Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday 2 July 2016

Oxford Child Sex Abuse: 3 Men Jailed for 32 Years & Surprise! They're Muslim

Three men have been jailed for a total of 32 years, for child sexual exploitation in Oxford

    Anjum Dogar, Assad Hussein, and Akhtar Dogar had previously been jailed for child abuse

Operation Sabaton: 15 month investigation finally
catches Oxford paedophile ring

A 15 month child sex abuse investigation in Oxford has led to three men being jailed for 32 years.

Assad Hussein, Anjum Dogar, and Akhtar Dogar, all from the city, were convicted of horrific crimes against a teenage girl over an eight year period.

The victim, who can't be named for legal reasons, was plied with drugs and alcohol before being abused - and was warned she would be killed if she told anyone.

The gang were responsible for horrific crimes over an eight year period, including rape and indecent assault. All three had previously been jailed for child abuse. Two men were acquitted.

Police say it was a long and complex investigation

The victim, who cannot be named, released the following statement:

This has been a challenging and at times painful process for me.

Looking back now I am relieved that I found the strength to speak out. It was easier to make myself heard than it was to hold it all inside.

This process has in a way been therapeutic for me, as I now feel stronger and I am no longer consumed by my past.

I would urge any person who is struggling or feeling trapped by any form of abuse to come forward, there are many agencies out there that will be able to help you move and put the suffering behind you.

I am hoping that with some therapy I will be able to continue rebuilding myself and will in time regain family relationships that were broken due to my past.

– VICTIM

No comments:

Post a Comment