Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Sunday, 9 July 2017
Nasty Stories from UK (2), Australia & India on Today's Global P&P List
Migrant on bail traffics 13 & 14 y/o girls - UK
Church of England children's home never reported abuse - UK
Man tells daughter who's life he destroyed - 'Get over it!' - Australia
10 y/o forced to become Devadasi (child sex slave, basically) - India
Syrian migrant who trafficked and sexually assaulted two girls, 13 and 14, while on bail for raping a 17-year-old is jailed for 12 yearsBy Scott Campbell For Mailonline
A sex offender abducted and sexually abused two 13 and 14-year-old girls - while on bail for raping another teen.
Zohair Tomari, 20, who is believed to be from Syria, invited his 17-year-old victim and her 15-year-old friend to his flat in August 2014 after befriending them.
Once there, the twisted attacker plied the older girl with alcohol before slapping and punching both and pulling out a knife.
Tomari, who claimed to be from Morocco in his pre-sentence report but now claims to be from Syria, told the terrified teenager that the more she cried the more he would hit her, before proceeding to rape her.
Police arrived at the scene after the youngest girl was reported missing at which point the other informed them of the incident.
But the rapist was granted bail and went on to traffic two younger girls, aged 13 and 14, as they walked to a friend's home in the early hours of the morning in August last year.
The pair were enticed into a car - in which Tomari was a passenger - and given drink and cigarettes before being led to a flat in Foleshill, Coventry, where he sexually assaulted them.
At Warwick Crown Court, Tomari, of Longford in Coventry, was found guilty of rape in relation to the incident involving the 17-year-old girl and jailed for a total of 12 years and nine months for both incidents on Thursday.
The court heard how Tomari had been jailed at Coventry Crown Court in January this year after being convicted of trafficking for child sexual exploitation and sexual assaults in relation to the other incident.
He will also have to serve an additional seven years on licence, and has been ordered to register as a sex offender for life.
In relation to the first attack, Judge Andrew Lockhart QC, sentencing, told Tomari: 'Behaviour of this nature is abhorred in virtually every civilised country on this earth.
'Sadly, then you were granted bail, and you committed other offences for which you are now in prison.'
'I am driven to conclude you are dangerous. I can see no end to the danger you pose.'
So why is there an end to his prison sentence? Why will he not be deported?
Jeremy Janes, prosecuting, claimed that Tomari had befriended the 17-year-old victim and her 15-year-old friend, and invited them to his flat.
The older girl said that both she and the youngster were punched and slapped by Tomari, and she was threatened with a knife and told she 'better be careful' or she would be going to Hillfields, Coventry, to 'open your legs for anyone'.
During the night, two calls were made to police, one just before 10pm and one just before 3am, but neither was completed.
Speaking about the calls, Mr Janes said: 'The obvious question is 'Why, if there was no problem between them?'
Tomari then went on to traffic the two young girls in August last year.
The pair went to the police about the horror incident after being driven back to the city centre by the sex offender.
Tomari was handed a nine-and-a-half year sentence for child sexual exploitation and sexual assaults in relation to the that incident and, once half that sentence has been served, an extended sentence of eight years for the rape of the 17-year-old will begin.
Speaking after sentencing, a Home Office spokesman confirmed they would consider deporting Tomar.
He said: 'Foreign nationals who abuse our hospitality by committing crimes in the UK should be in no doubt of our determination to deport them and we have removed more than 37,000 foreign offenders since 2010.
'More than 6,100 foreign national offenders were removed from the UK in 2016/17.'
He added that all foreign nationals given a custodial sentence were considered for removal.
Staff at Kent abuse home were 'never' reported, tape revealsBy Callum May
A clergyman who oversaw a children's home where abuse took place in the 1970s and 80s "never once" reported staff to police, he said in a newly-discovered interview.
The Reverend Nicolas Stacey said children could be "manipulative" and make false claims, in the 2006 tape.
Mr Stacey was a director of social services in Kent at a time when girls were drugged and abused at Kendall House in Gravesend.
He died in May 2017 aged 89.
A review published last year found that girls at the home, which was run by the Church of England, were routinely drugged, locked up, and sexually abused.
The recording, first made public in 2012, was discovered in British Library archives by a former Kendall House resident and abuse survivor, Teresa Cooper.
'Sent to bed'
The interview with Mr Stacey, who had been a parish priest in south London before jobs at Oxfam and Kent County Council, was recorded in 2006.
Last year it was included in a series for the British Library's sound archive called "pioneers of charity and social welfare".
In the wide-ranging discussion with a researcher, he said: "Nobody was to go to the police about accusations against staff without my approval".
He said it was "incredible the way times have changed - I could never begin to do that now".
But he added: "Children, especially children in care, are incredibly manipulative."
Mr Stacey said the sanctions were "terribly few" if children misbehaved, describing how residents of Kent's children's homes were "sent to bed without any supper" if they came in late, suspecting them of having shoplifted or having sex in churchyards.
He said children called Childline to say they were being abused if they were sent to bed early.
"The child would creep down and telephone Childline saying 'I'm being abused'," he said.
Mr Stacey went on to say that he never reported staff to the police, "because I never felt that we had a serious case" - although he did ask some to resign.
"I would try and get them to go to counselling," he said.
"[It's] terribly sad if you're sexually orientated towards children, you know."
Is paedophilia a sexual orientation!
He said that if "rampant abuse" had emerged, "of course" he would have gone to the police.
