Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Friday, 9 June 2017

3 Albertan Incest Cases Lead Global Perverts and Pedophiles List Today

Bizarre Rulings from Village Courts on Child Rapists - India
4 disturbing Stories from Alberta - 3 about incest - Canada
Pedophiles from New York and Maryland arrested - USA
Councillor and a football coach arrested for CSA - UK 

Village court tells rapist to marry victim

The accused has been asked to wait until the victim,
a minor, reaches puberty
Gulf News
Lata Rani, Correspondent

Patna, India: A village court in Bihar has ordered an alleged rapist to marry the victim when she attains puberty, according to reports on Friday.

The victim is 11 years old. According to the Hindu Marriage Act, a girl can legally marry only when she completes 18 years of age.

A decision to this effect was taken at a kangaroo court held at Baisi village in Purnia district earlier this week.

The victim girl who studies in grade six was alone in her house when a local youth intruded into her room and allegedly raped her.

Subsequently, the matter was brought to the notice of the village court earlier this week. The accused reportedly confessed to his guilt after which the court told him to marry the girl. 

However, since the victim was a minor, the accused was asked to wait until she reached puberty.

“Since the girl is minor, you will have to wait patiently for marriage, but you can’t escape,” a witness was quoted as telling the local media Friday.

On Thursday, the matter finally came to the notice of the local police when the victim’s family reached the local district superintendent of police Nishant Tiwary. The police have assured action against the culprit.

Village courts have been quite active in Bihar, disposing off care immediately while giving bizarre rulings

Earlier this year, a village court in Bihar slapped a fine of Rs20,000 (Dh1,143) on a Muslim youth accused of kissing a girl twice. The incident took place in Begusarai district of Bihar.

In another incident, a village court held in Khagaria district asked the alleged rapist to pay a fine of Rs100,000 and make an out-of-court settlement of the case last year. The victim, a five-year-old girl, was alone in her house when the youth entered into her house and allegedly raped her.

In another such incident, a village court in Katihar district of Bihar asked a man to marry off his daughter to the youth who allegedly raped her with the direction to pay a handsome dowry to the rapist.

Incidence of rape remains a matter of grave concern in Bihar, and according to an official report, a total of 945 cases of rapes were reported last year. In 2015, a total of 1,041 incidents of rape were reported, while it was 1,127 in 2014 and 1,128 in 2013.

It is likely that fewer than 5% of rapes are ever reported to police.

Alberta father of 2 charged with child sexual assault 

Child sexual assaults charges have been laid against a St. Albert, Alberta father of two following a two-month investigation by Alberta's integrated law enforcement agency's child exploitation unit, say police.

Sparked by a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children regarding a social media user uploading child pornography, the Edmonton-based Internet Child Exploitation unit launched an investigation in March.

Investigators identified a suspect and executed a search warrant at the family home where a number of computer and electronic devices were seized, police said at a Friday news conference. 

Police allege the 35-year-old man had "committed sexual offences against his two school-age children and that the mother was aware the abuse had taken place but failed to contact police."

Investigators believe the father committed sexual abuse over a period of at least three years. The mother, 32, is facing charges for not contacting police.

ICE unit Staff Sgt. Stephen Camp labelled the case as "egregious" and "sickening."

"These children were allegedly sexually assaulted by their own father in their own home in an otherwise quiet community," he said.

"These children were deprived of a sense of safety and security that most of us take for granted ... sadly, their own mother allegedly knew of the abuse of the two children and failed to take appropriate action."

"It’s a very sad case. These two wonderful children had their innocence stripped away for some sick sexual depravity by the people that they are close to and that they should be trusting."

"These children will have to live with that trauma for the rest of their lives."

Charges were laid on May 2 and Camp said more charges could be laid against the father. 

The father is charged with two counts of sexual assault, two counts of sexual interference, two counts of invitation to sexual touching and one count each of making child pornography available and possession of child pornography.

The mother is charged with causing a youth to need intervention under the province’s Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act.

The parent’s names are not being released in order to protect the identity of the children. The children have been removed from the family home.

The accused are scheduled to make a first appearance in St. Albert provincial court on May 8 at 9:30 a.m.

At first, I thought this was a correction on the story above. But, unfortunately, it was about another sick monster.

