So far in the 21st century nearly a third of a billion children have been sexually abused, most of them multiple times, some thousands of times. 6 out of 7 are girls. Anything you can do to get this message to as many people as possible will help save abused children all over the world, and maybe even some of the abusers. Please read "Save A Child from Sexual Abuse by 3:15 PM" under "First Time Visitor?" May God bless you and anoint this ministry.
Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Bond was set at $90,000 and the suspect is being held at the Montgomery County Detention Facility.
Fannin Co. court sentences child sexual predator to
life in prison
By Alexis Dominguez
FANNIN COUNTY, Texas (KXII) -- A man charged with sexually abusing a child for months was sentenced Thursday to life in prison.
Thomas Randazzo, of McKinney, was convicted of continuous sex abuse of a child and sentenced to life in prison on Wednesday.
After two years of awaiting trial, this victim's mother says her daughter is finally getting justice.
"Knowing that he is in there for life and is never getting out is very satisfying."
The mother, who wants to remain anonymous, says they met Randazzo through a friend in 2006.
"He seemed like a really decent guy, he always had his baby with him at cookouts, bonfires and he never let on to be anything but a decent guy."
Shortly after meeting Randazzo, she says he sexually abused her 16-year-old.
"It's disheartening to know that any man can feel those things or want to do those things to a young child."
The mother says Randazzo threatened to kill the 16-year-old if she ever told anyone.
"I don't care what he would've threatened her with. I'm glad she came to me and knew I would've protected her no matter what."
Fannin County Criminal District Attorney, Richard Glaser, says the 16-year-old wasn't the only victim.
"He had a previous conviction in Arizona and failure to register as a sex offender. He was also charged here in Fannin County for indecency of a child with another victim."
Child sex abuse trial ends in strange fashion
FORT EDWARD — A Hudson Falls man who was on trial for child sexual abuse pleaded guilty during his trial Tuesday after a strange turn of events involving a juror in the case.
Lawrence “Ox” Lovedaypleaded guilty to first-degree sexual abuse, a felony, after concerns were raised about a juror in his case being seen leaving the court complex with a court stenographer during the trial’s lunch break on Tuesday. The stenographer was a friend of the juror’s, and was not working on the trial but had been in court to make the record at prior court appearances in the case.
A state court security officer spotted the two leaving the courthouse together, which led to an inquiry and determination that they had lunch together Monday and Tuesday, officials said.
Loveday’s defense lawyer, Washington County Assistant Public Defender Andrew Messersmith, made a motion Tuesday afternoon for a mistrial.
Not only had the juror had contact with a court employee during the trial, but she hadn’t informed the court that she knew anyone who worked at the courthouse, Messersmith said. A standard question during jury selection is whether a prospective juror knows anyone who works in the court or criminal justice systems.
Judge Kelly McKeighan was considering the mistrial request when the defense and prosecution worked out a plea agreement.
Loveday, 38, had been indicted last fall for having sexual contact with a 7-year-old in Hudson Falls in 2015. A Washington County jury was seated Monday, and testimony was ongoing Tuesday until the juror issue arose.
Loveday had been offered a plea agreement that included a state prison term, but after Tuesday’s development and the concerns about a possible mistrial, he agreed to a disposition that will include 10 years on probation. He will also have to register as a sex offender.
Washington County District Attorney Tony Jordan said there were a number of legal issues at play once the juror conflict was noted.
The victim had testified, and his office didn’t want to make her do it again if a mistrial was declared, or if any convictions were overturned on appeal because of the juror conflict.
“In the end, he admitted that he did what she said he did, he is going to be supervised for 10 years and will have to register as a sex offender,” Jordan said. “If he violates probation, he faces a prison sentence.”
He said the contact between the juror and stenographer “was not malicious” but seemed to be a mistake and lapse of judgment.
Messersmith’s office referred comment to Washington County Public Defender Michael Mercure. Mercure said he had no comment on the situation as Loveday awaits sentencing.
He is free, pending sentencing Feb. 10.
Hudson Falls, NY
Ex-Rawlins teacher sentenced in
child sex abuse case
RAWLINS, Wyo. (AP) — A former Rawlins Middle School teacher found guilty of sexually assaulting two girls has been ordered to serve at least 36 years behind bars.
The Rawlins Times reports (http://bit.ly/2j9wgBR) that Jonathon Moser was sentenced Tuesday after being convicted of several counts of sexual abuse of a minor. He received a concurrent 16-to-20-year prison sentence and another consecutive sentence of 20 to 35 years.
Moser had been a special education teacher and girls volleyball coach at the Rawlins school from 2014 to 2015.
Prosecutor Dawnessa Snyder says Moser used his power of authority over the students for the purposes of "his own sexual pleasure." Snyder says he had sex with a student in his classroom.
Moser's attorney had questioned the victims' credibility and said his client deserved a shorter sentence.
Portageville man sentenced after pleading guilty in
child sex abuse case
BELMONT — A Portageville man will go to prison for sexually abusing a child.
John A. Wesner, 40, of 11705 Minard Road, was sentenced Thursday in Allegany County Court to five years in state prison plus seven years of post-release supervision for first-degree sexual abuse, a class D felony. County Judge Thomas Brown also enacted a 10-year order of protection against Wesner for the victim.
Wesner pleaded guilty Oct. 14, according to District Attorney Keith Slep, whose office reported the case Tuesday.
Slep said Wesner had sex with a person younger than 13 on April 30 in Hume.
In addition to first-degree sexual abuse, he was originally charged with first-degree rape, first-degree course of sexual conduct, second-degree course of sexual conduct, second-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child. He took a plea deal, Slep said.
St. Helens man charged with 20 counts of child sex abuse
By FOX 12
ST. HELENS, OR (KPTV) -
Columbia County Sheriff's Office arrested a 55-year-old man on 20 counts of child sex abuse.
Joseph Mace, 55, was arrested on Tuesday after deputies put together a case of child sex abuse that lasted more than 10 years before the victim came forward in 2016.
CCSO said the 17-year-old victim told investigators that Mace had sexually abused her from the time she was 5 years old.
Mace is lodged in the Columbia County Jail. He is being charged with seven counts of rape first degree, seven counts of unlawful sexual penetration first degree; two counts each of unlawful sexual penetration second degree and sodomy first degree; and one count each of sexual abuse first degree and sexual abuse second degree.
His bail is set at $1,485,000.
St Helens, OR
N.B. man pleads guilty to possessing images of
child sexual abuse
A 30-year-old New Brunswick man has been sentenced to six months in jail after pleading guilty to possessing images of child sexual abuse.
Marcel Savoie was charged after the RCMP executed a search warrant at his home in Saint-Edouard-de-Kent, N.B. on Oct. 13.
Savoie entered the guilty plea Tuesday in Moncton provincial court. He also pleaded guilty to breaching a condition to report his address to the National Sex Offender Registry.
Savoie was sentenced to six months in jail for possessing images of child sexual abuse and six months in jail for breaching the condition to report to the National Sex Offender Registry. The sentences will be served concurrently.
Concurrently, why even bother? Good grief!
The RCMP says Savoie will be on probation for two years after he’s released from jail. The conditions of his probation include having no direct contact with anyone under the age of 16, having no access to a computer or electronic devices, having no access to the Internet, and a provision allowing his residence and vehicle to be searched without a warrant.
He will also be registered for life on the National Sex Offender Registry.
Of course, he doesn't need to keep the Sex Offender Registry up-to-date on his address, because there is no real penalty for not doing so - it's a freebee!