Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, 25 March 2017

Some Very Sick People on Today's Perverts and Pedophiles List

Deported 4 times, El Salvadoran stabs 2 and rapes baby - New York
2 men charged in apparent gang-rape of girl - District of Columbia
Male day-care worker given 7 years for infant rape - Massachusetts
Dr. charged with CSA backs out of plea deal - Pennsylvania
36 y/o charged with CSA, child porn, drugging 8 y/o - Maryland
Wrestling coach hit with 369 charges of CSA - Pennsylvania
Priest with unproven CSA accusations decides to retire - Pennsylvania
Pathetic, perverted elementary teacher found guilty of CSA - California

Often-deported MS-13 gang member facing child sex abuse charge had long rap sheet

An MS-13 gang member accused of stabbing two women and sexually assaulting a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb had a string of arrests to his name, on top of his four deportations.

Tommy Alvarado-Ventura, 31, is suspected of assaulting the child between Tuesday and early Wednesday while the girl’s mother was at work. He lived on Long Island and had been deported from the U.S. four times.

Alvarado-Ventura had a history of prior arrests for offenses including drunken driving, disorderly conduct, assault, false impersonation and contempt of court, according to police. Details on those arrests were not immediately released; police said their investigation is ongoing.

Authorities said Alvarado-Ventura had been with the child before going to a nearby bar, where he argued with a 24-year-old woman over a marijuana deal and then stabbed her in the parking lot. The woman suffered a collapsed lung, police said.

He then returned to the apartment where the child lived, police said. When the child's mother returned home from work at about 4:15 a.m. Wednesday, she discovered injuries to her child and argued with Alvarado-Ventura. During that argument, he beat and stabbed the woman, police said.

After the stabbing, the girlfriend ran to another woman who lived in the apartment, WNBC reported.

That woman told the station in Spanish that the girlfriend came to her frantic and bleeding and that the 2-year-old was covered in bruises.

She was being treated for stab wounds, according to the station.

Nassau County Police Commissioner Thomas Krumpter accused Alvarado-Ventura of committing “probably the most heinous criminal act I've ever seen” in 28 years in law enforcement.

“It really is nauseating,” he told a news conference Thursday.

Alvarado-Ventura was deported to El Salvador four times between 2006 and 2011, police said. It was not known when he returned to the United States.

He has been accused of attempted murder, predatory child sexual assault, assault and weapons possession. He faces life in prison, if convicted.

He was behind bars Friday, a day after appearing in court, pleading not guilty and being ordered held without bail.




2 men charged with child sex abuse in DC

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Two men were charged with child sexual abuse in the District on Thursday.

Around 1:15 a.m. on Mar. 21, police say two men sexually assaulted the victim in 1700 block of 25 Street in Southeast.

Twenty-one-year-old Maurice Delonte Dawkins and 21-year-old Joseph Reginald Ward were charged with first degree sexual abuse and first degree child sexual abuse.

No additional information has been released at this time.






Man gets 7-year sentence in Bridgewater State
child sexual abuse case
Owen Boss 
Boston Herald

A 23-year-old Wrentham man who sexually abused three pre-school aged kids at a Bridgewater State University daycare center will spend more than 7 years behind bars after pleading guilty to rape charges yesterday, officials say.

Kyle P. Loughlin, who inappropriately touched the children between January and March 2015 while working at the BSU Children’s Center, pleaded guilty in Brockton Superior Court to charges including rape and abuse of a child and indecent assault and battery on a child under 14. Judge Angel Kelly Brown sentenced him to 7 1⁄2 years in prison followed by 10 years of probation.

“Mr. Loughlin used his position at this daycare to take advantage of the innocence of these young, impressionable children,” Plymouth District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz said in a statement. “Today’s resolution is in the best interest of these children and their families and prevents these youngsters from being further victimized at trial.”

Men should not be working in day-care centers - period!

In addition to the jail term, Loughlin will have to register as a sex offender, complete necessary treatment, wear a GPS monitoring bracelet, stay away from and have no contact with the victims and have no unsupervised contact with children under the age of 16, Cruz said.

The next person to stand trial in connection with Loughlin’s sexual abuse is daycare director Judith Ritacco, who is facing charges of reckless endangerment of children, intimidating a witness and interfering with an investigation for her alleged failure to report the incidents. Ritacco is slated to go to trial April 18.





