in an
    online posting that she has been raped twice. (Chris Pizzello/Invision/Associated Press)

Evan Rachel Wood has revealed that she has been raped twice

The revelation comes in a letter to Rolling Stone that Wood made public on Twitter on Monday.

In the note, she writes, "Yes, I have been raped."

"I am still standing. I am alive. I am happy. I am strong. But I am still not OK," she says. "I think it's important for people to know that, for survivors to own that, and that the pressure to just get over it already should be lifted."

Wood says was assaulted once "by a significant other" she was together with at the time, and by a bar owner during a separate incident. She says she initially questioned herself over both incidents, which she says took place "many many years ago."

The Westworld actress posted the letter after the incidents were mentioned in a Rolling Stone profile of her published earlier this month.

Wood says in the letter that she believes being raped "was one of the many factors" behind a suicide attempt when she was 22.


No comments:

Post a Comment