Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Monday, 14 August 2017
3 Teachers Lead Today's USA Perverts and Pedophiles List
52-year-old Texas man accused of
sexual abuse a childBy Melissa Cantu Trevino
Patricio Mata was arrested Thursday afternoon in connection with the sexual abuse of a child by Alice police officers.
The mother of the 9-year-old child reported the abuse to police when she discovered Mata, 52, had sexually abused the child multiple times over the course of a year, according to Investigator Juan Charles.
Mata is a well-known by the family and entrusted him with the child’s care on different occasions.
The case is still under investigation.
Mata was booked into the Jim Wells County jail and charged with sexual abuse of a child continuous.
He was released from custody Thursday on a $25,000 bond.
Portland Soccer Academy Director facing
child sex charges released from jailby KATU News
The Director of the Portland Soccer Academy who was arrested in a sex abuse and child pornography case was released from jail over the weekend, court records show.
Luis Trybom, a registered sex offender, is facing several felony sex abuse charges after police say he took nude and explicit photos of a 17-year-old girl. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.
According to court documents, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office argued against his pre-trial release, citing a “risk to the victim and the community.”
Trybom was initially being held on $1,237,500 bail, however it was later lowered to $50,000.
Wow! That's quite a discount! One wonders if Trybom has friends in high places?
He was released from jail on Friday with orders for close street supervision.
Trybom’s next scheduled court hearing is set for September 12.
More Victims Come Forward In Illinois
Child Sex Abuse Case
A former District 300 substitute teacher is now accused of having sexual contact with four victims under the age of 13
By Amie Rowland (Patch Staff)
ALGONQUIN, IL -- A former substitute teacher for Community Unit School District 300 charged last month with sexually abusing a child is back in jail for accusations he assaulted three more victims, prosecutors said Monday.
Carlos A. Bedoya, 62, of the 100 block of Acorn Lane in Lake in the Hills, was indicted last week on 21 counts of predatory criminal sexual assault, Class X felonies; one count of indecent solicitation of a child, a Class 1 felony; and 14 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a child, Class 2 felonies, according to a news release from the Kane County State's Attorney's Office.
As part of an amended complaint filed in Kane County on Aug. 8, prosecutors said Bedoya made sexual contact with four victims -- all who were under the age of 13 years old -- between August 2015 and June 2017, according to prosecutors.
The amended complaint takes the place of an initial complaint filed by the Kane County State's Attorney's Office in July that alleged Bedoya made sexual contact with a single child, who was younger than 13 years old, between August 2016 and May 2017, prosecutors said.
If convicted of the most serious offense, Bedoya must be sentenced to life in prison, according to the news release.
In July, Bedoya posted his $10,000 bond and was released from jail. Following the Aug. 8 indictment, a Kane County judge raised Bedoya's bail to $3 million. Bedoya, who must post 10 percent or $300,000 of his bail to apply for release, remained in custody as of Monday afternoon.
If he posts bond, Bedoya is prohibited from having any contact with the victims and any contact with any minor under age 18. In addition, Bedoya must resign in writing from all teaching and coaching positions, according to prosecutors.
Bedoya is next expected in court on Aug. 31.
The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information should call their local police department or the Kane County Child Advocacy Center at (630) 208-5160.
Female Ohio teacher, 36, had a 'love child with a teenage student during their three year affair'
By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
An Ohio teacher is accused of having a three-year sexual relationship with one of her students that resulted in her giving birth to his child.
Laura Lynn Cross, 36, allegedly started grooming the boy when she was his eighth grade English teacher at Buchtel High School in Akron in 2012.
The alleged sexual abuse occurred between August 2013 to September 2016.
Cross initially started inviting him around to use her swimming pool before he allegedly started spending the night at her house.
She later convinced the boy's mother to let him move into her home as part of a court approved 'partial parental custody' arrangement because she was his 'mentor'.
Her Facebook profile is filled with photos of the pair together.
Cross quit teaching at Buchtel High in 2015.
She was arrested and charged last week after police were informed she had given birth in 2015 to the student's child.
The birth was kept secret until someone recently notified the boy's father.
