Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

6 Stories on Today's Commonwealth Perverts and Paedophiles List

Massive Child Sex Abuse Network Cracked by UK Police Who Paid Child Rapist to Inform

A total of 278 victims have been identified



A TOTAL OF 17 men and one woman have been convicted as part of a major investigation into the sexual exploitation of women and teenage girls in the northeast of England.

Operation Sanctuary by police in the Newcastle area has so far identified 278 victims who were raped, exploited or sexually abused.

Many of these victims were abused at “sessions” in which they were intoxicated with drugs and alcohol.

The victims ranged in age from 15 to their early 20s with the men in question aged in their 30s and 40s.

The women and girls were often groomed and befriended by the men who then invited them to these gatherings where they were plied with the intoxicants and abused.

The UK’s Crown Prosecution Service said that the trials heard how “the men would often threaten their victims with physical violence if they did not partake in sexual activity with them”.

Others were “subjected to sexual activity when they were incapacitated and unable to resist”.

The major investigation was set up at the beginning of 2014 and has so far arrested 461 people, spoken to 703 potential complainants and identified 278 victims.

In total, 93 convictions have been secured in addition today’s further convictions.

“These men systematically groomed and abused vulnerable teenage girls and young women over a number of years for their own sexual gratification. Some have already received significant prison sentences for their actions and others still face sentence,” Jim Hope of the Crown Prosecution Service said today.

Operation Shelter court case Northumbria Police Chief Constable Steve Ashman.
Source: Owen Humphreys/PA Images

In the various trials it emerged that a convicted child rapist was used as a paid informant to secure evidence against those accused.

Chief Constable Steve Ashman of Northumbria Police defended this tactic at a press conference today:

"XY was an authorised covert human intelligence source , an informant, who was able to report on criminality including child sex exploitation. He was a convicted rapist and to some of us the thought of the police engaging with such a person and paying them for information may appear repugnant, however he proved he was in a position whereby he could, and did, alert police to situations which allowed them to prevent offending and provide safeguarding measures towards potential victims."

"Those convicted today were mostly British-born and from a variety of backgrounds. Ashman added that communities in the area must ensure that shame must be attached to the actions of those convicted."

That they were British-born makes it all the more disturbing. They have no excuse because of their primitive culture. Besides, a quick look at their photos would reveal that probably 17 of the 18 are south Asian.

This holds out little hope that south Asians can be civilized over a period of time. Here we have at least one generation of barbarians who have not chosen to become civil. And, instead of addressing this problem, there is still an attempt to smooth it over - 'variety of backgrounds'!

“These are criminals and there has been no hesitation in arresting them and targeting them using all the means at our disposal. It is for individual communities to ask themselves whether they are doing all they can to eradicate such attitudes and behaviour so that the stigma and shame attached to such people prevents it from rearing its head again.”

Of the individuals convicted today, some have been sentenced to jail terms of two to ten years while others await sentencing.

In spite of my criticism above, I would like to congratulate Chief Ashman and everyone involved in this operation. God bless you.





New Zealand pedophile breaches home detention sentence

Christchurch child sexual abuse videos offender admits stopping outside primary school
LIBBY WILSON/STUFF

A child sexual abuse videos offender has admitted parking outside a school for six minutes while serving his home detention sentence.

The 49-year-old father, whose name is suppressed until his sentencing on October 5, will remain in custody on the charge of breaching his home detention. 

The man had been sentenced in January for trading in child sex abuse videos involving 45 individual children, who had not been identified. He had also shared the videos 16 times.

He made the breach admission on Wednesday, the day a judge-alone trial had been scheduled in the Christchurch District Court.

On February 28 the man was allowed an approved absence from his home detention address for an appointment. He was required to travel directly home after the activity and not make any unapproved stops.

People on home detention wear electronic bracelets that allow GPS tracking. 

His monitoring staff noticed he stopped outside a primary school for about six minutes. He said he stopped because he was on the phone, but was not able to provide proof of the call and he would not hand over his phone for a probation officer to check.

Probation commented: "The location in which he chose to stop based on his offending history shows a lack of insight into his own risk while putting himself into a high risk situation in stopping outside a school for a number of minutes."

Christchurch District Court Judge Tom Gilbert asked for an updated report on the man's suitability for another home detention term, but said it seemed "like a long shot".

The man had earlier agreed to a review of his home detention sentence. The Community Probation Service had asked for the home detention sentenced to be reviewed because the man was aggressive and hostile towards probation officers.

Crown prosecutor Pip Norman said the man's sentence began in January and had been due to run until January 2018.

The judge said the man's suppression would have to be re-argued at his sentencing.

Wow! A whole year of home detention! That should teach him... er.... well.... apparently, it hasn't taught him anything yet.






Former Ballarat mayor jailed for child sex abuse
Padraic Murphy, Herald Sun

A FORMER Ballarat area mayor has been jailed for sexually abusing a young girl.

But Graham Collins, 77, maintains he is innocent despite being found guilty by a County Court jury in June of four charges of child-sex abuse.

The offences occurred in 2015 and 2016 when Collins was 75 and the victim aged under 16.

Judge James Montgomery said he was unable to explain Collins’ offending because he maintains he is innocent and had offered no explanation.

Ballarat, AU
“(I am unable to say) why, given the constant publicity about this topic, you have offended as you have,” Judge Montgomery said.

“I’m amazed anyone would indulge in this sort of behaviour and expect to get away with it.” 

Collins, a former football umpire and mayor of the shire of Sebastopol, has no criminal history and his wife and children continue to support him.