'Monstrous' crimes: Alberta man accused of abusing 3 daughters faces sex, weapons charges

'No child should have to endure what these 3 girls have survived,' police officer says
CBC News 

An Alberta man accused of abusing his three daughters is facing 23 sex charges, including incest and procurement of a child for sex, and 17 weapon charges.

The 41-year-old man, from a small town west of Edmonton, was arrested in November, the internet child exploitation unit of the Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams (ALERT) said Friday.

'This family's nightmare continues.'
- RCMP acting Insp. Pamela Robinson

"The arrest may have stopped the abuse, but this family's nightmare continues," acting Insp. Pamela Robinson of the RCMP said at a news conference Friday.

"These are three girls that faced regular and prolonged abuse at the hands of their father; acts of evil that were incomprehensible to our most hardened investigators."

The man's name is not being released to protect the identities of the girls.

Edmonton police Staff Sgt. Stephen Camp said details of the case were "nauseating" for investigators.

Crimes were 'monstrous'

"​It makes the investigative committee feel quite sick here that for so many years of their childhood they were psychologically imprisoned by their father for sick and sexual purposes," Camp said.

"These crimes were quite monstrous to the family and to society at large."

The man is alleged to have abused his daughters many times over the past six years, while the girls were all under the age of 18.

One of the daughters was allegedly procured for sex with strangers more than once, with the father recording the encounters on video, police said.

The girls are receiving help from a variety of support services.

ALERT is working with the Canadian Centre for Child Protection in using a cutting-edge program called Project Arachnid to remove data and pictures involving the girls online, Camp said.

The charges against the man include human trafficking, procuring a child for sexual activity, arranging a sexual offence against a child, sexual assault with a weapon, making child pornography and distributing child pornography.

Property like a 'compound'

The girls were isolated from contact with the outside world, Camp said. The family home-schooled and the rural property was like a "compound," police said.

Police seized about 40 restricted handguns and rifles, along with a machine-gun and a dozen prohibited devices, when the property was searched in November.

The 17 firearm charges include careless storage, unauthorized possession, and possession of prohibited devices. 

Two other children, both boys, lived in the home, as did the children's mother, Camp said. He said the mother was also a victim in the case, and that she didn't know what the father was doing with the girls.

The investigation involving the RCMP, Edmonton Police Service, Child and Family Services, Zebra Child Protection Centre, and the Canadian Centre for Child Protection, began in mid-October.

Investigation complex

The case, the largest to date for the internet child exploitation unit, was complicated with many layers, Camp said.

The family came to the attention of police when a witness came forward with "fourth-hand information and we backtracked that information to a primary witness ... a close associate to the family," Camp said.

The information the witness gave police was surreal, he said, calling the person extremely courageous and credible.

Any attempt to arrest the man, who had no criminal record at the time, was a "huge risk" with the number of firearms in the residence, Camp said.

However, preparation and days of surveillance on the home ended with an arrest without resistance, he said.

'Dark cloud'

Camp said in his 26 years as a police officer he has never seen such a file. It's one he will never forget, he said.

The man has remained in custody at the Edmonton Remand Centre since his arrest last year while police investigated further.

The father's arrest was like a "dark cloud" being lifted for the girls, Camp said. "It is as if they had been emancipated from the grip or the prison of the father," he said.

"No child should have to endure what these three girls have survived."

The accused is scheduled to appear Monday in provincial court in Evansburg, 100 kilometres west of Edmonton.

ALERT teams, funded by the Alberta government, draw members from the sheriffs' department, the RCMP and police forces from across the province. They are dedicated to investigating serious crimes and organized crime.

Well done, and God bless you all.

Evansburg, AB where court proceeding will begin. The actual town has not been named.

'Trapped in a secret game': Victim of childhood sexual abuse forgives stepfather at sentencing

Allan Dean Griffin was sentenced to 10 years in prison for
molesting his 2 stepdaughters
By Meghan Grant, CBC News 

Lisa Fox, Kylie French and Taylor French stand outside the Calgary Courts Centre after Allan Dean Griffin was sentenced to nine years in prison. (Meghan Grant/CBC)

Calgary, Alberta - "Broken" by sexual assault and "torn down by shame" after years of being molested by her stepfather, on Wednesday Taylor French faced the man who abused her to explain the impact of his crimes.

"I felt trapped in a secret game," she said of her childhood. "I don't know if it made me who I am today, or if it broke me."

The man Taylor addressed was Allan Dean Griffin, who was sentenced to nine years in prison by Court of Queen's Bench Justice John McCarthy after being found guilty in April of sexual assault.

