Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Sunday, 2 April 2017
4 Perverts and Pedophiles from Around the World
Coach facing more than 40 CSA counts - Florida, USA
Photographer facing 10 years for years of CSA - Sydney, AU
63 y/o First Nations man sentenced to 108 years - Wyoming, USA
71 y/o Scot dies 8 days after being charged with CSA - Dundee, SCT
High school football coach faces over 40 counts of
child sex abuseAssociated Press
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) – Authorities say eight more people have come forward to allege sexual abuse against a high school football coach in Florida’s panhandle.
The Pensacola News Journal reports that 54-year-old Charlie Hamrick already faces more than 40 counts of child sexual abuse for allegations going back decades.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office investigator Dawn Janes says Hamrick is accused of giving unlicensed physical exams to athletes at Tate High School between 2012 and 2015. Janes says the exams included genitalia exams.
Escambia County School District Superintendent Malcolm Thomas told the paper that he just became aware of the claims against Hamrick.
Janes says investigators are working to substantiate the new claims, one of which goes back to 1984.
Ten years' jail for Sydney aspiring photographer for child sex abuse
An aspiring photographer who posed as a talent scout before luring teenage boys to his home has been sentenced to 10 years behind bars.
Andre Hendricks, 45, walked around the streets of Cronulla in Sydney's south, passing the fearful young boys he had sexually abused for years, before his eventual arrest.
The encounters between perpetrator and victim were uncomfortably common for Jason Gustavs, who shuddered when he saw Hendricks pass him by with another teenage boy. On Friday, Mr Gustavs sighed relief as Hendricks, who subjected him to multiple counts of abuse, was sentenced to 10 years' jail with a non-parole period of seven years.
After pleading not guilty, a jury last year convicted the South African-born former high school support officer of committing 10 child sex offences against Mr Gustavs and another boy between 2002 and 2005.
Hendricks' trial heard how he would drive around Cronulla with boys listening to rap music before taking them back to his unit to drink and smoke. Hendricks took photographs of some boys and put on a pornographic video for one victim before subjecting him to sexual assault.
His cousin Lindsay Smith supported her relative at his sentencing hearing two weeks ago but conceded she never spoke to him about the child sex charges. She told the Downing Centre District Court Hendricks had a very strict, religious upbringing and was a "spiritual" person who wanted to help people.
"He always has a story about a person in a situation and he has given them advice," she told the court on March 24. "It is just his nature."
Supported by his family and wife in court, Mr Gustavs detailed the toll his abuse had on his life, damaging his relationships and teenage years.
"My good times and happy thoughts were taken from me the moment a grown man by the name of Andre Hendricks decided he would invite me to his home and offer me alcohol and marijuana," he said.
For several years, Mr Gustavs held on to the secret of his abuse after Hendricks made threats to hurt his family. "I couldn't open up and talk about the sexual abuse because I was living in extreme fear," he said.
The once-promising student and athlete drifted in and out of psych wards throughout his teenage years, tormented by his experience. His relationships with his family and friends deteriorated.
He missed momentous family occasions, fuelled an addiction to marijuana by stealing money from his parents and at one point committed armed robbery.
When he was discharged from mental health facilities, he would receive an all too familiar call from Hendricks, asking him to come over.
Mr Gustavs complied, fearing Hendricks would follow through with his threats if he didn't. "I was even terrified he would tell people about the abuse," he said. "I thought I was in the wrong.
"I was 13 and I should have known better." Ten years later he confronted the "demons that had haunted" him for many years. He opened up to his family about the abuse he endured and finally helped them understand why his adolescence, without warning or reason, went off the rails.
Mr Gustavs remembered how he wrote about his abuse in a letter to his family during one of his stints in hospital. On the other side of the letter he penned a suicide note. "I simply had had enough," he said. "I then attempted and failed suicide."
Mr Gustavs asked to be identified, even though legal provisions usually suppress the identity of child sexual assault victims, in media reporting to encourage others with experiences like his.
The story Ten years' jail for Sydney aspiring photographer for child sex abuse first appeared on The Sydney Morning Herald.
Man gets 108 years in prison for child sex abuse
A resident of the Wind River Reservation was sentenced last week to 108 years in a federal penitentiary, according to a news release from the Department of Justice.
Marvin “Muff” Magnan, 63, of Lander, was indicted by a grand jury in May 2016 in Casper and found guilty in September 2016 of 12 counts of sexual assault. He sexually assaulted six children.
Each of the children testified at the four-day trial, describing repeated incidents in which Magnan unlawfully touched them in a sexual manner. Many of the incidents took place while the children were in Magnan’s care and while he was supposed to be teaching them horsemanship. Other incidents happened at his house or other places on the reservation, and one incident took place in Salt Lake City.
It took jury members less than one day to reach their decision, according to the news release.
The case was investigated by the FBI and the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
Wind River Reservation, WY
DUNDEE MAN ACCUSED OF CHILD SEX ABUSE FOUND DEAD
By Will Lyon
A 71-year-old man has died just days after appearing at Dundee Sheriff Court facing sex charges.
The body of Ronald Campbell was found at his home in the Downfield area of Dundee on March 24, eight days after he faced serious claims at the city court for the first time.
He faced allegations of committing indecent behaviour towards a girl between the age of 12 and 16, breach of the peace, indecent assault, as well as lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour.
During the private hearing, Campbell made no plea and was released on bail.
Campbell’s body was found at his semi-detached house on Camperdown Road. There are thought to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Neighbours were unaware of any allegations against him and said he was a quiet man who had a regular routine of taking a bus into the city centre to drink with his friends at a pub.
She said: “Police Scotland attended at an address in Camperdown Road, Dundee, on Friday in connection with the sudden death of a 71-year-old man.
“There are no apparent suspicious circumstances and a report has been submitted to the procurator fiscal” (public prosecutor).
While the criminal case against Campbell was at an early stage, a Crown Office spokesman confirmed the accused’s death means the procurator fiscal’s investigation into his alleged offences will now be dropped.
One of Campbell’s alleged victims told the Tele that she was “angry and upset” that the legal process against Campbell would now be dropped.
She said it was particularly hard for her after going through the stress of knowing a criminal process was under way.