Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Monday 2 February 2015

Anna Lee Gruenwald - A Child Sex Abuse Survivor's Own Story

This beautiful, courageous girl's story has gone viral on YouTube and she is my 'hero of the week'. I only wish I could give her a hug and tell her it will all be okay. I wish I had been there for her years ago. I wish someone had been there for her who could read the signs that should have been obvious.

Anna Lee Gruenwald

I was extremely nervous to post this but i know it will help alot of people.

And if I get negative comments, as long as I helped at least one person, it was worth it.

This is my story

Feel free to like comment and share

I made this for people who have struggled or still struggle with self harm.

I also made this for anyone who has ever been sexually abused. To let them know it can get better, you just have to stay strong and keep telling yourself it will get better. You are not alone and someone is always there.

Stay strong!

You too, Anna, I will be praying for you.

So many stories on this blog involve step-dads or mother's boyfriend molesting her children. Mother's and other relatives need to be much more alert to the possibility of child sex abuse by a partner who has no blood-relationship with their children. The odds on them sexually assaulting your children are considerably higher than their biological father.


No comments:

Post a Comment