The boy's father, who can't be named to protect his son's identity, claims he first raised concerns with the school back in 2012 but says nothing was done about it.
'First of all, she's a schoolteacher,' the father told ABC5. 'To get aroused by a child basically you have to be a sick individual.'
'It was a straight failure from the system... from the school and definitely from the police.'
Cross was charged with three counts of sexual abuse.
She is being held at Summit County Jail on $100,000 bond.
PA man jailed for child sex abuse charged with crimes against 2 others
By Myles Snyder, ABC27 News
ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa. (WHTM) – A prison inmate serving time for sexually abusing a child has been charged with the abuse of two other children.
The Lancaster County district attorney’s office says 44-year-old Brian T. Morningstar sexually abused two boys between 2011 and 2013, when he lived in Elizabethtown.
Prosecutors say the boys were ages 3 and 7 when the abuse began. The boys told a relative about the abuse, and the relative contacted police last year.
Morningstar was sentenced in 2014 to 8 to 20 years for the sexual abuse of a girl.
New Mexico man convicted of six
child sex abuse charges
FARMINGTON — A Farmington man has been convicted of six child sex assault charges stemming from a 2010 case after he was declared competent to stand trial last year after spending more than four years at a secure health facility.
Frank Little, 49, was convicted by a jury on Wednesday of one count of criminal sexual penetration in the first degree, three counts of criminal sexual penetration in the second degree and two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor in the second degree, according to court documents.
He was charged on June 23, 2010, in Farmington district court and was accused of sexually assaulting two young female relatives, according to the arrest warrant affidavit.
One of the female relatives told Farmington police about the sexual assaults when she was 19 years old, with the incidents alleged to have taken place around 2003 and 2010, according to court documents.
Dustin O’Brien, San Juan County Chief deputy district attorney, said Little was found not competent to stand trial in 2012. He said there was clear and convincing evidence that he was dangerous, and he was sent to the New Mexico Behavioral Health Institute in Las Vegas, N.M., in summer 2012.
In a May 25, 2012, order, Judge John Dean Jr. ruled that Little remained incompetent to proceed with a trial and that "there is not a substantial probability that (Little) will become competent to proceed in this matter with a reasonable period of time," according to the order.
Little was scheduled to be held at the Las Vegas facility until June 3, 2070, as he was ordered to serve the maximum sentence for four of the charges.
Last year, the DA's Office learned that Little had obtained competency through treatment, and Dean ordered Little to be transferred back to the San Juan County Adult Detention Center on July 21, 2016, according to the order.
He was booked into the county jail on Aug. 1, 2016, where he remained incarcerated on Friday.
Little was also evaluated and rejected from pretrial services in November 2016, partially due to him not having a place to live within the court's jurisdiction.
During an Aug. 4 arraignment, Little pleaded not guilty to the charges. A sentencing hearing for Little is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 23.
The convictions on the six charges carry a minimum of 18 years in prison to a maximum of 93 years of prison time.
Trial date set for Iowa teacher accused of not reporting child sex abuse
MARION, Iowa —
A November trial has been scheduled for a Marion kindergarten teacher accused of not reporting that a 15-year-old classroom volunteer sexually abused her students.
Linn County records say a judge set a trial starting date of Nov. 6 for 59-year-old Diane Graham, who's pleaded not guilty to failure to report child abuse.
The trial was moved to Tama County from Linn County after Graham's attorneys cited extensive media coverage of the boy's and Graham's cases.
Court records say Graham was a teacher at Starry Elementary in Marion when two students told her last August that they were being abused by the volunteer.
The boy has been convicted of three counts of sexual abuse.
Alabama man sentenced in child sexual abuse case dating back to 2004
By WSFA 12 News
A Montgomery man who pleaded guilty to sodomy and sex abuse charges in July was sentenced Monday.
According to court documents, Lester Mack Jr. was sentenced to life in prison on one count of sodomy and 20 years in prison on one count of sex abuse of a child under the age of 12. He was arrested for these crimes in November.
The male victim in the case said the first instance of the abuse happened in 2004 when he was 3-years-old and occurred five different times.