Suspended doctor backs out of plea deal in
child sex-abuse case
Riley Yates Contact Reporter
Of The Morning Call

Accused of sexual abusing two children, a suspended emergency room doctor from Bethlehem on Friday backed out of a plea agreement under which he faced sentencing on reduced charges.

Vamsimadhav C. Korrapati will go to trial in October, when he will risk the prospect of felony convictions that would label him a sex offender and almost certainly send him to prison.

That compares with his November plea bargain, under which Korrapati did not contest charges of reckless endangerment, misdemeanors that did not involve allegations of sexual abuse. Instead, Northampton County prosecutors said only that over a multi-year span ending in 2014, Korrapati displayed "reckless conduct" toward the two children that "may have placed them in danger of serious bodily injury."

Korrapati, 42, was scheduled to be sentenced Friday under that deal. But in the lead up, he asked to withdraw from it, a bid Northampton County Judge F.P. Kimberly McFadden granted.

Korrapati "has expressed to me that he maintains his innocence and he wants to go to trial," defense attorney Brian McMonagle told McFadden in court, saying his client made the decision after "many hours" of consultation.

Korrapati was charged in 2015 by Colonial Regional police with counts of indecent assault, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children. At the time of his arraignment, Korrapati said he had practiced medicine at several Lehigh Valley hospitals before the allegations surfaced.

According to Korrapati's online profile, he worked at St. Luke's University Hospital in Fountain Hill and at Easton Hospital in Wilson.

At a preliminary hearing last year, one of the children testified that Korrapati fondled him and forced him to touch Korrapati's genitals. The boy charged that Korrapati performed similar acts on the other child, a girl.

Police said the offenses occurred in Hanover Township, Northampton County. Korrapati knew the two children, who provided statements of the alleged abuse to county caseworkers, police said.

Bethlehem, PA




Westminster man held without bail on
child sex abuse charges
Heather Mongilio Contact Reporter
Carroll County Times

A Westminster man was arrested Tuesday and charged with sexual abuse of a minor after he allegedly forcibly penetrated a young child.

Eric Wayne Grinder, 36, of the 200 block of Montpelier Court, was charged with one count each of sexual abuse of a minor, continued course of conduct of sexual abuse of a minor, second-degree assault, distribution of a controlled dangerous substance to another and possession of child pornography. He was held without bail Tuesday, which remained unchanged after a Wednesday bail review, according to electronic court records.

A 10-year-old girl told her mother that Grinder, whom she knew, sexually touched her, but she hadn't wanted to tell her mother earlier because Grinder threatened to shoot the girl and her mother. The Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center handled the case, according to the statement of charges.

During an interview with a Maryland State Police trooper assigned to CCAIC, the girl said Grinder started abusing her when she was 8. He started by touching her genitals above and below clothes before moving to forcible vaginal penetration. He also forced her to perform oral sex, according to the statement.

The girl's mother told the investigating trooper that she had seen Grinder hanging out in the hallway around the girl's room multiple times. At one point she went into the girl's room and found the girl to be lethargic, according to the statement.

She saw cough medication on a dresser in the room and, when she tasted the liquid in the bottle, she said it tasted like clonazolam, according to the statement. Clonazolam is a sedative belonging to the benzodiazepine class of drugs.

The girl tested positive for benzodiazepines, according to the statement.

Investigators also found images of the child pornography involving the girl on Grinder's computer, according to the statement.

Grinder is scheduled to appear in court on April 12.





Former Youth Wrestling Coach Arraigned on
Child Sex Abuse Charges
BY CARMELLA MATALONI, 
STROUD TOWNSHIP -- A former Stroudsburg Area youth wrestling coach is now facing a list of child sex abuse charges.

Authorities say Ron Gorman, who once lived in Stroud Township, sexually assaulted two of his former wrestling students.

PennLive reports that the is facing 369 charges of child sex abuse.

"The charges that have been lodged against Mr. Gorman speak for themselves. He is just not safe for the community," said Monroe County Assistant District Attorney Julieane Fry.

Gorman moved to Georgia in 2009. He was arrested there earlier this month for similar misconduct but never charged.

The former coach was brought back to Pennsylvania after two victims from his program in the Poconos came forward a few weeks ago -- a now 20-year-old man from Stroudsburg and a now 20-year-old man from East Stroudsburg.

Both were 10 years old when the alleged abuse began.

According to court paperwork, the alleged abuse of both victims happened in a number of different places, including Gorman's home in Monroe County, various hotels throughout the Poconos, even out of state.