'I am innocent'

Before he was sentenced, Griffin addressed the court, again denying his guilt.

"I am innocent, I will maintain my innocence," said Griffin from the prisoner's box. "I have never and would never do these things I am accused of."

A publication ban on the names of the accused and the complainants was lifted several years ago at the request of the victims, who are now in their 20s but were between the ages of seven and 14 at the time of the assaults.

Griffin was also originally charged with molesting his biological daughter but was acquitted after trial.

'The biggest mistake of my life'

In 2013, Griffin was found not guilty of the charges after a first trial, but that acquittal was overturned by the Alberta Court of Appeal because the original trial judge, Justice K. Yamauchi, was found to have relied on "discredited myths and stereotypes" about the disclosure of sexual abuse.

In their testimony, court heard Griffin's stepdaughters eventually told each other about their experiences — considered in law to be major sexual assaults —  before confiding in their biological father, who brought them to the RCMP in 2010.

Lisa Fox, Griffin's ex-wife and the mother of his two victims — Kylie and Taylor French — said she lives with the guilt that many of the crimes against her daughters occurred when Griffin was taking care of them while she was at work, trying to build a career. 

"How could I have not known how evil he was?" she said. "I felt like I had failed as a mother, as a human being on so many levels … my decision to be with Griffin was the biggest mistake of my life."

Unfortunately, it was a mistake that far, far too many mothers make. We need to be much more discerning as to whom we allow in our homes and in relationships with our children. This abuse cannot be undone!

'I forgave him'

Fox's other daughter also wrote a victim impact statement but asked the judge to read it privately instead of having it read aloud.

Griffin's supporters packed the courtroom and many wore large nametags that read "DEAN."

Crown prosecutor Ron Simenik had proposed a 10 to 12 year prison term while defence lawyer Paul Brunnen asked the judge to consider a five to six year sentence.

Despite the "constant trauma" she lives with, including memory triggers that complicate her relationships with men, Taylor French says she is trying to move on.

"I forgave him so that I wouldn't be destroyed by him," she said. 

Good for you. May God help you all to heal completely.

Suspect in sex assault of 5-year-old Calgary boy has history of possessing child pornography

Kenneth Hornby, 57, faces numerous criminal charges after allegedly assaulting child in back alley
CBC News 

Police released this image of a man wanted in connection with the sexual assault of a five-year-old boy in the 3000 block of Elbow Drive S.W. on Saturday. On Monday, they charged 57-year-old suspect Kenneth Hornby. (Calgary Police Service)

A Calgary, Alberta man charged in the sexual assault of a five-year-old boy over the weekend has previously served time in jail for possessing child pornography, court documents obtained Tuesday reveal.

The child was riding a bike in the 3000 block of Elbow Drive S.W. around 10 a.m. on Saturday when he came across a man who was looking through garbage bins, according to police.

The man and the child then had a brief conversation, police said, before the man assaulted the boy.

'Incredible support system'

The child, who was not physcially hurt, then ran home and told his parents, who immediately called police.

"The victim has got an incredible support system," Staff Sgt. Melanie Oncescu with the Calgary Police Service (CPS) child abuse unit, said at a media briefing Tuesday.

She said while she is unable to reveal any specifics about the case, such investigations are handled very methodically, partly because young children communicate differently.

Immediately after the incident, the boy was taken to the Sheldon Kennedy Child Advocacy Centre for treatment.

Child pornography conviction

Kenneth Hornby, 57, was arrested on Sunday and charged with sexual assault, sexual interference with a child and invitation to sexual touching.

He served eight months in jail for possession of child pornography following charges in 2011.

Hornby has been back in court on several occasions since then, for breaching conditions of a recognizance and for failing to comply with probation.

Staff Sgt. Rob Davidson from the specialized offender unit — who oversees the CPS high risk offender program — said he cannot confirm whether Hornby was being monitored. However, he said members of the team conduct risk assessments of offenders on a weekly basis.

"As effective as we are, unfortunately, it is impossible to have a crystal ball," he said. "It's unfortunate that we aren't able to be everywhere at every time."

'Treatment and support'

Scharie Tavcer, who teaches criminal justice at Mount Royal University, says the incident highlights a systemic problem.

"Unfortunately it's not surprising because our communities lack the financial resources to invest in community treatment, mental health treatment, sex offender treatment, psychological services — you name it," she said.

