Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Friday, 18 December 2015

Juggler Convicted, Another Daycare Owner Among Today's Pedophiles & Perverts

Maryland day care owner charged with child sex abuse
By Saliqa Khan WBAL

A Carroll County grand jury has indicted a Mount Airy man in connection with sexually abusing a young girl.

MOUNT AIRY, Md. Officials said Leo Ellis Parker, 73, of Mount Airy, was arrested Friday by members of the Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center.

Parker owns and operates an in-home licensed day care named "Parker Daycare" with his wife, Josephine Parker, which has been in operation for about 40 years.

Police charging documents allege that Parker sexually abused two girls, ages 4 and 6, who were attending the day care this year. The allegations include Parker sexually touching both girls as well as Parker having them sexually touch him.

Additionally, the victims disclosed that Parker showed them pornographic materials while attending the day care.

Parker was charged with two counts of sexual abuse of a minor and two counts of continuing course of conduct with a child. Sexual abuse of a minor carries a maximum penalty of 25 years of incarceration and continuing course of conduct with a child carries a maximum sentence of 30 years of incarceration.

The investigation is still continuing. Officials said there is evidence to believe there are potentially more victims.

"We are asking anyone with information, or who may have had children attending the day care, to assist us in identifying and locating any additional victims," State’s Attorney Brian DeLeonardo said.

Anyone with information on the case or knows of any additional victims is asked to call Trooper Danielle Barry at the Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center at 410-386-3647.
Mt Airy & Sykesville Maryland

Another Sykesville man indicted on child sex abuse charges
By Saliqa Khan WBAL

Same county, same reporter, same charges, different pervert

SYKESVILLE, Md. —A Carroll County grand jury has indicted a Sykesville man in connection with sexually abusing a young girl.

John Bize, 58, was arrested Friday by members of the Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center, Carroll County State's Attorney's Office said.

A grand jury on Thursday indicted Bize on allegations that he sexually abused a girl, between the ages of 12 and 16 years of age.

The allegations include Bize sexually touching the girl and watching her while she was changing clothes and showering.

Bize was charged with one count of sexual abuse of a minor and one count of continuing course of conduct with a child, sexual abuse of a minor carries a maximum penalty of 25 years of incarceration, while continuing course of conduct with a child carries a maximum sentence 30 years of incarceration.

This investigation was a combined effort of members of the Carroll County Advocacy and Investigation Center, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, the Maryland State Police, Office of Child Care Services and Child Protective Services.

Well done. All of you.

Oklahoma couple arrested for child sex abuse


TULSA — Tulsa Sex Crimes detectives arrested two people late Tuesday night for the sexual abuse of an 8-year-old girl.

An arrest report for 43-year-old Gloria Tiger says someone gave police an SD card that contained video of Tiger and 41-year-old Ahmad Jenkins engaged in sex acts with the girl.

Police arrested Tiger who admitted to the abuse in the video and identified Jenkins.

The report says she told investigators that Jenkins recorded the abuse on his cell phone while they were at a motel in north Tulsa.

She also indicated that the abuse had happened one separate time about a month or two earlier at her home, according to the report.

Police also arrested Jenkins.

Both were booked into the Tulsa County jail on complaints of child sex abuse and were each being held on $50,000 bond.

Former magic shop owner found guilty in child sex abuse case

By Scott Sandlin / Journal Staff Writer

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico — A jury will be picked today in a second case of alleged child sexual abuse dating back to 1999 by a onetime Nob Hill juggling and magic shop owner.

The defendant, Neil Stammer, was convicted Thursday in his first trial, of four felonies stemming from the alleged rape of a Jefferson Middle School seventh-grader, who is now 29 and living on the East Coast.

The first jury was selected late Monday, heard testimony including descriptions from the victim and his father on Tuesday, deliberated Wednesday and returned its verdict Thursday morning.

Stammer, 48, was convicted of two counts of criminal sexual penetration of a child under 13 years old and two counts of kidnapping. All four counts carry mandatory 18-year sentences, although it would be served under an old version of the law that permits inmates to earn up to 50 percent good time.

Second Judicial District Judge Stan Whitaker said he would defer sentencing until the second case is resolved. He decided in earlier proceedings to separate the two sets of charges, finding that Stammer would be substantially prejudiced if the charges involving both boys were tried together.

The delay in trial resulted from complications with Stammer’s original charges in May 1999, which led District Judge James Blackmer to dismiss the indictment in April 2000. The case was reindicted in April 2000, nearly a year after he was initially arrested. When Stammer failed to show up for his arraignment the next month, the FBI filed a federal fugitive warrant.

Stammer had closed his business and left Albuquerque in the interim.

Russ Wilson, an FBI agent who worked as fugitive coordinator in the Albuquerque office, put out a new wanted poster for Stammer in January 2014. Then an agent with the Diplomatic Security Services, part of the State Department, used facial recognition software designed to pick up passport fraud, and Stammer – using a different name – came up.

Stammer had been living in Nepal and teaching English and other languages.

According to the FBI website, he was believed to speak about a dozen languages at the time he disappeared.