Collins served three terms on the Sebastopol Shire Council and has been awarded for his community service.

Judge Montgomery jailed Collins for four years, and ordered he serve at least two years and 10 months before he is eligible for parole.





'North Wales institutions failed to protect
victims from predators'

Professor Alexis Jay damning assessment as Truth Project
holds sessions in Bangor and Caernarfon
BY MARC WADDINGTON

The chair of a major inquiry into child sexual abuse said institutions in North Wales failed to protect young victims from sexual predators.

Professor Alexis Jay said she and her team wanted to hear accounts of people who were let down by those who were meant to look after them.

The Truth Project, which is being run as part of the Independent Inquiry Into Child Sexual Abuse, will be in Bangor and Caernarfon in October, where trained staff will be on hand for one-to-one sessions with victims.

Professor Jay OBE said: “For too long the voices of victims and survivors of child sexual abuse have not been heard and many have been made to feel ashamed for reporting the abuse in the first place."

Jailing of Gordon Anglesea 'justice at last' for reporter who spent 25 years searching for the truth

"We set up the Truth Project with the aim of allowing victims and survivors to share their experience with us in a safe and confidential environment.

“The Truth Project aims to give victims and survivors an opportunity to share their experiences in as much or as little detail as they feel comfortable with. Victims and survivors are also able to suggest how things can be done differently, which may help to protect children in the future.

"Hearing from victims and survivors in the Truth Project will help the Inquiry to draw conclusions about institutional failures.

“Many children in North Wales have been failed by the institutions that were supposed to protect them. As chair of this inquiry it’s my responsibility to examine to what extent institutions, including children’s homes, the police, local authorities, and religious organisations may have failed to protect children from sexual abuse.

Former Wrexham children's home boss John Allen was jailed for life in 2014 for abusing children

“Some people may be unsure about what constitutes child sexual abuse and some may even have experienced it without realising.

“Child sexual abuse means forcing or enticing someone under the age of 18 to take part in sexual activities. It doesn’t have to involve physical contact. For example, it could be encouraging children to watch pornography or to sext."

“It might be that the sexual abuse is carried out by a person in a position of authority, such as a teacher or someone who works in a children’s home. Or, the abuse might have taken place within the family environment but it was reported to someone in authority, such as a police officer, a teacher or a social worker but no action, or inappropriate action, was taken."

“I know that talking about child sexual abuse is not easy. Victims and survivors have often told me they feel stigmatised, ashamed, and guilty because of what happened to them."

"But I would like to encourage all victims and survivors to think about coming forward. The Truth Project was designed with help from victims and survivors to be as supportive as possible."

“You can share your experiences in Welsh or in English and we can pay travel expenses for you and for a companion to attend the session with you."

“The failure to listen to victims and survivors in the past is one reason why the inquiry was established and our aim is leave a legacy of a society which better understands the causes, nature and impact of child sexual abuse, so that institutions and individuals can never again say: ‘We did not know.’





Queensland mother of three arrested over
child sexual abuse
Husband already charged with rape of children under 5

A 27-year-old northern Queensland woman has been arrested and charged with child abuse offences following months of police investigations into the abuse of her three young children.

It comes after her 32-year-old husband was arrested earlier this year in Charters Towers after he allegedly shared images of himself engaging in sexual acts with the children.

The three children were under five during the alleged offences and are no longer in their mother’s care.

Senior Sergeant Dave Miles from the Townsville Child Protection Unit said police believed a child was forced to watch a sexual act.

“The charge is in relation to the ongoing investigation, where we have imagery available to us which has identified a child being present while the parents engaged in sexual activity,” he said.

“We are still going through the material that has been made available to us through our investigation and through other policing agencies…. We will allege it demonstrates that the children were exposed to adult behaviours that is potentially damaging to their development.

Sergeant Miles said police were now attempting to track down where the images were sent across the world.

The woman has been charged with one count of expose to a child under 12 to an indecent act.

Her husband has been charged with three counts of making child exploitation material, one count of distributing child exploitation material, five counts of indecent dealing with a child, three counts of indecent acts and two counts of rape.






Former Vancouver school janitor sentenced to
90 days in jail for sex crime against student

Joel Aguirre Gumban, 45, pleaded guilty to invitation to sexual touching of a person under the age of 16
CBC News 

A former Vancouver School Board custodian has been sentenced to 90 days in jail to be served intermittently on weekends.

Last November, Joel Aguirre Gumban, 45, pleaded guilty to invitation to sexual touching of a person under the age of 16 relating to an incident at a Vancouver high school in the fall of 2014.

According to court documents, Gumban had been working at the school less than a week when he first approached a group of students, singling out a 14-year-old boy who spoke a shared dialect, eventually giving the boy his phone number.

A day later, Gumban approached the boy again and showed him a lewd picture on his cellphone.

A short time later, Gumban called the boy away from his study group, this time asking him for sexual favours and inviting him to the washroom.

In asking for the 90 day sentence, Crown highlighted four aggravating factors:

As a VSB employee he was in a position of trust and authority.
The offence was premeditated and involved grooming.
The victim was a child.
As a result of the offence, the victim has experienced paranoia, insecurity, sleep disturbances, anxiety and depression.

The pre-sentencing and psychiatric report filed by the defence noted that Gumban grew up in the Philippines in a conservative and devout Catholic family where "he was unable to be open about himself with his family and was unable to discuss his sexual attraction to both men and women."

Good grief!!!

In her decision, Judge Jodie Werier described Gumban as a "sympathetic offender," with no criminal record who is hard working and married with two small children.