Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday 11 June 2023

Islam - Current Day > Magrebians terrifying French girls and women; Imam rapes Hindu woman, forces conversion, then dumps her

..

The French Women’s Nightmare

JUN 11, 2023 2:00 PM 
BY HUGH FITZGERALD
Jihad Watch

Migrants – which in France today means, overwhelmingly, maghrébins, or Muslim Arabs from North Africa — commit 48% of the rapes in Paris and 55% in Marseille. Muslims make up 10% of the French population, but more than 50% of the prison population. Recently, a feminist collective posted videos of French women for whom sexual harassment by “Maghrebi types” has become a common, and nightmarish, occurrence. More on their experiences can be found here: 




‘It is always the Maghrebi types who follow, whistle at, and insult me’


– French women recount their experience with sexual harassment from foreigners

by John Cody, Remix News, June 5, 2023:


A 20-year-old French woman is speaking up about her experience with foreign men sexually harassing her in a video posted by the feminist group Collectif Némésis. In a video that has received hundreds of thousands of views on Twitter, Lea describes how “Maghrebi types,” referring to North African men, sexually harass her.

“Personally, it is always the Maghrebi types who follow, whistle at, and insult me,” says Lea.

She refers back to a previous incident, saying, “There was this Maghrebi type who accosted me, asks whether I want drugs, crack, or coke. I refuse, but he insists for another 10 minutes and then asks me whether we could spend the night together. I say no. I want to catch the subway, then he asks whether he can join me. I say no.”

She then recounts how the man did not let the issue go, but instead continued to follow her along with a group of individuals.

Heading for the tram station, when I see these two individuals together with six others, and I find myself all alone with them in the station. The tram arrives, I board it and remain in front, right next to the driver, so at least if there is a problem, he is right beside me. All of them also board (the tram), stationing themselves at the doors, and at that moment, I don’t feel very reassured. I pull up the (hood) of my sweatshirt so they cannot see me, and the first individual stands right next to me.”…

She stated that when she got to her station, the men blocked her way from all exits and did not get out of the way when she told them she was going to miss her stop.

When she tried to get past one of the men, “Instead of stepping aside to let me pass, he pushes up his pelvis into me so that I bump into him.”…

The “woke feminists” in France avoid any discussion specifically about the Muslim migrants who, out of all proportion to their numbers, are responsible for sexual assaults of all kinds on French girls and women. These “feminists” are determined to protect Muslims, and to pretend that the problem of increased sexual assaults has nothing to do with the increase in their numbers, but should be attributed to a widespread “patriarchy.” But the statistics show that Muslim migrants are at least five times more likely to engage in sexual assaults, including rape, than the native French. The misogyny and contempt for females, and especially for non-Muslim females, whose dress and mien semaphore to Muslim males that they are “easy meat,” explain their behavior.

We have all made the same observation: The people who attack us daily are mostly non-natives. We created Nemesis because mainstream feminist organizations are very reluctant to talk about cases like the Cologne sexual assaults (caused by people of Middle Eastern or North African origin) or the large-scale rape and pimping of female British minors in Rotherham, Telford, Rochdale, Derby, Oxford, etc. (organized exclusively by members of the Indo-Pakistani community). But also because street harassment is mainly the work of men from a different culture, and feminist associations try to hide this fact by masking our very concrete problems with abstract concepts such as ‘patriarchy.’”

It’s not a general “patriarchy,” but more concretely, the mental makeup of Muslim males that needs to be examined.

Another woman who spoke with Collectif Némésis said that she lived directly above a shisha [the hookah, or hubble-bubble pipe, used mainly by Arabs] bar in Lyon.

“Hello, my name is Mathilda. I’m 25 years old. I lived in Lyon for three years before moving to Paris. In Lyon, I lived for a year in the Guillotière district, which traumatized me a bit from street harassment, because every time I had to go home late at night, I had to take a VTC or an Uber. I didn’t dare take the metro or walk home for fear of running into the people who hang out in Guillotière, especially on Place Gabriel-Péri, as I lived right next door.

“Several times, I’ve been insulted, spat on, when I refused to give a cigarette, when I didn’t respond to compliments. And I lived above a shisha bar. So every time I passed in front of it on my way home, I’d get a lot of stares, insults, whistles or catcalls. This also happened to me in Lyon.”

