Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Friday, 23 June 2017

Deportation Possible in 3 of 10 Stories on Today's USA P&P List

Broken Arrow man convicted of CSA of 10 y/o - Oklahoma
Child molester moves in next door to his victim - Oklahoma
Funeral home owner dies b4 facing 50+ CSA charges - North Carolina
Man could face 150 years for 20 counts of CSA/child porn - Oregon
2 men get <10 years then could be deported in separate CSA cases - Iowa
Aux. police officer molest 13 y/o girl instead of mentoring her - Illinois
62 y/o indicted on charges of rape of 4 y/o - Louisana
Pakistani man avoids prison but could face deportation for CSA - New York
Man facing 3 counts of CSA has been deported many times - Tennessee
Man convicted in 18 of 20 CSA counts against 3 girls - California

Broken Arrow man convicted of sexual abuse against young girl; jury wants 25-year sentence
By Samantha Vicent Tulsa World

A Tulsa County jury on Thursday found a Broken Arrow man guilty of sexually abusing a girl when she was 10 to 11 years old.

Jurors deliberated for about three hours before returning the verdict against 47-year-old Christopher Lee Douglas, recommending he spend 25 years in prison and pay a $2,500 fine. Prosecutors alleged in court filings that he abused the girl, a child who was known to him, between July 2011 and August 2013.

Douglas was charged in February 2014 with a single count of child sexual abuse, which was amended this week to say the abuse happened to someone younger than 12. The statutory minimum punishment for such a charge is 25 years.

A probable cause affidavit states the girl's mother reported to Broken Arrow police Aug. 16, 2013, that the girl told her Douglas perpetrated the assault about one year previously. The girl, according to the affidavit, also alleged other incidents occurred in multiple locations in Kentucky and Oklahoma, including in Broken Arrow, with the most recent assault occurring around July 2013.

A Department of Human Services worker told police she substantiated the girl's clams of sexual abuse by Douglas, and a forensic interview with the girl provided further details about the incidents, the affidavit states.

Defense attorney Greg Denney noted multiple times throughout the trial that Douglas never admitted doing harm to the girl. 

Assistant District Attorney Andrea Brown, who prosecuted the case, said Friday, "I'm satisfied that justice has been served for the child involved in this case, and I appreciate the jury's careful attention to the facts."

Douglas will be sentenced Aug. 8 before District Judge Kelly Greenough.





A Child Molester Moved Next Door To His Victim -- And The Law Says It's Fine

"Him moving in is the first time I’ve ever felt like a true victim."
Alanna Vagianos  Women's Editor, HuffPost

Danyelle Dyer was only 7 years old when her father’s stepbrother, Harold Dwayne English, visited her childhood home in Bristow, Oklahoma for the summer. Throughout his visit, English continually molested Dyer until she told her parents what was happening one day. 

“I would rather look down the barrel of a gun than relive the time I had to look into my 7-year-old daughter’s eyes as she struggled to tell me what had happened to her,” Dyer’s father told CNN. 

English was tried and convicted of lewd molestation of a child and was sent to prison. Now, 14 years later, he’s out of prison and living next door to the same young girl he molested. 

English moved in with his mother, Dyer’s grandmother, CNN reports. Both of Dyer’s parents reassured her that it was illegal for English to live next to them. Unfortunately, after multiple calls to local police and lawmakers, Dyer’s family realized there’s no law barring an abuser from living so close to his victim. 

According to Broadly, Oklahoma law states that child abusers cannot live near schools and other child-specific areas. The law does not include restrictions in residential areas that could protect victims from their abusers in situations like Dyer’s. 

“If I look outside, I can see my grandmother’s entire house. We are maybe 100 yards from her house,” 21-year-old Dyer told CNN.

Dyer’s father told local news channel KFOR that his daughter has been forced to relive her trauma since English moved in next door. “She’s had to bring her deepest darkest secrets out for the public to view just to try to rid this person of her life,” he said.

The 21-year-old told Broadly that living so close to English puts her on edge. “It’s a little nerve-wracking knowing that he’s so close,” Dyer said. “It brings back memories and emotions that I have hidden and put away and I don’t want to think about... Him moving in is the first time I’ve ever felt like a true victim.”

So, Dyer and her family took matters into their own hands. 

On June 17, Dyer posted a photo of English on her Facebook page explaining her horrible situation. “Meet my abuser and my new neighbor. He has been asked to leave but in Oklahoma he can legally reside there,” her post reads. “My hope is to bring awareness that this information is public record and you should use it for your safety. And also make it aware that there is obvious flaws in Oklahoma Law regarding victim safety and well being.”

Dyer’s family has put up signs around their neighborhood to warn other families that a sex offender lives in their community. 

“CHILD SEX OFFENDER Harold Dwayne English. Living with Betty Dyer,” the sign reads with large arrows pointing towards the house English lives in. 

The Dyers are working with Oklahoma lawmakers to make a change. She told Broadly that her family has organized a rally in Bristow to protest the current law and hopefully raise awareness around child sexual abuse. 

Dyer told KFOR that she thought long and hard about coming out publicly as a survivor of child sexual abuse, and hopes that she can help other survivors from facing the same issue. 

“It’s very empowering for me because it makes me feel like I’m making a difference and I didn’t share my story for nothing. That it is bringing about positive change,” Dyer said. “And whether it affects one woman and I can help one woman, I’m completely happy with that.”

Good for you, Danyelle, God bless you.






NC funeral home owner facing
50 child sex charges dies
By CBS North Carolina

ROANOKE RAPIDS, N.C. (WNCN) — A Roanoke Rapids funeral home director charged with dozens of counts of sexual abuse of a child has died, officials confirmed.

Harold Lee Massey, 62, of Littleton was arrested and charged with 50 counts of indecent liberties with a minor child and 31 counts of statutory sex offenses.

He died Friday, officials said.

Sheriff Wes Tripp said the investigation began Jan. 5 when a victim reported being abused by Massey from 2006 to 2012.

The victim is now 18, but Tripp said the abuse began when the boy was seven years old with the final incident at the age of 13.

Massey’s case had been continued in the past because of his health, according to the district attorney.

Charges against Massey will be dismissed once the district attorney’s office receives the official copy of his death certificate, which is North Carolina law.

Sheriff Tripp posted on Facebook that he offered his “sincere condolences to the Massey family on Harold’s passing. I have been lifelong friends with this family,” he said.





Albany man faces 20 counts of encouraging
child sex abuse
by KATU

ALBANY, Ore. — A 35-year-old Albany man faces 20 counts of encouraging child sex abuse for making videos of sex acts with several underage victims, according to court documents.

Documents say Russell Edwin Dahl intended to sell the videos of the crimes which an indictment states took place between January 2016 and February 2017.

Dahl was previously convicted in 2014 for one count of second-degree encouraging child sex abuse. He spent 10 months in jail, according to the Albany Democrat-Herald.

Dahl could face up to 150 years in prison.






Two Iowa men sentenced to prison for
child sexual abuse

MUSCATINE COUNTY — Two Iowa men were sentenced to prison today for separate incidents involving sexual abuse of a child.

Trial testimony showed that Martin Eduardo Guerrero, 43, of Muscatine, performed a sex act against a twelve-year-old child.

Guerrero was found guilty of third degree sexual abuse and was sentenced to a prison term not to exceed 10 years followed by supervised release for the remainder of his life.

The defendant will also have to register as a sex offender.

Denis Edilberto Lopez-Hernandez, 33, of Iowa City, was also sentenced after pleading guilty to third degree sexual abuse.

Lopez-Hernandez, who will have to register as a sex offender, received the same sentence of a prison term not to exceed 10 years followed by supervised release for the rest of his life after an investigation revealed that the defendant had performed a sex act with a fifteen-year-old child.

According to the Muscatine County Attorney’s office, both Guerrero and Lopez-Hernandez are subject to a detainer from the U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and will likely be removed from the United States upon completion of their prison sentences.






He was supposed to mentor her to become a cop;
instead he sexually assaulted her
BY DANA RIECK

An auxiliary officer for the Granite City Police Department who is accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl was supposed to be mentoring her to become a cop, according to a detective’s affidavit.

The girl told her foster mother in March that Michael Weis, 35, had sexually assaulted her both at his Granite City home and his not-yet-opened business, The Game Room, according to Detective Dean Bastilla’s statement.

The teenager said she met Weis through her mother — who knew Weis from a previous job — and began talking to him through Facebook in December 2016 about her interest in becoming a police officer.

Shortly after, the teenager told police, the two connected on Snapchat and he began picking her up at her foster home for weekly auxiliary police training sessions.

In the affidavit, obtained Thursday by the News-Democrat, Bastilla wrote that Weis asked the girl for nude photos of herself through Snapchat, but she did not want to send them. Weis did, however, send naked photos of himself to her, according to the detective.

“She stated she sent him one of her butt in underwear but she did not want to send him other pictures,” the detective wrote in the affidavit. “(She) stated that Weis sent her pictures of his penis. He also sent her messages asking her what types of sexual acts she had engaged in and if she was a virgin. He told her he wanted to engage in sexual acts with her.”

The abuse escalated, Bastilla wrote, toward the end of January and into early February. The girl told police he took her to The Game Room, 3361 Fehling Road, several times after the police training sessions. There, the girl told police, he sexually assaulted her in the back room.

The back room of the business had surveillance cameras filming the encounters, the teenager said.

Weis’ attorney, James Hackett, has filed a motion stating that Granite City Police Chief Rich Miller made public comments that Weis was not an auxiliary police officer when the offenses are alleged to have happened.

“We had conflicts with him before this happened,” Miller said of Weis, according to Hackett’s motion.

In Hackett’s motion, he requested documents from the police department including records pertaining to Weis’ time as an auxiliary officer and the conflicts mentioned by Miller.

Granite City police officers reported finding law enforcement gear and clothing during a search of Weis’ home. Items in the evidence list included hats, a portable radio, reflective safety vest, badge, bullet-proof vest, uniform shirt and a polo shirt.

