So far in the 21st century nearly a third of a billion children have been sexually abused, most of them multiple times, some thousands of times. 6 out of 7 are girls. Anything you can do to get this message to as many people as possible will help save abused children all over the world, and maybe even some of the abusers. Please read "Save A Child from Sexual Abuse by 3:15 PM" under "First Time Visitor?" May God bless you and anoint this ministry.
Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Wednesday, 28 June 2017
Cardinal and Swim Coach Charged in Today's Global P&P List
Victoria, AU police charge Cardinal Pell with CSA - Australia
Perth Swimming Coach charged with 11 CSAs - West Australia
Colchester pervert sentenced to 7 years - England
Fantasist 'Nick' being investigated for fraud - England
Vatican's 3rd most powerful figure, Cardinal Pell,
charged with multiple sex assaults
Australia’s highest-ranking Roman Catholic clergyman, Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell, has been charged by Australian police over sex allegations from "multiple complainants."
"Cardinal Pell is facing multiple charges in respect of historic sexual offences," Victoria state police deputy commissioner Shane Patton told the media in Melbourne on Thursday.
The extent of the charges the senior Vatican cardinal is facing has not been revealed by police. However, according to Patton, "there are multiple complainants relating to those charges."
There might be up to 10 alleged victims, Australian news website News.com.au reports, adding that they were minors at the time of the alleged assaults and are now aged from their late 20s to their early 50s.
The allegations are believed to stretch from the time that Pell was a priest in the Australian town of Ballarat to when he was Archbishop of Melbourne. It is alleged that the cardinal groomed boys at a swimming pool in Ballarat in the 1970s and committed sexual assaults at St Patrick’s Cathedral in Melbourne, according to The Australian.
The cardinal, who did not admit to any of the alleged offences and has denied reports that have been circulating in the media for months, was charged by summons to appear before a Melbourne court on July 18.
Since 2014, Pell has lived in the Vatican, with which Australia has no extradition treaty, meaning the cardinal could potentially avoid prosecution if he chose not to return to his home country.
However, the Australian Catholic Church said in a statement Thursday that the cardinal "will return to Australia, as soon as possible, to clear his name."
"He said he is looking forward to his day in court and will defend the charges vigorously," the statement added.
Pell, 76, was promoted to cardinal in 2003 and three years ago he was appointed to serve as the Vatican treasurer, considered to be the third most powerful post behind the Pope.
Ballarat, Victoria, AU
While it is the first time that formal charges are brought against the clergyman, he was subject of an investigation in the early 2000s after claims emerged that he had molested an altar boy back in the 1960s, The Age reported.
At the time, Pell denied the allegations against him, dubbing them "lies."
In February, the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse released a report stating that more than 4,000 children, mostly boys, have been allegedly sexually abused by Catholic priests in Australia over a period of decades.
According to the investigation, since the 1950s some 7 percent of priests in the country were alleged perpetrators. The commission also said that since the 1980s, the Catholic Church has paid over $200 million to victims of alleged sex abuse committed by priests in Australia over decades.
Swim coach charged with child sex offences
Beeliar, Perth, AU
Fremantle Detectives have charged a 48-year-old man following an investigation into allegations of child sexual abuse by a swim teacher.
It will be alleged the offences took place between 2015 and 2017 while the girl was a student at his swimming school.
The girl was 14 when the alleged offending began, police said.
The man, from Beeliar, faced 11 child sex charges in Fremantle Magistrates Court today and will reappear in court on July 17.
Police say the investigation is ongoing and appealed for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers.
Colchester Man Jailed For Child Sexual Abuse
By Rachel Babbage
A man from Colchester who befriended and sexually abused a young child has been jailed for seven years.
The investigation into David Pennery began in 2015 after it was reported to the police he had been sexually abusing a young child.
Pennery, 25, of Rayner Road, Colchester was arrested on December 15, 2015.
During a search of his home address officers also found a number of indecent images of children on his computer.
Pennery was charged on October 25, 2016.
At Ipswich Crown Court on May 18, 2017 Pennery pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual assault and three counts of possession of indecent images of children.
At the same court today, Monday, June 26, he was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was also put on the Sex Offenders' Register for life and made subject of a sexual harm prevention order for life.
Investigating officer, Dc Rachel Moss, said after the hearing: "David Pennery is a dangerous predator who preyed on a young child whose trust he'd abused.
"Pennery's crimes were vile and despicable and I am pleased he's been taken off our streets.
"He will now have a significant time in prison to reflect on his actions and the impact they have had on his victim.
"I want to praise the victim and their family for the courage they have shown throughout the investigation.
"I am just pleased Pennery has admitted his crimes so the family do not have to relieve the ordeal through a criminal trial."
In a statement, the family said: "We are glad that this man is now behind bars and we want to thank Essex Police for the hard work they put into this case.
"No sentence will make up for the pain and suffering we have gone through as a family though, and the recovery from this ordeal will take time."
'Fantasist' behind VIP child sex abuse probe
is investigated for fraud
By Stephen Wright Associate News Editor For The Daily Mail
The suspected fantasist who triggered Scotland Yard’s disastrous VIP child sex abuse inquiry is being investigated for fraud.
‘Nick’ was already being probed for allegedly perverting the course of justice by making false claims against ex-defence chief Lord Bramall, Leon Brittan and ex-Tory MP Harvey Proctor.
Police have now widened their investigation to examine allegations he committed fraud. Specific details were not clear but it has previously been reported that the middle-aged man may have received up to £50,000 in compensation.
With the help of police, he is said to have lodged an application with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority for a payout for his alleged child sex abuse hell. He could be prosecuted for fraud if the application was shown to have been made under false pretences.
At the request of detectives a judge has ordered several media organisations – including the BBC and a TV production company – to hand over material relating to their various dealings with Nick.
As well as claiming to have been abused by VIPs, the alleged fantasist also said he was a victim of Jimmy Savile. As part of their inquiries, Northumbria Police are trying to establish whether anyone – including journalists – encouraged Nick to make bogus allegations of child sex abuse and serial murder to Scotland Yard.
Of particular interest to detectives is how he came to ‘identify’ those who allegedly assaulted him and murdered three boys.
The role of a controversial news website, Exaro – which publicised Nick’s wild claims – has come under close scrutiny. Exaro has now closed.
Due to the seriousness of the ‘Nick’ investigation, Northumbria’s chief constable Steve Ashman is receiving regular updates from his senior officers. A source said ‘significant progress’ has been made and an evidence file on the case is due to be sent to the Crown Prosecution Service later this year.
Prosecutors will have to decide whether there is sufficient evidence to charge Nick and any conspirators – and whether it is in the public interest to put them on trial.
In March, the Mail revealed that Nick is facing financial ruin after Mr Proctor launched a six-figure compensation claim against him over his ‘lies’ to officers on Scotland Yard’s Operation Midland.
The ex-politician’s claim is part of a £1million-plus action against Nick and the police, who took his far-fetched accusations seriously.