So far in the 21st century nearly a third of a billion children have been sexually abused, most of them multiple times, some thousands of times. 6 out of 7 are girls. Anything you can do to get this message to as many people as possible will help save abused children all over the world, and maybe even some of the abusers. Please read "Save A Child from Sexual Abuse by 3:15 PM" under "First Time Visitor?" May God bless you and anoint this ministry.
Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Tuesday, 23 May 2017
Woman, Friar, Senior Among Perverts on Today's Global P&P List
Standing Rock leader's wife charged with failing to report CSA - N.D. USA
Toronto Police add more charges to pervert, again - ON, Canada
8 delinquent football clubs finally report to inquiry - UK
34 y/o Lincolnshire man charged with child porn - UK
Catholic friar gets wrist slapped for historical CSA - Australia
Woman charged for sex assault on juvenile at detention centre - Australia
43 y/o Oregon man gets plea deal after 20 counts of CSA - USA
Orlando day-care worker investigated for possible CSA - FL, USA
Elderly man sentence to 12 years for buying online child-rape - Denmark
Former ND tribal leader's wife charged with
failing to report child sex abuse
By Caroline Grueskin / Bismarck Tribune
CANNON BALL, N.D.—The wife of Robert Fool Bear, the former Cannon Ball district chairman convicted of child sexual abuse last month, faces criminal charges tied to his case.
Robert Fool Bear
Rhonda Krein Fool Bear has been charged with failing to report child sexual abuse and making false statements in court. If convicted, she could face up to 5.5 years in prison.
An indictment filed on May 10 accuses Krein Fool Bear, a teacher at Solen (N.D) High School and thereby a mandatory reporter, of failing to call police or child protective services, once the victim told her about the abuse in November 2015. Instead, Krein Fool Bear told a friend at school, who is also a mandatory reporter, and who may have made the call to Standing Rock High School that started the investigation into Robert Fool Bear.
"I didn't know what to do, because I couldn't believe it," Krein Fool Bear said at trial. She also testified she had thought the abuse already had been reported.
The indictment also accuses Krein Fool Bear of lying on the stand, where she testified under a subpoena from the U.S. Attorney's Office. It's not clear about what lies Krein Fool Bear allegedly told. But at trial, she and the prosecutor went back and forth over an FBI agent's report. She denied some of the claims he said she'd made in an interview.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Gary Delorme and Krein Fool Bear's attorney, Jackie Stebbins, did not respond to requests for comment on this case.
The charges come after U.S. District Judge Daniel Hovland concluded Fool Bear's jury trial with a request to the U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI to investigate potential charges against anyone who knew of and did not report the abuse.
Due to the charges, Krein Fool Bear has been suspended without pay from her role as a special education teacher at Solen High School, according to Superintendent Justin Fryer. The school board has started proceedings to remove her from the job, and she has been given the opportunity to resign. The school is waiting on a response from her, Fryer said.
Krein Fool Bear turned herself into authorities on Friday and made an initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Charles Miller Jr. She did not enter a plea and was released on a personal recognizance bond, according to court records.
Krein Fool Bear will appear again at the federal courthouse in Bismarck for an arraignment on May 31.
Robert Fool Bear was convicted on four felony counts, including child sexual abuse and incest in April. He will be sentenced on Aug. 23 at the federal courthouse in Bismarck. The prosecution alleged Fool Bear repeatedly raped the girl over a period of at least four years, beginning when she was 10 years old.
More charges for Toronto man accused in
child sex abuse investigation
A 42-year-old man is facing even more charges in an ongoing child sex abuse investigation after more alleged victims came forward.
The news comes the same day The Canadian Centre for Child Protection reported that they’ve detected a spike in reports of online “sextortion” cases involving teen boys.
Saad was arrested again on May 17 and faces 14 more charges.
Toronto police allege that in the fall of 2016, a 15-year-old boy met a man online. From then until February of this year, “the man lured the boy to meet for a sexual purpose, and sent the boy sexually explicit material.”
They also allegedly met at a hotel and engaged in sexual activity. The man allegedly sexually assaulted the boy in February of this year, police said.
Police are concerned there may be other victims.
Police said Saad uses the online profiles of “AJ S,” “AjSaad123,” “asaad942” on Grindr, Snapchat and Kik. He is known to drive a black Range Rover.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact 416-808-8500.