"Not just probation supervision but treatment and support."

Hornby will be back in court on Wednesday.

Maryland church volunteer accused of
child sex abuse

Anne Arundel County police said a church chaperone and Bible study instructor has admitted to investigators that he sexually abused an 11-year-old boy.

Erick Ernesto Granados-Zeledon, 39, of Edgewater, is charged with second-degree sex offense, second-degree child abuse, third-degree sex offense, fourth-degree sex offense, sexual abuse of a minor, sodomy and second-degree assault.

Police said detectives interviewed the boy and learned that Granados-Zeledon was a volunteer at the Iglesia Hispanic Emmanuel Church in Annapolis. Police said Granados-Zeledon exploited his work as a volunteer and mentor at the church to gain the family's trust.

"These are allegations that were brought to us last month. Our Child Abuse Unit began an investigation," Anne Arundel County police Lt. Ryan Frashure said.

According to charging documents, the victim's mother told police that Granados-Zeledon knew the family from church and cared for the boy on several occasions. The charging documents state that Granados-Zeledon would take the boy from their residence to church, out to eat and occasionally to his house in Edgewater.

Investigators said Granados-Zeledon admitted to sexually abusing the boy at his Edgewater house.

"The suspect is someone who certainly gained the family and the juvenile's trust through the church and through the relationship they had at the church, so it's very unfortunate that he violated that trust," Frashure said.

The church has been cooperating with law enforcement in regards to the investigation, police said.

Police said Granados-Zeledon is no longer a volunteer at the church and had no affiliation with its private school or day care.

"We are certainly encouraging anyone who goes to that church to please come forward if they recognize this individual as having any type of inappropriate contact with them or their children. It's very important for us to make sure there are no other victims out there and investigate if there are," Frashure said.

Police said detectives don't have any evidence that leads them to believe there are additional victims.

If convicted, Granados-Zeledon could face 91 years in jail.

Any potential victims or anyone with information on the case is asked to call police at 410-222-4733, the anonymous tip line at 410-222-4700 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 866-7-LOCKUP.

New York man admits sex abuse of child

A Candor, NY man admitted his guilt Tuesday in a child sexual abuse case.

Matthew Williams, 35, pleaded guilty in Tioga County Court to felony counts of first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree criminal sexual act. He will face up to 25 years in state prison when sentenced Sept. 11 by Judge Gerald Keene.

State police arrested Williams in July 2016 after investigating a report of abuse against a victim under the age of 13, officials said.

Investigators did not disclose how the incident was reported to law enforcement, and prosecutors did not release additional details about the case in announcing Williams' guilty plea.

Lincolnshire councillor shared vile child sex abuse images on Whatsapp and Facebook
By James Peck 
A Lincolnshire councillor has been jailed after admitting to sharing indecent images of children online.

Richard Willis was arrested by National Crime Agency (NCA) officers in December 2016 after an investigation found that he had been using messaging apps to send abuse images.

The 51-year-old, who was a Sleaford town councillor at the time of the arrest, sent a number of images containing child sexual abuse, some of which were in the worst category possible.

George Ormond in court charged with
29 counts of child sexual abuse
David Conn The Guardian

A former member of the Newcastle United youth football system has appeared in court charged with 29 historical sex offences committed over the 25-year period from 1973 to 1998.

George Ormond, 61, also a coach at the Montagu and North Fenham boys football club during that period, appeared by videolink at North Tyneside magistrates court on Friday. He is charged with 28 offences of indecent assault committed on boys aged under and over 16, and one charge of buggery on a 15 year-old-boy, alleged to have been committed between 1982 and 1983

Ormond, wearing black steel-rimmed spectacles, with grey hair in a side parting, a greying beard and wearing an open-necked blue shirt, spoke at the five-minute hearing only to confirm his name, age and current address in Devon and to say that he understood the charges and conditions of the court hearing.

Of the charges 10 alleged victims of indecent assault were under 14 when the offences took place; the youngest was aged 11 at the time. Eight of the indecent assaults are alleged to have been committed on boys aged between 14 and 16; a further 10 charges relate to young men who were over 16 at the time. The charges collectively relate to alleged offences committed against 17 different victims over the 25-year period.

None of the victims can be named for legal reasons. The chair of the magistrates, Lillian Molloy, informed Ormond, who is on bail without conditions, that he will appear next on 7 July at Newcastle crown court.