Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday, 21 January 2018

Exasperating Stories from UK -3, Pretoria, Siem Reap, Malmo on Today's Global PnP List

Rape trials under threat in UK due to incompetence

Former Lord Chief Justice warns blunders by CPS
and police will help attackers walk free


It seems that if you reach the lofty heights of Lord Judge - you no longer require a name. This article in The Times (of London) by the Legal Editor and Chief Correspondent completely neglects to mention the Lord Judge by name, if he has one. But the Guardian and the BBC were no better as this article appeared in all three websites without the Lord Judge's name included. Perhaps if I were British I would understand?

Frances Gibb, Legal Editor | David Brown, Chief News Correspondent
The Times

Rapists will get away with their crimes because police and prosecution failings have undermined public confidence in the justice system, the former head of the judiciary has warned.

Juries could be deterred from convicting in future sexual assault trials because they would not have faith in evidence placed before the court, Lord Judge said. The former lord chief justice spoke out after The Times exposed how four rape trials had collapsed after crucial evidence was disclosed only at the last minute. He described the disclosure failings in all four cases as alarming and deeply troublesome.

Oliver Mears, 19, an Oxford student, was cleared of rape yesterday after spending two years on bail. The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and Surrey police, which handed over relevant evidence days before his trial was due, were criticised by the case judge and ordered to explain in writing the “completely unnecessary” delays.

From BBC
Two young men both had cases against them dropped in December, prompting Scotland Yard to review about 30 sex crime cases.

The trial of student Liam Allan, 22, collapsed three days into his trial when police were ordered to hand over phone records showing the alleged victim had pestered Mr Allan for casual sex.

Days later, the prosecution case collapsed against Isaac Itiary after police disclosed "relevant material" in response to his defence case statement as his trial was about to start.

A third rape trial, against Samson Makele, collapsed after images emerged of the accused and his alleged victim "cuddling" in bed.

The photos had been discovered on his phone by a defence expert, but had not been disclosed by police or prosecutors.


The development came as:

• Surrey police followed Scotland Yard in reviewing all current rape cases.

• Police and prosecutors admitted failing to hand over vital digital evidence in a rape trial for the fourth time in a month.

Alison Saunders, the director of public prosecutions, faced criticism over her handling of disclosure issues.

Lord Judge, who was the most senior judge in England and Wales in 2008-13 and remains an influential judicial figure in the House of Lords, said that the failings over disclosure of evidence were “deeply worrying” because of the possible impact on juries.

“The recent examples in cases involving alleged sexual crime are alarming, both for all the individuals concerned and for public confidence in the administration of criminal justice generally,” he told The Times. “It is at least possible that from time to time juries, alarmed as everyone else by these cases, may wonder, even in an apparently strong case, whether they have been provided with all the admissible evidence. These events may reduce the prospects of conviction even when the allegation is genuine.”

Delays in cases, with some suspects or defendants awaiting charge for nearly two years, were also unacceptable and caused “unnecessary suffering to all involved”, he said. Lord Judge called for a swift investigation into the failure to disclose evidence, and also into the delays in the charging of suspects by the CPS.

The criticisms will increase pressure on Ms Saunders, who was criticised after saying on Thursday that innocent men were not in jail, despite admitting “systemic issues” in disclosing evidence to defence lawyers. Anna Soubry, a former minister who described Ms Saunders as “part of the problem”, was supported by her fellow Tory MP Zac Goldsmith, who wrote: “The blundering CPS is responsible for a catalogue of appalling injustices.”

Ms Saunders had said that police need not check social media accounts fully when investigating allegations of rape. This is despite failures to hand over digital media being at the centre of three previous rape trial collapses, including that last month of the student Liam Allan, 22, which led to political and public concern about rape cases.

Jon Savell, Surrey police’s head of public protection, admitted yesterday that flaws in the Mears investigation included a detective failing to “examine the victim’s digital media during the initial stages of the investigation or follow what we would consider to be a reasonable line of inquiry”. He added that the review of all the force’s rape cases was to “ensure that investigations are thorough, timely, effective and compliant with policy and guidelines”.

Yesterday Judge Jonathan Black formally found Mr Mears, from Horley, Surrey, not guilty of rape and an indecent assault. The CPS had denied on Thursday that the case had collapsed because of a “disclosure issue” but the prosecutor ordered by the judge to attend Guildford crown court to explain the decision not to offer evidence admitted that key information had not been handed over by police until last week. Sarah Lindop, for the prosecution, told the judge: “This case is old and it was quite old when it came in to the hands of the CPS and I do not know the reason for that. Further material was obtained and was reviewed in a case that was finely balanced.”