Granite City police officials did immediately return calls for comment.

According to the Granite City Police Department’s Facebook page, auxiliary police officers are uniformed members of the department who “provide assistance at public events and major incidents as needed.”

The Game Room, which was set to open around the time the charges were filed against Weis, has since deleted the company’s Facebook page.

Weis faces two charges of aggravated sexual abuse and three counts of sexual assault. He has pleaded not guilty.

A man who shares Weis’ last name posted a $25,000 cash bond on March 23 for Weis’ release from jail in Madison County.

His bond conditions stated that while he may have no contact with minors or the girl, a judge granted a modification on June 22 so that Weis could visit with his family in the presence of his 14-year-old nephew.





Lafitte man charged with rape,
sexual abuse of two girls
BY MICHELLE HUNTER
NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

A Jefferson Parish grand jury on Thursday (June 22) handed up an indictment charging a Lafitte man with repeatedly sexually abusing two girls.

Kenneth Leblanc, 62, was charged with first-degree rape, sexual battery of a child under the age of 13 and sexual battery, according to Jefferson Parish court records.

Since the first victim reported the abuse, a second victim, a 16-year-old girl who says the man abused her when she was a young child, the JPSO said.

The victims in the case are now 35 and 16 years old. Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office detectives opened an investigation after the eldest victim contacted police on Feb. 21, authorities said.

The woman told investigators Leblanc first raped her when she was about 4 years old. He continued to sexually abuse her daily until she was about 13, the Sheriff's Office said.

The teenage victim, the woman's relative, had confided similar abuse. She told detectives Leblanc touched her inappropriately when she was between the ages of 3 and 6, the Sheriff's Office said.

Leblanc admitted to the abuse, authorities said. He is scheduled to return to court June 26 for an arraignment.






Handyman sentenced in sexual abuse of boy, 9;
may be deported
BY FRANK DONNELLY 

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A handyman from Mariners Harbor, accused of exposing himself to and inappropriately touching a client's 9-year-old son two years ago, has avoided jail under a plea agreement, but may not be staying in his country for long.

Rashid Tanveer, 36, who was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years' probation, potentially faces deportation due to his felony conviction by plea last month to attempted first-degree sexual abuse.

A Pakistani native, the defendant is not a U.S. citizen, according to police.

The events unfolded as Tanveer was fixing an air conditioner outside the rear of the victim's father's store on Forest Avenue on July 22, 2015, a law enforcement source familiar with the case previously told the Advance.

The boy went out to watch Tanveer and help him, and that's when the defendant abused him, according to the source and a criminal complaint.

Tanveer was arrested three weeks later on Aug. 11, after an investigation, said police.

He was indicted in state Supreme Court, St. George, on felony and misdemeanor counts of sexual abuse and misdemeanor counts of endangering a child's welfare.

As part of his sentence, Tanveer must register with state authorities as a sexual offender.

He must also complete any sexual offender programs offered by the Probation Department.

Tanveer could be sentenced to up to four years in prison if he does not comply with his probation terms.





Man charged with child sex abuse has been deported multiple times

41 Year old Baudilio G. Gabriel has been arrested and charged with three counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery against a child. The Murfreesboro man was arrested this week after a month long investigation by Murfreesboro Police.

Gabriel was accused of molesting a child and evidently, the incident was said to have been witnessed by another person.

The victim in the case made disclosures of multiple sexual abuse situations to the authorities during an interview.

Evidence gathered in the child sex abuse case was presented to a Rutherford County Grand Jury and charges were later handed down against the Power Avenue man.

After the suspect was arrested, it was confirmed by the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office that he had been deported "Multiple times" and that the customs enforcement agency was putting an official "Hold" on him.

More charges maybe filed and as of Thursday (6/22/17), Gabriel has a court date for the alleged child sex abuse on July 20, 2017 in Rutherford County.






Nevada County jury convicts man on 18 out of 20 counts in child sex case

Jurors in the rape and sexual abuse case of John Richard Green took a day to convict him on 18 out of 20 charges he faced, Nevada County prosecutors said.

The jury on Thursday found Green, 46, guilty of 16 counts of lewd act upon a child, one count of rape and one count of continuous sexual abuse of a child. They acquitted him on two rape accusations, court officials said.

"The verdict shows that the jury believed the victims, all three of them," said Christopher Walsh, assistant district attorney. "He's looking at life."

Authorities will complete a pre-sentencing report in the case before Green's sentencing, which is over a month away.

Jurors in the six-day trial, which ended Wednesday, heard that Green had access to three girls over several years. He touched them inappropriately in different locations across Nevada County. The girls disclosed the abuse years later.

Deputy District Attorney Jesse Wilson argued that Green admitted some inappropriate behavior to officers, but denied much of it.

Tamara Zuromskis, Green's public defender, said her client is a good man whose main flaw was his temper. That temper led the girls to make accusations against Green.

W H A T ? It wasn't his temper that caused him to touch those girls inappropriately, and he certainly didn't do it because he was a 'good man'. 

Nevada Co., CA