The Kendall House inquiry found that drugs were administered in doses exceeding usual prescribed adult levels to control girls' behaviour, placing them in a constant stupor.
The review found: "The effects of the drugs also increased their vulnerability to emotional, physical and in a smaller number of cases, sexual abuse".
'He failed you'
Ms Cooper, who lived at Kendall House in the early 80s, has called for a further investigation to be carried out into Mr Stacey. "The ramifications of Stacey's confessional interview are huge," she said.
"This will have an impact on survivors who may have reported abuse to the Kent authorities and police at the time."
Ms Cooper added: "There might potentially be hundreds of allegations and victims facing the serious consequences of injustice based on the unfounded judgement of those meant to protect children."
A spokesperson for the dioceses of Rochester and Canterbury said Mr Stacey's comments raised "serious concerns", given his former position of responsibility for children's homes across Kent.
"We would, of course, be willing to cooperate fully with any investigation into this matter," the spokesperson said.
In a tweet sent to Ms Cooper, the chair of the Kendall House review, Sue Proctor, described the recording as "appalling", adding: "He failed you and countless others".
Dr Proctor could not be reached by BBC News for further comment. Kent County Council has declined to comment.
"Get over it and move on": abuser taunts victim after years of child sexual abuse
A known sex offender was free to inflict years of horrific abuse on his step daughter and document the crimes in homemade pornography after he avoided jail time for other child sex offences.
The 44-year-old, who can't be identified for legal reasons, was last week sentenced to 18 years behind bars for subjecting his teenage step daughter to sustained sexual abuse that derailed her adult life.
The abuse took place in 2003 and 2004 in a small town in country NSW.
Two years prior, the man was charged for committing an act of indecency on another child, an offence that attracts a maximum penalty of two years jail, and possessing child pornography.
However, for those offences he was sentenced to carry out community service.
The man then went on to sexually assault his step daughter for years. A shocking Facebook exchange between the man and his victim offered a disturbing insight into the way he treated her.
The victim wrote an open post to her family in 2011 detailing how she was dealing with baggage from the past that had unexpectedly resurfaced.
Her abuser replied: "your (sic) a grown up now, get over it and move on."
Five years later Sex Crimes Squad detectives raided the man's home and uncovered multiple hard drives with thousands of child porn videos and images.
Many were of his teenage step daughter, who he once forced to dress up in lingerie before she posed in his photographs.
The victim's mother at times encouraged her partner to take photos of the teen. The mother was jailed for two years in May after being charged with allowing a child to be used for pornographic purposes.
According to a statement of facts tendered in Penrith District Court, the Australian Federal Police tipped off their NSW counterparts about the step dad after noticing some videos had been shared online.
Detectives searched his home in April, 2016 and found a DVD disc labelled with his step daughter's name and 701 images of her engaged in various sexual activities.
Videos found on other hard drives "depicted both pre-pubescent male and female children" engaged in sex acts.
Police estimated the man kept up to 10,000 child abuse material files, including images of "sadism or bestiality".
He created his own child pornography by forcing his step daughter, whom he started abusing after beginning a relationship with her mother, to pose in more than 300 photos.
On one occasion in 2003 the man walked into the teen's bedroom, told her "you know what I want" before forcing her to give him oral sex.
On the victim's birthday in 2004, the man took 98 photographs of her engaged in sexual acts.
The impact of the sustained abuse and torment was devastating for the woman, who recalled being treated like a slave.
In a victim impact statement, the woman said rather than thinking of the man as her dad, she had to think of him as "just a guy who sexually abused me everyday".
"My vision of a normal life at the time would have been that (he) he have been a father figure to me, someone I could learn to trust over time," she wrote.
"The reality of my life was far from normal.
"I thought about running away so many times but I was so scared of going back after trying to escape because that would have made my situation so much worse."
The man was sentenced for 29 offences last Wednesday to a non parole period of 13 and a half years in jail.
Karnataka parents, temple priest arrested for forcing 10-year-old to become a Devadasi
The minor girl was forced to become a Devadasi five years ago
and was rescued recently.
The parents of a 10-year-old girl child from Kalaburagi in Karnataka has been arrested for forcing their daughter to become a Devadasi. Apart from the parents of the girl, a 70-year-old temple priest has also been arrested in the case.
The girl child was forced to become a Devadasi five years ago, when her parents, distressed at her chronic illness, approached the temple priest Sharanappa for remedy.
Kalaburagi District Child Welfare Committee (CWC), Child Helpline and officials of the Department of Women and Child Development, had earlier in June, rescued the girl, after they received information that she was to be sent off with a man.
Sharanappa, who had claimed that he had facilitated many girls to become Devadasis over the past few decades, tied a mangalsutra around the girl's neck.
As per the Devadasi system, which stands eradicated in Karnataka, a girl, generally from the Dalit community, is ceremoniously married to the deity. The girl is later sent with a man who promises to take care of her, but glaring cases of sexual abuse have been exposed in the past.
On Saturday, Minister for Women and Child Welfare Umashree reportedly received a report regarding the incident from the District Child Protection Committee officer.
According to the directions from Deputy Commissioner Ujwal Kumar Ghosh, two teachers from the school in which the girl used to study, have also been named in the FIR. This, after the teachers failed to alert the officials, despite the girl failing to attend school since the past four years.
The Deputy Commissioner is also said to have sought a report from Devadasi Nirmoolana Samiti regarding the prevalence of the practice in various parts of the state.