Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday 19 January 2017

Belgian Aristocratic Paedophile Ring - Boys & Girls Raped, Tortured & Murdered

Warning: This article is not overly graphic but nevertheless very disturbing
Anneke's testimony reveals the The Great Belgian Pedophile/Torture/Murder club was in existence decades before the homicidal maniac Marc Dutroux came to light. And, in all probability, is still in existence now.

Former child sex slave reveals horrors of abuse

A former child sex slave sold into a Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered has revealed the horrors of her five years of abuse.

Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into the murderous paedophile network in Belgium when she was just six years old in 1969.

video 1:34

Recalling her sickening abuse, she said: "I was raped many, many, many times. I don't have any scars to show how many times I was raped.

"Usually it was a full night and weekend and so I gathered I was raped for about six hours a week - more than 1,700 hours before I reached the age of 12."

Speaking to MailOnline, she said: "I was first taken to the paedophile ring when I was six by a woman who worked as a cleaning lady for my mother.

She and her husband took me away for a weekend to babysit me and it was her husband who took me to the paedophile ring.

"Later on, my mother got involved and then she started to take me herself. My mother was never really a mother. She was a very sick woman and a psychopath."

It was around her sixth birthday Miss Lucas was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle.

She was used for an S&M show, chained up with an iron dog collar and made to eat human faeces.

"Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated", she said.

Bravely speaking out about her horrifying ordeal on the Global Citizen, she said: "The adult men that were part of the network were there for various reasons.

"There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drugs. The children were a commodity, the highest and more valued commodity, and used for sex.

"No child deserves what I went through, or what millions of children go through."

Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police.

She told MailOnline: ''I had to do it [the rapes] because there was always the threat of being killed.

"Children were killed. Boys were more often tortured but girls were killed.

"I was graphically threatened...it was not something that was talked about.

"The killings were not always private and I remember I once saw a body."

She added: "The children were set against each other. There were friendships but I tried to keep things as simple as possible to survive.

"I really didn't want to be made a 'favourite' of one of the network because I knew what happened to girls who got singled out...it created a lot of problems. I wanted to be invisible, but it was very difficult."

During the week, she went to school where she described herself as being a "nonentity". She said: "I was a shy girl, with few friends at school, and at home no one cared for me.

"I received more attention in the network. It felt good to be viewed as the most perfectly beautiful, sensual object by powerful men with high standards in taste. This was the only positive in my life, and I clung to it as my only raft to keep from drowning in a sea of shame and self-loathing."

She told MailOnline: "When I returned home for the school week, my parents acted like nothing had happened, so I took their denial and kept telling myself I was normal. It was quite shameful but I didn't want to know.

"There was another girl who was at school with me who was being abused in the network but unfortunately I never found a teacher I could speak to about it. At one point, in 1974, I had a really bad report card and a teacher I liked yelled at me and I just remember crying. I wouldn't have dared to speak out. I was threatened in a way that I didn't feel like there was a way out."


No use anymore

At the age of 11, having spent five and a half years inside the twisted aristocratic sex ring, it was decided she was "of no use anymore" and was to be killed.

She recalled: "I was strapped to a butcher's block that was black with all the blood of children that had come before me.

"One man was forcing five young children to harm me. It was part of their indoctrination.

"The torture lasted for a few hours. A burning cigarette was put out on my forearm. My body is full of scars and every scar reminds me of that moment.

"I thought that I was going to be killed like all the children that weren't loved enough to live and I was going to be forgotten as well."

She added: "When I was being tortured I could see the other children didn't want to do it. It was more difficult than being tortured by adults. While I was being tortured for most of the time I didn't feel pain...it was like a body response to being traumatised.

'But then later on I did feel it and it felt horrific. But I didn't want them [the adults] to see me suffer.'

However she was saved when the man who had been torturing her made a deal with the politician in charge of the paedophile network.

They made a deal where he would work for the politician in exchange for her being spared.


Marc Dutroux case

The man who tortured her was one of the defendants in the Dutroux case, which, when it broke in 1996, was believed it would blow up the Belgian pedophile network. But instead, eight years later, only Marc Dutroux received a life sentence.

But thanks to the agreement, Miss Lucas was never forced to return to the club.

She told MailOnline: "After that I went back with my mother. I felt numb and it was very difficult to live at home as my mother was unhappy about being unable to punish me anymore. I tried to please her as much as I could.

"I left home at 16 and then lived with an adult who was in his 30s...but soon after I moved in he made clear he wanted me for sex so I was used for sex again."

Miss Lucas then moved in by herself, before leaving Belgium in the 1980s and moving to London, Paris and LA before settling in New York.

Miss Lucas, who has a 15-year-old daughter, said: "I wish that wasn't my story and I wish it was different, but it's important to speak up and I did spend decades coming to a place where I felt I was worthy of living.

"I think the fact you had to [hurt other children] was the most damaging part as I felt like I was a perpetrator and not a victim."

She added: "My daughter asked me last year why she didn't know her grandmother and I told her because she wasn't a safe person.

"Then just last year I told her in general what had happened. She heard it and a few days later she gave me a hug. It was very moving."

Miss Lucas founded Liberation Prison Yoga in 2014 to help other people who had been incarcerated and vilified as a child.

She now runs 30 yoga programmes every week in various prisons that focus on healing.

She said: "It's been a 30 year healing process and the Prison Yoga organisation is important for who I am. It's very rewarding and great to feel useful."

"I have spent my adult life trying to heal from the deep wounds of the past", she added.

A spokesman for the Federal Police in Belgium said they were unable to comment on Miss Lucas' claims.

Yeah, no kidding!

- Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment