Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
Some Very Disturbing People on Today's Global P&P List
Young woman gang-raped violently 9 times by migrants - Germany
Football's Bennell up to 55 charges of child sex abuse on boys - UK
Sick, sick predator setting new legal precedents with perversion - Canada
60 y/o gets 4 years for sexually abusing under 13 y/o girl - UK
Rapidly growing Norwegian past-time - online child sex abuse - Norway
Child sex tourism major industry in Caribbean - Dominican Republic
3 Asylum-Seekers in Germany Accused of
Violently Raping Woman ‘3 Times Each’
© Axel Schmidt / Reuters
A 28-year-old woman in Muhlhausen, Germany has identified three Ethiopian men who she claims repeatedly raped and beat her during a local carnival. The victim revealed some of the horrifying details in court.
The three suspected attackers, between 23 and 29 years old, were identified by the victim in regional court in the federal state of Thuringia earlier this week.
“Each of them raped me three times,” the woman said during her hours-long statement before the court, German media reported.
The victim claimed she had been lured into a secluded area near the railway station during local carnival celebrations last August. She attempted to flee, but the three suspects allegedly caught her, took her mobile phone, and forced her to engage in unprotected vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
The woman told the court she had also been beaten, kicked, and pulled by the hair by the suspected attackers, with one of them filming some of the violence with her smartphone.
The hearing became so emotional, it had to be interrupted, with the next date set for mid-July, according to media reports.
In the months-long trial, prosecutors have charged the three Ethiopian men with group rape and bodily harm based both on the victim’s testimony and DNA tests, but all of them deny the accusations.
While one of the suspects claims he had consensual sex with the woman during the carnival while “very drunk,” the other two claim they went to bed early that night and had no involvement in the incident.
The rape case in Muhlhausen, a city of around 33,000 inhabitants, is just one of many recent incidents in which refugees in Germany have been accused of sexual assault. In late March, German prosecutors charged an Afghan migrant with the murder and rape of a 19-year-old medical student in Freiburg. In the north of the country, two asylum-seekers were placed under investigation after five teenage girls claimed they were sexually harassed in a swimming pool in February.
One of the most highly-publicized incidents happened in 2015 on New Year’s Eve in Cologne, with almost 1,200 criminal complaints being made to police, around 500 of which were related to sexual assault. The events in Cologne led to public outrage against German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open-door policy for refugees, as many of the sexual assaults were allegedly committed by men described as being of North African or Middle Eastern descent.
Barry Bennell charged with 14 further counts
of child sexual abuse
Daniel Taylor, Guardian
Barry Bennell, once regarded as one of football’s greatest talent-spotters, is now facing a total of 55 counts of sexual abuse against boys as young as 11.
Bennell, 63, will appear at South Cheshire magistrates court in Crewe on Wednesday week after being charged with 14 new offences, allegedly committed from 1979 to 1991.
Bennell, whose coaching career included spells with Manchester City, Crewe Alexandra and Stoke City, had already denied 21 other charges and appeared before the same court on 17 May to face another 20 counts of non-recent abuse. He did not enter a plea and was remanded into custody for a further hearing at Liverpool crown court on 3 July.
In total, Bennell now faces 42 charges of indecent assault, 11 of buggery and two of attempted buggery, with all the offences allegedly committed on 12 boys who were aged 11 to 16 at the time. Ten of the latest counts, which relate to four 11- to 14-year-olds, are for indecent assault and four for alleged buggery.
A spokesman for the Crown Prosecution Service said: “Today, 20 June, former professional football coach Barry Bennell, 63, was informed that he had been charged with 14 counts of non-recent child sexual abuse against boys aged 11 to 14 years. He will appear via video link at South Cheshire magistrates court on Wednesday, 28 June in relation to these charges.
“The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Bennell are live and that he has a right to a fair trial. It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice ongoing proceedings.”
Crown seeks record 17-year term for Saskatoon degenerate who live-streamed child sex abuse
But he should be charged with much more than luring and
child porn. The man is extremely dangerous.
Bre McAdam, Saskatoon StarPhoenix
In a world where children are referred to as a number — their age — Philip Michael Chicoine always chose the youngest when paying women in the Philippines and Romania to live stream the sexual abuse of their children, purely for his own enjoyment.
He would instruct the women to perform sex acts on kids as young as 10 months. Chicoine would also direct the children to perform sex acts on each other. Most of them were between four and 12 years old.
Chicoine, 27, rarely moved in the prisoner’s box, his eyes downcast as his graphic, violent conversations with overseas abusers were detailed during his sentencing hearing in Saskatoon provincial court on Monday. He pleaded guilty in April to 40 charges, including child luring, sharing child porn and arranging to commit sexual offences against children.
The offences happened between 2011 and 2017. Police discovered evidence of the live streaming during a search of Chicoine’s home after he uploaded child porn to a social media account.
Court heard Chicoine spent $23,000 on child porn, mainly from the Philippines. In chat messages read out in court, victims in the Philippines would ask him for money to pay off debts, and would send him sexual images and videos in return. At one point, he received a message saying a 14-year-old victim was threatening to commit suicide.
“If she kills herself, I want to see a photo of her naked body,” Chicoine replied.
The Crown is seeking a 17-year prison term, which would be the highest child porn sentence in Saskatchewan by nine years.
This is the problem here! He should be charged with child sex abuse as though he touched and molested those children himself. He should also be charged with contributing to the potential suicide of a minor. He should also be declared a dangerous offender and never see the light of day for the rest of his life.
Cpl. Jared Clarke, an investigator with the Internet Child Exploitation (ICE) unit, said the abusers in Romania have been sentenced and the child victims are now safe, but the Philippines investigation continues to involve an “uphill battle” with authorities.
Clarke said this case is unique because of the financial aspect and the range of offences — the fact that Chicoine was sharing child porn, trying to lure children and talking about committing offences with other pedophiles.
Court heard he would take screen shots of the overseas live-stream abuse, but also had a large collection of “hurt core” porn, depicting the torture of children. In chat conversations with other pedophiles, Chicoine would talk about hurting kids during sex acts.
Clarke, who has spent six years in the ICE unit, said the images found on the offender’s computer devices constitute “by far the most depraved collection I’ve ever seen.”
Chicoine’s charges also pertain to sexual videos and photos he exchanged with young girls on chat networks in 2016 and 2017. One conversation involved arranging to meet a girl, who said she was 13 years old and lived in Saskatoon, for sex. Although graphic images and messages were sent, a meeting never took place.
Judge Vanessa Monar Enweani adjourned the case until June 29 for the continuation of sentencing. The defence has yet to make any arguments.
Cumbria man jailed over Carlisle child sex abuseFrom BBC Cumbria
A Carlisle man has been jailed for four years for abusing a young girl.
Robert Ferguson's offence came to light when concerns were raised about a picture his victim had drawn.
The 60-year-old, of Warwick Road in the city, had denied a charge of causing or inciting a child aged under 13 to engage in sexual activity.
However, after a trial before a jury at Carlisle Crown Court, he was found guilty of the crime on a majority verdict.
He carried out the offence on or before 19 June, 2015, at an address in Carlisle, the court heard.
The court was also told that when the girl was interviewed by police, it emerged she had been asked by Ferguson to keep his offending a "secret".
Jailing Ferguson, Judge Peter Hughes told him: "This was a course of conduct where you took advantage of her young age."
Ferguson was told he must sign the sex offenders' register and abide by a sexual harm prevention order for an indefinite period.
Det Con Cheryl Skelton, of Cumbria Police, said: "This was a difficult investigation for all those who worked together to assist in safeguarding the victim from harm and gathering vital evidence.
"I am pleased that this has led to Ferguson answering for what he did to his young child victim.
"I would like to praise the bravery of the victim throughout both the police investigation and the trial."
Child Abuse‘As Young as Possible’: Norwegians Order Child Abuse On Demand From Philippines
Last year, Norway made headlines with its major crackdown against child abuse dubbed Operation Dark Room. In recent months, the investigation has grown to involve more suspects and cases. Norwegian police are particularly worried about child abuse happening abroad.
So far, the Norwegian police have revealed at least 300 cases where children were grossly abused and exploited. In several cases the police have been investigating, small children in the Philippines were sexually abused in front of camera on order from Norway. The assaults were streamed online, and Norwegians paid to watch the abuse. The price for such a grim spectacle varied between $20 and $50, the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet revealed.
The police also revealed an incriminating chat log, where a Norwegian man ordered the abuse of a Philippine girl asking for the victim to be "as young as possible." The person in the Philippines offered an "assortment" of children aged from two to 13, and the Norwegian "customer" settled for six.
The perpetrators are believed to communicate via various chat services and hidden darknet forums, where offers of all kinds of sexual services abound. According to Norwegian police, the perpetrators use streaming to promote the sale of adult sex shows. The same technique, however, is used for the sexual abuse of children. The companies that operate the camera services are scattered across the globe, which makes it hard to track.
The Norwegian police reported that the supply and demand for live streaming of sexual abuse of children is increasing, and there is every reason to believe that more similar cases will be unearthed in the future.
"A single person can often stand behind many serious assaults against many different children. Several of the victims that Operation Dark Room has revealed were in the infant age range. Many were grossly abused, and some of the abuse appears to be torture," the police said in a statement.
The Norwegian police believe the geographic distance and the use of webcams make the live broadcasts more brutal.
"The investigation shows that live streaming of sexual abuse is not a new type of crime, and we see that the orders and the execution of such abuses have been in progress for several years. Many of the children abused in these cases live in poverty or happen to live without a guardian, and end up being cynically exploited by Westerners," the police said.
Lastly, the Norwegian police said such cases were particularly difficult to investigate, citing the lack of international cooperation needed.
This is the second time today that I have encountered a statement like this; in both cases it was in reference to the Philippines. Philippine police have a lot on their hands but little can as important as child sex abuse; it destroys lives.
Is it possible that the government has come to realize that millions of dollars are pouring into the Philippines from perverts all over the world and are reluctant to stop the flow?
"The fact that the offenders are located abroad requires international police cooperation and exchange of information. The issues are particularly demanding due to the scope, complexity and international differences. We hope that there will be national guidelines for how these issues can best be resolved," the Norwegian police said in conclusion.
Since November 2016, when Bergen Police said that 51 men were investigated for suspected participation in the abuse of children, 33 new cases have been started in Operation Dark Room.
Haitian children crossing the porous border and they are at high risk of being sexually exploited
By Anastasia Moloney
BOGOTA, (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Children in the Dominican Republic are preyed upon by foreigners who visit the island to have sex with youngsters but few sex tourists are punished, a United Nations expert said.
Maud de Boer-Buquicchio, the U.N. special rapporteur on the sale and sexual exploitation of children, said the Dominican Republic is a child sex tourism hotspot.
"The people who go there for that purpose know that they can do this in relative impunity. That it's easy to get access to children," she told the Thomson Reuters Foundation following her first visit to the Caribbean nation last month.
"Tourists say, 'well it's easy there, why not.'"
Adult prostitution is legal in the Dominican Republic. But it is illegal to force, deceive or coerce any adult or child into sexual exploitation - also known as human trafficking - and the crime carries a prison sentence of up to 30 years.
In recent years, the government has stepped up efforts to prosecute tourists and Dominicans for child sex exploitation. But convictions remain low.
According to the U.S State Department, government authorities convicted 20 people for human trafficking in 2015.
TOP TOURIST DESTINATION
The island's palm-fringed white beaches attract about 6 million visitors a year and tourism is an engine of the economy.
The government's target is to reach 10 million visitors by 2022, and with record high tourist numbers more children could fall prey to sexual exploitation, driven by demand from tourists mainly from the United States, Canada and Europe.
"What's really missing is a decisive policy of the government to put this issue of child protection at the core of their tourism strategy," said de Boer-Buquicchio, who will present her recommendations on combating child sex tourism in the country to the U.N. Human Rights Council next year.
"What is really important is that the minister of tourism gets actively involved in this. And that's really the first recommendation."
The Dominican tourism ministry did not respond to requests for an interview.
The Dominican Republic, which shares the Hispaniola island with impoverished Haiti, sees Haitian children crossing the porous border and they are at high risk of being sexually exploited, de Boer-Buquicchio said.
Dominican teenagers, mostly aged 15 to 17, who sell food and souvenirs on the beaches of Boca Chica and Sousa are also at risk.
"On the beach where I was in Sousa it was really striking .. all you could see there were middle-aged men drinking beer or whatever in the afternoon," de Boer-Buquicchio said.
"There were no families, there were no women. It was just these middle-aged men waiting till it gets dark so that they can conduct their dirty business."
middle-aged men waiting till it gets dark
so that they can conduct their dirty business
Poor children can be pushed into the sex trade by their own families and local pimps, taxi and motorbike taxi drivers are known to bring children to sex tourists.
"I saw it happen with the taxi drivers .. they make money out of it," the U.N. expert said. "It's all relatively easy."
A 2015 report by rights group, International Justice Mission, found that one in four sex workers in the Dominican Republic on street corners, beaches and parks was under 18.
Despite concern in the government and police force about children being sold for sex, there is a lack of funding, training and staff to tackle the crime, de Boer-Buquicchio said.
The hotel industry has signed a code of conduct to prevent adults and children being sexually exploited. At resort receptions it is common to see signs saying: "It is prohibited to take minors into hotel rooms."
But the sexual abuse of children often takes place in private apartments and motels, known as cabanas, where customers can pay for rooms by the hour.
"That's a big problem," de Boer-Buquicchio said. "What I think is necessary for the ministry of tourism to do, is to regulate effectively all commercial activities of the sector."
(Reporting by Anastasia Moloney @anastasiabogota, Editing by Ros Russell.; Please credit the Thomson Reuters Foundation, the charitable arm of Thomson Reuters, that covers humanitarian news, women's rights, trafficking, property rights, climate change and resilience. Visit http://news.trust.org)