Judge Black said: “It seems that if this was a case that was as finely balanced as you say it was, there have been unnecessary delays in investigating [and] what seems to be a completely unnecessary last-minute decision.

“Oliver Mears and the complainant have had this matter hanging over their heads for more than two years in circumstances that, if their investigation had been carried out properly in the first place, we would not have been in this position.”





FBI offer R120k reward for child molester
who could be living in South Africa
By Nic Andersen 

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are looking for something in South Africa and it has nothing to do with the Guptas or corruption in the private sector. Instead, it has everything to do with a global manhunt for a child molester who they believe could be living in South Africa.

The FBI posted on its website and social media pages offering a $10 000 (R121 000) reward for 42-year-old Barret Preston Busschau. The man disappeared from the US state of Oregon in 1993 after he was charged by a grand jury for sexual abuse of five girls under the age of 18. At the time, Busschau was also a minor.

The FBI lists the charges in full as follows:

1st degree sexual penetration with a foreign object
1st degree sex abuse
3rd degree sodomy
3rd degree rape
3rd degree sex abuse

The first picture is from 1993 the second is age-progressed to 2014

The bureau’s Facebook post emphasized how important it was for people to provide information, if they had any, wherever they may be in the world.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest of 
Barrett Preston Busschau, who is wanted in connection for the alleged molestation
of young girls in Oregon. Busschau, now 42 years old, may be living in South Africa.

Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at (503) 224-4181 or submit a tip to https://tips.fbi.gov. Anyone living elsewhere who has information about 
Busschau should contact the nearest FBI office or U.S. Embassy.

More information: http://ow.ly/HCnh30hQeeK

Busschau was born in South Africa but had been living as a US permanent resident since 1984. He managed to escape as he fled before his next court appearance as his trial was pending.

The man has brown hair, blue eyes with scars on his left ankle, left arm and upper right arm.  Additionally, he has a green and purple yin-yang tattoo on his ankle.

You can report tip offs via the links above or call the US Embassy in Pretoria on 012 431 4000.





Nottinghamshire County council apologises to victims of ‘heinous’ historic child sex abuse
BY BRINKWIRE

The leader of Nottinghamshire County Council has issued a public apology to those who suffered ‘horrible and heinous’ child abuse while under its care.

Councillor  Kay Cutts said the incidents had left her feeling ‘deeply saddened and ashamed’ – and were a ‘dreadful stain’ on the history of the council.

Abuse which took place in foster care and in children’s homes run by the county and city councils is part of a major national investigation, the Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Abuse (IICSA).

Speaking at a meeting of the full council, Cllr Cutts said she was confident the organisation had changed and was giving children the best chances in life. She added: “Some children were entrusted to our care and we failed them."

“We now know that they were subjected to horrible and heinous abuse that has left many damaged and scarred for life. They suffered at the hands of devious people who had malice in mind. The fact that this happened is something that leaves me personally feeling deeply saddened and ashamed.”

A total of 350 people have come forward with allegations of sexual and/or physical abuse against 532 different suspects.

It is the second such statement made by the council, which previously apologised after former residential social worker Andris Logins was jailed for 20 years in March 2016.

Following today’s statement Mandy Coupland, co-founder of Nottinghamshire Child Sexual Abuse Survivors Group, said: “I really welcome today’s apology. It’s another landmark day fighting child sexual abuse. What I would like now is for the city council to make an apology. That would be really welcomed by survivors.”

The IICSA is looking at allegations of abuse at children’s homes previously operated by the county and city councils, as well as other organisations, from the 1940s to 2000. It is one of 13 investigations being carried out by IICSA.

The hearing into Nottinghamshire councils will take place over three weeks in October.




American and Cambodian guilty of child sex abuse
Khy Sovuthy / Khmer Times   

According to an Action Pour Les Enfants (Aple) statement, on January 17, 2018, the Siem Reap provincial court sentenced John Paul Zollbrecht, 79, to one year in jail and his Cambodian accomplice, Nheb Sophorn, 23, to one-and-a-half years in jail for having sex with a 10-year-old boy.

In February 2017, Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Police in Siem Reap arrested the American on suspicion of the sexual abuse of a 10-year-old boy, while his Cambodian friend who had allegedly helped in the crime was also arrested.

Although both offenders were found guilty, the victim’s family who also attended the court hearing expressed their dissatisfaction with the verdict and asked to appeal the sentencing.

Makes one wonder if the family was complicit in the abuse of the child. That would not be unusual in Cambodia.

Aple will continue to work with the family and provide ongoing support to the boy during his rehabilitation process.