Reporting can also be made at Canada’s National Tipline for Reporting the Online Sexual Exploitation of Children at cybertip.ca.
Child sex abuse: Eight remaining football clubs
respond to abuse inquiry
Police have identified more than 250 potential suspects and 560 victims, with 311 clubs involved
Eight professional clubs have responded after initially missing an inquiry's deadline for giving information about historical child sex abuse in football.
The inquiry, led by barrister Clive Sheldon QC, was started by the Football Association in December after allegations from former players.
Sheldon wrote to every club in England and Wales in January.
Those clubs, which have not been named, had been warned they could face sanctions.
"Having been made aware of the situation, the EFL immediately made contact with the relevant clubs and secured a response," said the statement.
"The EFL is satisfied that its clubs were not seeking to 'obstruct' the process but acknowledges that the failure to respond within the given time frames created unnecessary speculation and was unhelpful. "All 72 clubs will once again be reminded that the EFL expects their full co-operation with the review."
The review is asking anyone involved with football who wishes to provide information about the way in which clubs or the FA dealt with concerns over child sex abuse between 1970 and 2005 to come forward.
Sheldon - an expert in safeguarding and child protection - has also written to all 65,000 affiliated clubs seeking assistance, and has begun meeting individuals who can contribute.
BBC Sport has learned that investigators have started searching 5,000 boxes of FA archives - each containing up to 1,000 pages.
A final report is not expected to be published until 2018.
'Loner' had more than 250 images and videos
of child sex abuse
By Lisa Porter
A Lincolnshire man who was caught with films and images of child sex abuse after police raided his home.
Gareth Oddy, 34, admitted to searching for indecent material at his home in Wygate Road, Spalding.
Lincoln Crown Court heard Oddy was present when officers carried out the early morning search on January 20 last year.
Gregor Purcell, prosecuting, said Oddy was "candid" and immediately admitted using file sharing software and accessing indecent images.
Catholic friar get slap on the wrist for
historic child sex abuse
Sarah Motherwell - AAP
A former Catholic friar who molested a Queensland primary school girl in 1974 has been jailed for just four months.
Anthony Colbourne pleaded guilty on Tuesday to indecently assaulting his eight-year-old victim in the presbytery and his office on four separate occasions.
The Brisbane District Court heard Colbourne told the child her parents would not get into heaven if she told anyone what he had done.
He also threatened to prevent her mother from converting to Catholicism and to tell her stepfather, who beat her, that she had stolen a book.
Capuchin Church, Melbourne
Prosecutor Vicki Loury QC said the victim was 14-years-old when she finally told her mother what happened, but was not believed.
Colbourne was charged by police in May 2016 after the woman reported to the Royal Commission into Institutional Response into Child Sexual Abuse.
The court heard Colbourne still had inappropriate fantasies but remained on guard to act against them in addition to his limiting age and solitary lifestyle.
The 75-year-old was removed from public functions in 1997 and lives in "virtual isolation" at a Capuchin friary in Melbourne.
Defence barrister Stephen Zillman said Colbourne greatly missed the contact and support of parishioners but accepted that loss was his own doing.
"He's suffered a complete fall from grace," Mr Zillman said.
Judge Tony Moynihan said Colbourne had shown remorse and empathy for his victim and felt a deep loss since leaving the church.
He also noted a jail sentence would be more onerous for the ageing offender despite his being in relatively good health.
Colbourne was sentenced to a total 18 months in jail, which will be suspended for three years after he has spent four months behind bars.
Woman charged with child sex assault
A former juvenile justice centre officer charged with historical child sexual abuse has been granted bail in a Sydney court.
Katherine Asiminaris, 43, appeared in Campbelltown Local Court on Tuesday charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault against a juvenile inmate at an Airds detention centre between 1996 and 1997.
The allegations were raised in the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sex Abuse and Asiminaris, whose lawyer said she would fight the charges, was granted conditional bail to reappear on July 19.
Airds, NSW, AU
Prineville man gets 9 years for child sex abuse
after plea deal
By Aubrey Wieber, The Bulletin
A Prineville man was sentenced to more than nine years in prison Monday for luring a 15-year-old boy to a Bend hotel, where he recorded the two of them having sex.
