Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Friday, 4 August 2017

4 Stories, Including One from Malta on Today's UK P&P List

Sheffield man jailed after subjecting teenager
to years of sexual abuse
MATT MCLENNAN

A Sheffield man who subjected a teenager to years of sexual abuse is now behind bars for the crimes.

Sixty-four year old Stephen Martin, of Holgate Avenue, Parson Cross, was jailed for seven years at Sheffield Crown Court yesterday, after being found guilty following a four-day trial last month.

Martin was jailed for four counts of sexual activity with a child and one count of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, after a jury found him guilty of abusing a young boy who he befriended.

“Martin systematically groomed this teenage boy, who he befriended, bribing him with sweets and presents before going on to sexually abuse him," Detective Constable Lee Atkins said.

“The abuse during his formative school years has had a huge impact on the rest of his life, and I cannot praise him enough for coming forward. The victim, who was just 14 at the time the abuse began, was forced to recount his horrendous ordeal after Martin pleaded not-guilty to the offences. The courage this takes is truly admirable and I’m pleased that the victim was able to see Martin jailed for his despicable crimes."

“I also hope that this demonstrates to anyone who may have been a victim of sexual abuse that it’s never too late to come forward. This man is now an adult and I’m thankful that he made the brave move of coming forward to us to tell us what happened, so that we could see this vile individual put behind bars.”

Martin has also been subject to an indefinite sexual harm prevention order.

If you have any concerns, or would like to report an incident, call 101 or the national child sexual exploitation line, Say Something, on 116000.






Bedford Man Jailed For Child Sex Abuse

By Warren Lee, 

A man from Bedford has been jailed for the sexual abuse of young boy.

Stephen Bates had denied sexually assaulting the youngster in the 1990s.

At Luton Crown Court today, the 49 year-old, from Mount Pleasant Road in Clapham was found guilty by a jury of one count of indecent assault following a trial, and was sentenced to 3 years in jail.

He will also be placed on the Sex Offenders' Register for life and was made subject to a Sexual Harm Prevention Order banning him from any contact with a child under the age of 16.

His victim was aged just 13 when the assault took place, between Dec 1995 and Nov 1996.

Detective Constable Ian Clarke, from the Bedfordshire Police Child and Vulnerable Adult Abuse unit (CAVAA), said:

"This case shows how justice can be done - no matter how long it has been since the abuse took place. I would like to pay tribute to the bravery that victim showed in coming forward to disclose the abuse, and throughout the court case.

We will not tolerate child sexual abuse and are committed to investigating it, supporting victims, and bringing offenders to justice. I hope this case shows that if you do come forward then you will be believed, you will be listened to, and offenders will be made to pay."






SOAP STAR SHAME: EastEnders actor who played Peter Beale faces jail on child sex abuse charges

The 24-year-old youth worker and former actor has pleaded guilty to of six offences involving three teenage girls
By Paul Harper

AS a child actor he was known to millions of EastEnders fans as Peter, son of Albert Square loser Ian Beale.

Now shamed youth worker Joseph Shade is facing jail after he admitted a string of sexual offences involving three young girls in his care. 

Joseph Shade was charged with 11 sex offences involving four teenage girls

Who is Joseph Shade?

Child actor Joseph Shade is best known for playing Peter Beale in EastEnders for six years from 1998 to 2004.

He is one of several actors who have played the role in the BBC soap as Ian and Cindy Beale’s son Peter. The character was named after his grandfather, market stallholder Pete Beale.

Mr Shade is said to have had troubled teenage years after leaving the show and was helped by a youth project in Norfolk.

“As he reached the age of 18 he became formally employed as a youth worker… and engaged with many young people who came from similar backgrounds and vulnerabilities as he had”, said prosecutor Chris Paxton.

He is now 24 and lives with his girlfriend in Sheringham, Norfolk. He had no criminal convictions before the current sex case.

What has Joseph Shade been convicted of?

Joseph Shade was charged in October following an investigation by Norfolk Police’s child abuse investigation unit.

The alleged offending took place between 2012 and 2015. He was accused of a total of 11 sexual offences against four girls aged between 13 and 17.

He had been due to go on trial on August 3 at Norwich crown court but changed his plea to guilty on six of the charges involving three girls.

Shade admitted five counts of causing or inciting a child under 18 to engage in sexual activity while in a position of trust, and one count of sexual activity with a child.

The remaining five counts were ordered to lie on file.

The prosecutor told the court: “During the course of his employment he accepts by his pleas that his relationships became too close to a number of attendees (at the youth project).”

He sent the teenagers texts asking them to have sex or to send nude pictures. On one occasion he groped one of the youngsters on the bottom, the court heard.

The shamed former actor was “tearful and expressed a degree of remorse” when interviewed by police, Mr Paxton said.

Shade, who is on bail, was warned he could be jailed when he is sentenced at a later date.






British man arrested in Malta over alleged
child sexual abuse
Bryan Davies, 70, to be extradited to UK to face charges over offences against children in Welsh orphanages in 1970s and in 2007-2013

Munxar in Malta, the resort where Bryan Davies was living in retirement before his arrest. 

Press Association

A British man wanted by police over a string of alleged sexual offences against children in Welsh orphanages has been arrested in Malta. 

Bryan Davies, 70, is accused of 38 sexual offences, which are said to have occurred between 1975 and 1978 and from 2007 to 2013, police said. 

He was arrested on the Maltese island of Gozo, where he had retired and had been living in the village of Munxar, according to authorities. 

A Maltese court ruled Davies will be extradited to the UK to face charges including indecent assault, taking indecent photos of children and inciting children to take part in sexual activities. 

Davies agreed to the extradition, which should happen within 10 days. 

He waived his right to appeal, which his defence lawyer said was not an admission of guilt.