UKIP leader loses no confidence vote after girlfriend jokes about Meghan Markle & child sex abuse
By Greg Heffer, Political Reporter

UKIP's ruling body has passed a unanimous vote of no confidence in party leader Henry Bolton following a row over his 25-year-old girlfriend.

The party's National Executive Committee (NEC) held an emergency meeting on Sunday after married father-of-three Mr Bolton, 54, faced growing calls to quit over his relationship with model Jo Marney.

Mr Bolton ended the "romantic element" of their relationship last week, when it emerged party activist Ms Marney had sent offensive messages about Prince Harry's fiancee Meghan Markle.

She was also reported to have sent separate messages making jokes about child sexual abuse.

How can anyone make jokes about child sex abuse? Makes one question whether there is a functioning brain between the two of them.

UKIP members will now decide whether to endorse or reject the ruling body's assessment of Mr Bolton's leadership at an emergency meeting.

The news comes less than four months since he was elected.

Henry Bolton and Jo Marney

Earlier on Sunday, Mr Bolton had defiantly refused to stand down and insisted the party "cannot afford" a third leadership contest in the space of two years.

Telling UKIP bosses they would have to force him out, Mr Bolton told Sky News: "The party cannot afford the disruption of a change in leadership - so I'm not going anywhere."

The former British Army officer also suggested that, if UKIP's NEC acted against him, it could spell the party's end.

His assertion was backed up by former leader Nigel Farage, who admitted he was "concerned" about the future of the party and wondered whether UKIP would survive another leadership election.

Since Mr Farage stood down after the Brexit vote in 2016, UKIP has had three permanent leaders and two acting leaders, including a temporary return by Mr Farage himself.





Afghan asylum seeker flees to Sweden with new ID after being accused of sexually abusing girl, four, in Germany
By Alan Hall For Mailonline

An Afghan asylum seeker in Germany has fled to Sweden and registered under a new identity after being accused of sexually abusing the four-year-old daughter of the family caring for him.

The case of Ahmed M., who claimed to be just 12 when he entered Germany in 2016, is another sorry tale of abused trust and bureaucratic blunders that have left him free and the girl he allegedly abused in therapy.

He was taken in by a Catholic family in Berlin, along with several other Afghan minors, shortly after he arrived. 

In July last year he was left alone for the afternoon with the family's toddler daughter Emily.

Ahmen A, an Afghan asylum seeker in Germany is accused of sexually abusing the four-year-old daughter of the family that had taken him in

The next day the child told her mother she had spent the time playing 'doctor and nurse' with Ahmed. She was taken to see a specialist doctor at the clinic for Children's and Juvenile Medicine in nearby Buch.

The clinic stated in a report: 'Urgent suspicion of sexual abuse.' And the victim indicated it was not the first time she had been abused by the refugee who claimed to authorities he was born on January 1, 2004 in Kabul.

Other Afghan refugees in the home of the family reported they had seen him abuse her in the past and a police probe was opened.

Officers noted how tall he was, the fact that he had the beginnings of a moustache and seriously doubted his claim to be just 13 at the time of the alleged abuse of the girl.

Ahmed is believed to have fled to Malmo in Sweden where he has registered as a refugee using the name Ahmed M. - and claimed he was born in 2005

At 13 he was under the age of legal responsibility but prosecutor Corinna Gögge rejected a plea from Emily's father to force him to undergo a test to determine his age. Later, because he denied the allegations, the enquiry was dropped.

This is just insane? He's accused of multiple child sexual assaults and the prosecutor refuses to even have his age determined. She knows it will result in the charges being dropped and yet she protects the child abuser and sets him free to sexually abuse more children, which he surely will. 

Corinna Gögge should be fired, at the very least. But she won't be, because that seems to be German policy to protect criminals and throw innocent girls to the wolves.

What a joke the German (and Swedish) judicial systems must be among migrants - you can get away with rape and murder; they don't want to prosecute you; and if they have to, just tell them you're a minor and they'll believe you. 

In December last year Germany issued him with new temporary residency papers stating was born six months later than he originally stated.

So, they made him 6 months younger!!!!??? What kind of lunacy is that?

Soon after he fled to Malmo in Sweden where he has registered as a refugee using the name Ahmed M. - and claiming he was born in 2005.

The family in Germany who took him in have asked Sweden to investigate him. So far there has been no response from Swedish authorities. 

Sweden must examine his real age and if he is of age to be prosecuted in Germany, then he should be sent back. At the very least, he must be deported from Sweden before he assaults Swedish children.

Unfortunately, this is not likely to happen as Swedish authorities are far more protective of migrant rapists than Swedish girls.