Gorman's attorney says his client is maintaining his innocence. He says the charges are straining on the entire family, including Gorman's wife, who was at his arraignment.

"The indications are that this is a gentleman who was nothing but a fantastic role model for the vast majority of children for the last 30-plus years and the amount of digging that had to be done by the commonwealth to find two people to say something not of that nature or character is significant," said defense attorney Brett Riegel.

Officials in Monroe County believe there might be more victims out there.

"We would hope that they would come forward, but we understand and respect their privacy," said Fry.

According to the judge, because Gorman is a potential flight risk and because of the charges against him, bail was set at $1 million.

Gorman is currently locked up at the Monroe County Correctional Facility.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday, March 31.

Stroudsburg, PA




Beaver County priest retires after allegations of
child sex abuse ruled not proven
NATASHA LINDSTROM  

A Beaver County priest accused two years ago of sexually abusing a child was just as “believable” in proclaiming his innocence as his accuser was in making the allegation, Roman Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh Bishop David Zubik said Wednesday.

The Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith — which houses a body charged by Pope Francis with expediting disciplinary actions in sexual abuse cases — ruled the allegation that the Rev. John “Jack” P. Fitzgerald, 68, abused a child in the late 1990s “has not been proven,” the Pittsburgh diocese said in a statement.

More than 21⁄2 years into the investigation, “it could not be determined with certainty whether the abuse did or did not occur,” the diocese said.

The Vatican issued no opinion on whether Fitzgerald was guilty or innocent.

Zubik told the Tribune-Review the person who reported the alleged sexual crime “was very believable in what he offered as an allegation ... but at the same time, so was Father Fitzgerald in saying that it didn't happen.”

Fitzgerald, whose last assignment was pastor of Our Lady of Peace Parish in Conway, has been on administrative leave and prohibited from administering sacraments or identifying himself as a priest since July 31, 2014. He could not be reached for comment.

Fitzgerald continues to deny committing any acts of sexual abuse, the diocese said.

Zubik said he granted an early-retirement request from Fitzgerald, who once served as chaplain at Pittsburgh International Airport and an Air National Guard station.

“He (volunteered to retire) because of a sensitivity to where we are as a society,” Zubik said.

When alerted to the allegation in 2014 , diocesan officials suspended Fitzgerald's ability to do ministry or dress in priest garments and placed Fitzgerald in a temporary residence.

The diocese issued a news release and reported the accusation to the district attorneys of Allegheny and Lawrence counties, where the alleged abuse reportedly happened.

In September, the state Attorney General's Office subpoenaed the Pittsburgh diocese for records dating to 1947 to be used in a grand jury investigation into possible child sexual abuse.

The diocese turned over everything it had, Zubik said, adding that he would cooperate with investigators to help address “the ongoing need to protect children from abuse.”

State investigators made similar inquiries into several dioceses statewide following a grand jury report that accused nearly 50 priests of molesting hundreds of children over decades in the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown.

Anyone with information about abuse can call 911, reach the diocesan assistance coordinator at 1-888-808-1235 or call the Pennsylvania State Abuse Hotline at 1-800-932-0313.

Beaver County, PA




Very sick elementary school teacher
found guilty of child sex abuse
By MALAIKA FRALEY

OAKLAND — An Alameda County jury on Wednesday found a former Fremont elementary school teacher guilty of 13 felonies for sexually abusing two male students in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Frank Montenegro, a 53-year-old Hayward native, risks being sentenced to prison for the rest of his life under the guilty verdicts announced Wednesday afternoon after less than two days of jury deliberations.

Montenegro befriended the family of one of the victims when he was an 8-year-old student at Blacow Elementary. Soon after becoming involved in the boy’s life, Montenegro began regularly raping him. The abuse continued through when the boy was 10 and placed in Montenegro’s fifth-grade special education class.

The other victim described being sexually abused by Montenegro when he was 10 and in Montenegro’s summer school class at Blacow. The sexual abuse would occur during recess and lunch breaks after Montenegro would separate him from the rest of his classmates.

It was during that victim’s testimony last month that Montenegro was accused by the prosecutor of masturbating in court. Montenegro was also accused of masturbating during jury selection but denied doing so on both occasions.

Montenegro fled to Mexico in 2001 after police obtained a warrant for his arrest. He spent 14 years in hiding before he was captured by the FBI during a foot chase and struggle in L.A. in 2015.

He is scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Kevin Murphy on June 2.

Freemont, CA