Christopher Stout, 43, was arrested Feb. 21 and charged with 20 counts of various luring and sexual abuse crimes. He pleaded guilty Thursday to four of the counts: luring a minor, third-degree sodomy, using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct and first-degree encouraging child sexual abuse. Per a plea agreement, the other 16 charges were dismissed.
Deschutes County Circuit Judge Walter Miller accepted the deal Monday, sentencing Stout to 111 months in prison.
After his release, Stout will also have to register as a sex offender and will not be able to have contact with minors or use the internet without permission from a judge or his post-prison supervision officer.
The investigation into Stout started when the victim’s mother found an SD memory card in the driveway of her Bend home. She put the card into her computer and found footage of her son having sex with Stout. The victim eventually told her he met Stout on Tumblr, a photo-based social media platform, and the two began to chat. The victim said Stout knew his age and didn’t have an issue with it. They sent each other sexually explicit videos of themselves and agreed to meet in person, according to court testimony.
According to court documents, the correspondence started around Jan. 1. Around Jan. 8, the victim sneaked out of his home, and Stout picked him up and drove him to the Double Tree Inn in Bend, where Stout showed the victim a video of two underage boys having sex.
The two then had sex, the victim told police, and Stout told the victim he could not tell anyone. Stout also told the victim he had done similar things before, court documents state.
After finding the memory card containing the videos, the victim’s mother reported the sexual abuse to police on Feb. 13. Police searched Stout’s Prineville home and found videos of the sexual encounter, as well as a small amount of methamphetamine.
For the charge of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct, Stout was sentenced to 70 months. That crime falls under Measure 11, Oregon’s mandatory-minimum sentencing law for violent crimes. Because of that, he will not be eligible for early release based on good behavior or participation in prison programs. He is eligible for programs and good time on the other counts.
Stout, who at the time was a U.S. Forest Service employee, has no prior criminal history. Before being sentenced Monday, he apologized for his actions, calling them “reprehensible.”
“I would like to express just how deeply sorry I am for my actions,” he said.
I'll bet you are!
Day care worker fired, director on leave after
allegations of child sex abuse
Bright Horizons received warning in April following inspection
By Troy Campbell - Reporter
ORLANDO, Fla. - An Orlando child care facility told News 6 on Monday that an employee has been fired after allegations of sex assault. The victim is described as being of preschool age.
Bright Horizons Child Care and Learning Center in Baldwin Park on Monday evening held an emergency meeting for concerned parents. The facility said its director has been placed on leave.
In a letter sent home to parents, the day care said the Florida Department of Children and Families came to the center on Friday and made them aware of the allegations of sexual battery. The day care is not releasing the person's name. The letter also said three other students were interviewed by state investigators.
"We were shocked and troubled to learn about this investigation," Bright Horizons said in a statement. "Our most important responsibility is to ensure the well-being and safety of the children in our care, and we will do whatever we can to support the child involved and their family. The teacher has been terminated and we will continue to help CPS as they look into what may have happened. We will continue to communicate with our families at the center throughout this process, and remain focused on providing children and families with exceptional care and ensuring that our staff has additional resources."
News 6 uncovered that the same employee under investigation pleaded guilty to misdemeanor calling in a bomb threat in the state of Virginia in 2013.
According to the Florida Department of Children and Families website, an inspection of the facility in April issued a warning to the day care for failing to complete background checks on employees every five years.
Bright Horizons said the former employee under investigation was cleared by the state of Florida to work in child care.
Security guards have also been hired at the day care in the event the terminated employee returns.
Orlando police did not release any further details other than confirming that there is an active investigation at the facility.
Please, please, please do not hire men as child care givers.
It is not worth the risk!
Aging man jailed in Denmark for
Philippine child sex abuse
A court in Denmark has sentenced a 70-year-old man to 12 years in jail for having ordered the sexual assaults of Filipino children and young people to be broadcast online.
The Copenhagen suburban Glostrup court says the man, who was not identified, was guilty of 218 counts of online assault of children under the age of 18 _ ranging from indecent behavior to rape.
The court said today that evidence included chats the man had from 2011 to 2016 with people in the Philippines who offered sex shows. The chats were found on his computer, which police had seized.
Prosecutor Helene Braedder described the case as "unusual and coarse'' and added it was "of an extent that we have not seen in Denmark before.''-AP