Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Monday 16 February 2015

Labour's 'Selfie Queen' was Victim of Sickening Child Sex Abuse from Age Six

Karen Danczuk, wife of  Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk
A LABOUR councillor - dubbed the party's 'selfie queen' - has revealed she posts pictures of herself on the internet as a response to being the victim of sickening sex abuse as a child.

Karen Danczuk, who is married to Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk, has gained notoriety for sharing photos of herself on Twitter – often in a low-cut top.

The 31-year-old has now spoken about how she takes the self-shots because she is now "free to do whatever I want" after years of feeling ashamed due to her childhood horror.

She told The Sun: "I was raped and abused by a paedophile for years and years.

“And for years afterwards I felt worthless, guilty, as though I had somehow brought this on myself, but I was just a little girl."

Simon Danczuk
The businesswoman said the abuse, which began when she was six-years-old at the hands of a family friend, meant she had been suicidal, and had been prescribed anti-depressants.

However, her husband, who has been at the forefront of the campaign for an enquiry into historic child sex abuse, encouraged her to seek help.

She said: "I used to cover my body, wear head-to-toe black clothes so I didn’t draw attention to myself. I was so self-conscious.

"I now know I didn’t do anything wrong. Finally I realise this isn’t my fault.

"I can have fun without feeling ashamed of myself, and that is why I take pictures and put them on Twitter — because I can.

"I am now free to do whatever I want."

Picture of Karen Danczuk
Mrs Danczuk, who runs a delicatessen in Rochdale, explained how she had been molested while growing up in Middleton, Lancashire.

She said: "He was just someone who would be around a lot.

"He was OK. I didn’t take much notice of him until one night he came up to my bedroom.

"He didn’t chat. He just came to my bed, got hold of my hand and made me put it on his area.

"He tried to make it a game. I was young, but I knew right from wrong. It was wrong.

She added: "I’d try to blank it out. I had a very unhappy childhood. I wouldn’t wish that on anybody."

Mrs Danczuk, who met her husband in 2007, said she was scared of her abuser, and did not feel like she could tell anyone.

She said: "After a few months it became full-blown rape and that went on for years.

"It always happened in my bed. Even now I can’t sleep with the door open in case someone comes in.

"I’d dread hearing his footsteps.

"It always happened on a Sunday. Sometimes it was other days too but on Sundays it was bath day."

The abuse continued until Ms Danczuk was 11, but she has not reported the man who raped her to the police.

She said: "I’ve thought about it, but I don’t want to take a step back.

"He’s ripped years of my life apart. I can’t let him take any more from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment