Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Perverted Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous - Episode XXXXIV >Ghislaine, Freud, WWE, Rewind, d'Estaing, Boosie

Ghislaine Maxwell suggests her paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in prison and says she is 'not convinced' he killed himself
By RYAN FAHEY FOR MAILONLINE

Ghislaine Maxwell is 'not convinced' her former lover Jeffrey Epstein killed himself,  a source close to the socialite has said. 

Epstein, who had already been found guilty in previous child sex cases, was found hanged in his cell at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Centre where he was awaiting trial on a string of sex-trafficking charges.  

Great irony here as Epstein was given a sweetheart deal after his conviction and only had to spend nights in jail for some months while he spent his days at the office. His next experience with jail killed him.

Maxwell, who is said to be in hiding as the FBI's net closes around Epstein's circle, was accused yesterday of procuring girls for the paedophile financier in England and taking them to the US to have sex with him on his private jet. 

'She is not convinced he killed himself. Who is? The only one is the medical examiner in New York,' the Sun reported a source close to Maxwell saying.  

Virginia Roberts claims Ghislaine Maxwell (right) recruited her into Jeffrey Epstein's (left) circle before the financier forced her to have sex with his wealthy and powerful friends

Pictured: A photograph of disgraced billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein's cell after he was found hanged at a Manhattan prison in New York in August last year 

So, the question here is, what did he hang himself from. I order to break bones in your neck from hanging, you have to drop 6 or 8 feet. That's why they used to build scaffolding with a trap door. Otherwise, you would simply strangle yourself to death. But can you even strangle yourself when your feet are on the floor?

'The only thing anybody knows for sure is that he died on a particular date at a particular time.

'Prisons are dangerous places and particularly dangerous for paedophiles.

'You don't have to buy into a conspiracy theory to believe that he was killed in prison.'

Epstein's cause of death was ruled as a suicide by hanging by the New York coroner but an investigator hired by Epstein's estate said the scene was more consistent with murder. 

Maxwell is pictured with Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts, who says that the Duke of York slept with her after Jeffrey Epstein trafficked her to London. The prince has denied any wrongdoing in the case

Epstein victim Virginia Roberts claims Maxwell recruited her into the financier's circle before he forced her to have sex with his wealthy and powerful friends, including Prince Andrew, when she was 17. The prince has denied any wrongdoing.  

Like Maxwell, Roberts also senses foul play around Epstein's death. 

In December she tweeted: 'I am no conspiracist, I rely on facts, things that are real & I can see. The problem here is we can’t see anything at all. It’s all gone "missing".

'Epstein’s case from the start to now has been shrouded in secrecy & deceit. #EpsteinSuicideCoverUp.”

There had to have been an internal investigation into the suicide. That would be interesting.

Another accuser of Epstein asked where the investigation was into his 'murder'. 

The conspiracy theories suggest Epstein was killed to protect his powerful friends from scandal.

The Maxwell source, however, said the theories were 'conspiracy conclusions' and that in prison, there are murderers with a hatred for those guilty of sex offences against children.

No, way too many coincidences and unanswered questions for a quickly planned, ad hoc, murder by other inmates. Besides, they wouldn't be all that interested in covering it up, I suspect.




Sir Clement Freud could be the new Savile: ‘Many, many’ more victims of alleged paedophile MP have come forward 

By ALEX MATTHEWS FOR MAILONLINE

Clement Freud, pictured, has been accused of abusing two young girls, the youngest of whom was just ten according to a new ITV documentary 

Alleged peadophile Sir Clement Freud could be the 'new Jimmy Savile' as many more women claiming to be victims of his abuse come forward.

Crimes committed by the deceased MP threaten to come into the spotlight as an investigation into a list of repugnant abuse claims is launched, claims the Sun.

Freud, once dubbed a 'national treasure' by former PM Gordon Brown, cannot be investigated after he died in 2009, aged 84.

However, details of his alleged attacks will be recorded by the anti-abuse probe Operation Hydrant.

A source who called the former MP for the Isle of Ely, in Cambridgeshire, a 'serial rapist and abuser', told the Sun: 'Freud could be the new Jimmy Savile.

'As with Savile, Stuart Hall and Rolf Harris, many, many more victims have come forward since he was named.

'The true scale of his offending is now coming to light.' 

Sir Clement, a grandson of the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud and brother of artist Lucian Freud, was known to millions as a chef, comedian, writer and journalist. He was a regular on BBC shows such as Radio 4’s Just A Minute.


Clement Freud, pictured with his dog Henry filmed several TV adverts in the 1970s for dog food 

When he died his funeral was attended by George Osborne and stars including Bono, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Nicholas Parsons and Richard Curtis, the partner of his daughter Emma, 54.

However, recent revelations by women claiming to be his victims have shined a light on his dark and twisted past. Three women have revealed the married father-of-five as a serial child predator.

Sylvia Woosley was just 10 when Freud, then 24, began abusing her. She was later brought up as his daughter and invited into his marital bed alongside his actress wife Jill.

Freud also lured a 14-year-old to his home, got her drunk and molested her in the bathroom, her sister has claimed. 

A third woman Vicky Hayes has told how Sir Clement groomed her from the age of 14 and violently raped her when she was 17. 

Peter Saunders, founder of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood, told the Mail that Sir Clement had ‘been on the radar’ of the charity.

Sir Clement is the latest high profile figure, including mass paedophile Jimmy Savile (right) and disgraced TV presenter Stuart Hall (left) to have his reputation tarnish by claims of repugnant child abuse

He added: About 12 years ago, before his death, something was said to me about an allegation of rape concerning him. I was given no name of the woman, but it was given to me with absolute sincerity. 

'At the time, I never thought it would go anywhere because he was rich and powerful. Later I spoke to a friend at Rape Crisis, and she said his name had come up in her world too, a long time ago, but she couldn’t remember the details.’




Former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio Arrested, Accused of Sexual Assault and Threatening to Injure a Child
By CONNOR CASEY
Comic Book

Former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio (real name Jose Alberto Rodriguez Chucuan) now finds himself in serious legal troubles after being arrested on May 9, according to a report from NBC affiliate WOAI in San Antonio. An unidentified woman claims that on the night of May 3 Del Rio became angry and started repeatedly hitting her, then forced her to wear a dress and dance for him. The woman claims that Del Rio threatened to take her son and "drop him in the middle of the road somewhere" if she started crying. The woman, claiming sexual assault charges, went to the police the following morning.

Del Rio was reportedly held for five hours before being released on a bond of $50,000. The four-time world champion has not been in WWE since 2016, and a year later he found himself facing domestic abuse charges during a tumultuous relationship with WWE's Paige.




‘Rewind’: Main Line native Sasha Neulinger’s film about surviving his childhood sexual abuse will have its TV debut on Monday
by Ellen Gray,


Sasha Joseph Neulinger knows how to tell a story about the sexual abuse of a small boy so that viewers can’t turn away even when they most want to.

What’s more remarkable is that he was once that small boy.

After premiering at the 2019 Tribeca Film Festival to critical acclaim, Rewind, a documentary about surviving abuse both by family members and the justice system that required that he relive the trauma for years afterward, makes its television debut on Monday on PBS’ Independent Lens.

(One uncle, Lawrence Nevison, and his son, Stewart Nevison, pleaded guilty to felonies and were sent to prison in connection with separate incidents with Neulinger. In a case that made headlines, another uncle, Howard Nevison, then the cantor at a prominent New York synagogue, denied the charges that he’d abused the boy from the ages of 4 to 7, but in a 2006 deal, agreed to plead guilty to misdemeanors and was spared a prison term.)

A former child actor whose credits included Shallow Hal and Unbreakable, Neulinger lived in Rosemont and attended Gladwyne Elementary School until moving to Allentown at the age of 10. He now lives in Montana, where he and his wife, Lauren, and their puppy are riding out the coronavirus pandemic in relative isolation. “We live in a very rural part of the state. So there’s like one grocery store and not a lot of people.”

It was as he was graduating from Montana State University’s film school that Neulinger began to realize that despite years of therapy, the trauma of his childhood wasn’t done with him.

“I had a really awesome job with a company that was working on National Geographic television. I was you know, hiking, fishing, and doing all the things that I loved. But there was still this self-deprecating voice in the back of my mind that would say, “Sasha, you’re dirty, you’re disgusting, unlovable.” And I wanted to find out where that voice was coming from. I figured that maybe there’d be some answers in some of my old childhood home video,” Neulinger said Wednesday.

He had called his father, Henry Nevison, a documentary filmmaker (On the Other Side of the Fence), and asked if he still had any videotapes from his son’s childhood. To his surprise, his father had “three huge boxes and over 200 hours of home video,” said Neulinger, whose name change is dealt with in Rewind.

Sasha Joseph Neulinger and his father, Henry Nevison, look at archival footage Nevison has collected in a scene from "Rewind."

“It was after watching the first six tapes that I realized that this was going to be a film,” he said, as “for every answer I received about my past, 10 new questions would arise.”

Neulinger talked with The Inquirer about his film, seven years in the making, about seeing his parents with new eyes, and about the Flyers. This interview has been edited and condensed.

The things that this film deals with are so devastating that it’s a surprise to find that it’s as much about constructive criticism of a system as it is about what happened to you. It’s even somewhat hopeful. How much time and therapy did it take for you to be able to present something as nuanced as this is?

Well, I started therapy before I ever disclosed what was happening. And I spent 13 years in therapy with Dr. [Herbert] Lustig, and that’s what it took, you know, to get to this place where I felt like I could share this story.

My last day in court was the day before my 17th birthday, and a year later, I moved as far away as I could, to Montana. My time in Montana, while I was at film school, those were the first five consecutive years of my life where child abuse wasn’t the primary focus of my existence. So it was really that move, and to be able to have space from what happened, that was equally as important as the incredible therapeutic service I received from Dr. Lustig.

Beyond contributing all that footage from your childhood, and being interviewed, did your father play any role in making the film?

My dad wasn’t involved as a filmmaker, he was involved as a subject. And I think that’s really important. My dad is an incredibly gifted filmmaker and the big inspiration in my life. But there has to be some separation, right? There was already a lot to balance for me, directing and being a subject. I can’t imagine a world in which my family was part of the construction of the film.

He’s not only an inspiration to me as a filmmaker, but what a brave and courageous choice, not only to hand over the footage to me, but then to allow me to just do what I needed to do. I mean, there’s a lot of vulnerability there. He allowed me to take ownership of the story.

What was it like to look at that footage? Seeing your transformation once the abuse had started, I think it’s hard for other people to watch.

When I was a kid going through all this, a lot of my time was spent just trying to survive to the next day. When a child is experiencing that level of trauma, it’s hard to retain beautiful moments. I would watch moments from my childhood — beautiful moments, gorgeous, joyful moments that I had completely forgotten about. Because they had been overshadowed by the trauma. And so I was able to reclaim these beautiful memories that had been lost, which was extremely healing and cathartic.

And at the same time, I got to observe my parents more objectively now as an adult. I got to observe my abusers now more objectively as an adult. And that led to a series of new questions and really important and cathartic conversations with my mom [Jacqui Neulinger], with my dad, and with the professionals involved in my case.

You know, it was incredibly emotional to watch that footage, to see an innocent child who has a zest for life and to watch that child — to watch myself — lose that light.



Didn’t your time as a child actor occur as you were dealing with the abuse, or its aftermath?

Absolutely, and honestly, acting was so important for me. I felt like I couldn’t escape my trauma. I was in constant therapy sessions. I was constantly being asked to talk to police. I was constantly needing to prepare for different court dates. And when I was able to act, I was able to express my emotions, but do it in an alternative universe.

I’m really not interested in acting anymore. But I do really love filmmaking. I love being able to craft an entire story and being able to share that as opposed to just sharing the emotions of a character.

A young Sasha Joseph Neulinger frames his face with the jaws of a shark.

Has Philly lost you forever to Montana?

I’m going to live in Montana for the rest of my life. I love it here. But the Philadelphia Flyers are with me every single day of my life in Montana. I read every article, I watch every game. I am the biggest Flyers nerd on the planet. I play hockey here in Montana. When I’m practicing and I don’t have to wear my team’s jersey, I’m wearing a Flyers jersey. My kids that we plan to have one day are going to be die-hard Flyers fans.




France launches probe into sex assault claim against 94yo ex-President d'Estaing

FILE PHOTO: Former French President Valery Giscard d'Estaing speaks during an interview with Reuters in his office in Paris, France. ©  Reuters / Benoit Tessier


An investigation has been launched into former French President Valery Giscard d’Estaing after a German journalist accused the ex-leader – who is in his 90s – of repeatedly groping her after an interview in 2018.

French prosecutors decided to go ahead with the probe on Monday, following a complaint from Ann-Kathrin Stracke, a reporter for the German public broadcaster WDR, alleging the statesman grabbed her behind several times while posing for a photograph in his office in Paris after the December 2018 interview.

I was standing to his left, and while taking the photo, he put his hand on my left waist before sliding it to my backside where it stayed.

In her complaint – which she brought to prosecutors in March after an independent inquiry by WDR – the journalist said he repeated the same action three separate times as she attempted to remove d’Estaing’s hand “several times and with all [her] strength,” but to no avail, adding “I felt like he insisted.”

While Stracke drafted a 13-page complaint at the behest of her employers once she returned to the WDR office in Cologne, she says she decided to go public with the story after more than a year with encouragement from the #MeToo movement, saying “people should know that a French former president harassed me sexually.”

Though D’Estaing, 94, has yet to comment on the allegations himself, his office manager told Le Monde the ex-president had “no memory” of the meeting with Stracke.

D’Estaing served as the president of France between 1974 and 1981, and continues to sit on France’s Constitutional Council, which is tasked to review laws to ensure they are consistent with the country’s founding document.




Rapper Boosie Badazz claims he paid for sex
for 14-y/o son

Calls are being made for a US rapper to have his kids taken away by child services following his disgusting claims on social media
Suzy Weiss
NY Post


Rapper Boosie Badazz has made shocking claims about allegedly orchestrating a sexual assault on his own family.

The Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based rapper took to Instagram Live to deliver a disturbing, expletive-filled rant. “Hell yeah, I got my **************” says Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch Jr, in a 57-second clip that has since been posted to Twitter.

“I’m training them boys right,” Boosie, 37, says in the video. “Ask any of my nephews, ask any of them, ask my son. Yeah, when they was 12, 13, they got (oral sex) … That’s how it’s supposed to be.”

This is the latest in a series of shocking statements made by the father of eight, which have some calling for his kids to be taken away, citing child sex abuse.

In 2017, the Set It Off rapper posted a birthday message to his son, also named Torrence, then 14. The caption in part read, “Got a bag for you n a bad b*tch to give u some h**d.”

In Louisiana, it is illegal to solicit sex workers, and for anyone over the age of 17 to engage in sex, including oral sex, with anyone under that age. But Boosie, who referred to the sex workers he hired as “super grown,” seems to admit to these crimes. “They should call CPS on this foolish man,” wrote one Twitter user in the comments.

Earlier this year, Boosie came under fire for attacking Dwyane Wade’s 12-year-old daughter, Zaya, who is transgender. Boosie, who was released from prison in 2014 after doing time for drug charges, filmed the video in a Planet Fitness in Georgia. He was later kicked out of the gym for harassing staff.

He’s made homophobic statements in interviews, too. In 2015 he bemoaned “gay s**t” on television in a since-deleted Instagram post, according to Complex.

One claim he denies? The rumour that he beat up George Zimmerman – the man acquitted of the 2012 killing of Trayvon Martin, 17 – in a Walmart parking lot, a bizarre idea that circulated last year.

“Service announcement from Boosie. I never seen George (Zimmerman) in my life (except) on TV,” he said in a video on Instagram. “This is a lie. Leave me alone.”



No comments:

Post a Comment