She then recounted that she came home from her college dance one night when a man in his thirties of African origin approached her.

“When I got on the escalator, he was right behind me on the escalator. He actually started stroking my hair. So I turned around and got scared when I saw that it was him.”

She said she panicked and ran to the subway exit and began running as hard as she could away from the man.

“I can’t even remember exactly what happened during my maybe 30 seconds of running, but actually, I shouted at him behind me as I ran too, and he was screaming for me to turn around. And in fact, he ran behind me until I got to the front of my building. I had my electronic door key, and I managed to get in, but so did he. In fact, there were two staircases in the building. I took one, and I think he made a mistake. Luckily for me, he took the other. So he didn’t find me.”

Does anyone doubt what this person of “African origin” — either a black African or a dark-skinned maghrébin – intended to do, and what he would have done, had he not taken the wrong staircase?

She then said she waited for several hours behind her door, hoping the man would not come in.

“I was terrified, I was crying, and I was really extremely shocked. So there you have it, a very, very bad experience in Lyon. I obviously learned (to take) all the precautions I could. I was shocked. Obviously, I moved out. I never went home alone on the metro again, and I was very scared at night when I was alone in the street and it was dark,” she said.

As Remix News previously reported, statistics show that the vast majority of rapes and sexual assaults on French public transport are committed by men of foreign origin. As is common across Europe, migrants often make up half of all sexual assaults or more in countries like Germany, Italy and Sweden.

And still, governments, police, the judicial system and the media protect the Muslims at the expense of native European girls. It's madness!

This is the daily nightmare of many single young women in France. Whistles and catcalls are the least of it. There is sexual harassment on busses, in the metro, on streets, as these young women make their way to and from home. They no longer walk freely. They now find themselves having to spend money on Ubers rather than on public transportation. Muslim migrants surround them, or grind their pelvises against them, or even follow them right into their apartment houses. These boys and men are raised in a culture that tells them that they can take their pleasure with Infidel women. After all, in Islam, women are inferior to men. Their testimony is worth half that of a man. Daughters inherit half of what a son inherits. A husband may hit his wife, albeit “lightly,” if he even suspects her of disobedience. A Muslim man may take up to four wives, while a woman must be content with one husband. A husband may divorce his wife merely by uttering the triple-talaq, while a Muslim wife divorcing her husband has to go through a more complicated procedure.

All of these contribute to the Muslim male’s sense of superiority to all females, but especially so when the girl or woman in question is an Infidel. For the Qur’an teaches that Muslims are the “best of peoples,” while non-Muslims, Infidels, are “the most vile of created beings.” No wonder Muslim migrants in France try so often to take their pleasure with the unveiled Infidel females all around them who, they allow themselves to believe, are just asking for it.

There are so many ways that the large-scale presence of Muslims in France now makes life unpleasant for the native French. These sexual assaults on Infidel women, from frottage to gang rape, are among the worst of them.




Moradabad: Imam arrested for raping, forcibly converting a woman


ANI, June 8, 2023:

Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh) [India], June 8 (ANI): An Imam, Maulana Nizamuddin was arrested in Moradabad on Thursday for allegedly raping a woman after giving her false assurances of love and marriage and then forcibly converting her to Islam.



The Moradabad police filed a case against the accused Maulana and sent him to jail. Six others were also accused of helping Maulana. Sandeep Kumar Meena, Superintendent of Police, Rural Moradabad received the complaint from the victim.

As reported by the woman, she met the accused Maulana Nizamuddin’s son Mohammad Hussain in 2016. Later, Nizamuddin deceived her and told her that he is unmarried and made her believe that he loves her. He forcibly raped her and got her pregnant.

“On Jan 16, 2022, the family members of Maulana Nizamuddin came and forcibly raped the victim when she was alone in her house. They even made obscene videos and threatened to behead her. They also told her that if she wants to live with them, she has to tolerate all of this. The victim also alleged that Imam gave her triple talaq and forced her to sign. Later, he threatened to kill her and threw her out of the house,” said Rural Moradabad SP….



No comments:

Post a Comment