Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday, 7 October 2018

30 Horrible Men Sentenced to Prison in Essex, UK, in 2018 on Today's Essex PnP List

A former lorry driver from Essex was jailed for 17 years after a string of “sick and depraved” crimes against young girls.

Reginald Wood, originally from Stanford-le-Hope, sexually assaulted three different girls of a young age, raping two of them and leaving his victims massively traumatised into adulthood as a result of their harrowing experiences.

The horrific crimes took place over a time span of two decades and were committed in Redcar as well as other locations in Essex.

Some of the assaults took place inside the cab of his lorry.

A man from Colchester who said he was “addicted” to viewing child sex abuse images was jailed.

Colin Hodgson, 61, from Colchester, was sentenced to seven years and 10 months imprisonment on Friday (January 5), after it came to light that he had sexually assaulted a girl from the age of 18 months to three years old.

He pleaded guilty to five counts of sexual assault of a child under 13, three counts of causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity, as well as three counts of making indecent images of children.

Over 100,000 images were found on devices owned by Hodgson, including 56 of the same victim.

Defending, Barry Gilbert QC said: “He said to me I know it was wrong I tried to stop myself.

“After his second divorce he was living on his own. He said he started to look on the internet and came across those images. He tried to stop and he could not."

A musician from Southend who molested young boys in the 1970s was jailed.

Neil Duncan, 74, of Kingfisher Close, Southend, was sentenced to 16 years in prison at Wood Green Crown Court on January 24.

The retired musician had admitted committing 39 offences against six male victims in court on December 5, 2017.

The offences included seven counts of buggery and one count of attempted buggery with a victim under 16, incitement to commit buggery, 13 counts of indecency with an under 14, 15 counts of indecent assault on an under 16 and two counts of making indecent images.

He will also be on the sex offenders' register for life.

A former head teacher at an Essex school was jailed this month after 'sexting' a pupil at his school.

Neal McGowan, 54, asked a pupil to send him a picture of his penis and also sent a picture of his own genitals to the boy.

On the night of January 29 McGowan and the student – who cannot be named for legal reasons - were both at an afterschool event.

The head teacher had been locked out of the school car park and could not get to his car. He emailed the student, asking for a lift to his house, but the boy had already left.

Later that evening, the pair swapped numbers and began texting into the early hours of January 30.

Prosecutor Kate Davis said: “The conversations quickly turned to a sexual nature, during which Mr McGowan asks the boy ‘can I see yours?’ “He sent a picture of his own penis to the boy and shortly after, the boy sent a picture of his penis back.

“The pupil then sent a picture of himself squatting with his bottom in view. McGowan replied ‘oh God, more please.’”

McGowan was jailed on February 8 for his crimes.

A former police officer who abused a young girl was jailed for 11 years.

Raymond Wild, 62, of Heybridge in Maldon was jailed at Teesside Crown Court in Middlesbrough on February 10 after being found guilty of of three charges of indecent assault on January 12.

Wild had previously served as a police officer for four years in Hartlepool.

An NSPCC spokesperson said: “Following his time as a police officer, Wild would have been very much aware of the devastating impact sexual abuse has on children.

“He not only subjected his victim to sexual assault but then forced her to endure a trial because of his denials of guilt.

“Her courage in coming forward and giving evidence has helped to ensure justice is served, and it is vital she now receives all the support she needs to move forward.”

Isis follower and after-school club administrator, Umar Ahmed Haque, was jailed for life after attempting to recruit and train a terrorist 'child army' in an Essex mosque.

The 25-year old worked at Ripple Road Mosque in Barking where he had been attempting to radicalise 55 children aged between 11 and 14 to assist him in his planned attack.

He believed his 'child army' would assist him when police arrested him after he had carried out his mutli-faceted attack on businesses and communities in London.

Met Police deputy assistant commissioner Dean Haydon said:“Haque was a dangerous man who was inspired by attacks in Europe and Westminster. He wanted to orchestrate numerous attacks at once, using guns, knives, bombs and large cars to kill innocent people.

"We recovered a number of exercise books from his home and it was evident from his notes that his plan was a long-term one. He intended to execute his plan years later, by which time he anticipated he would have trained and acquired an army of soldiers, including children."

Haque was jailed for life to serve a minimum of 25 years in prison for two counts of preparation of terrorist acts, four counts of collection of information useful to terrorism and one count of dissemination of terrorist publications.

Aaron St Omer, 32, of Woodford Green, was jailed after a Met Police investigation discovered he had been using online communications to get hold of a 12-year-old girl to rape and torture.

On 10 August 2017, police arrested St Omer at the Wetherspoons' The Masque Haunt in Old Street.

He was found to have a number of sex toys in his possession as well as class A, B and C drugs and an extendable baton.

Detective Constable Paul Mathewson of the Met’s proactive Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse unit said: “Aaron St Omer is a dangerous paedophile who, based on what officers found in his bag, fully intended to go through with the horrific acts that he alluded to online.

"This conviction sends out a message to all paedophiles that we are committed to finding them and bringing them to justice, so that they will have to face the consequences of their actions.”

A 43-year old man posed as members of One Direction to persuade girls aged between 11 and 15 to send him photographs and perform sexual acts.

Mark Burrisson, 43, of Fenton Road, in Chafford Hundred, used Skype to contact strangers online using his fake profiles.

Officers found 182 indecent images and reviewed hundreds of Skype chat logs on his computer. He was later jailed for two years.

Investigating officer PC Nick Riley, of Essex Police’s Online Investigation Team, said: "Burrisson targeted his victims through social media and led them to believe they were talking to famous people.

"He deliberately claimed to be these people to seek out these young victims and engage them in detestable online conversations.

"He spun a web of lies, offering them tickets to music shows and claiming to be in love with them in order to obtain sexual images of these victims."

Darren Belton claimed he "didn't think he had done anything wrong" after a jury found him guilty of rape.

The 46-year old man from Chelmsford was locked up for nine years after being found guilty of four counts of rape and two counts of assault by penetration.

During mitigation, Ranna Sheikh said: "He thinks he hasn't done anything wrong. He does accept he could have had a lot more insight to the feelings of the complainant.

"In his mind he doesn't impose as a risk. It's the first time this has occurred, he is a man who is 46-years-old.

"He does want to live in society as a law-abiding citizen and he can only apologise to the complainant about what she went through."

A "cold and calculated" paedophile blackmailed girls as young as 12 into sending nude photographs of themselves.

Keelan Rowley used social media sites including Instagram and Snapchat during 2015 to target schoolgirls in Hertfordshire.

The terrified victims were told that if they failed to send them pictures or do what he asked, he would subject them to sexual violence or share intimate pictures of them with their friends and family.

Two of the terrified victims complied with Rowley’s demands and he posted images and footage of them on social media.

Rowley was jailed for 64 months, put on the Sex Offenders Register for life and was made the subject of a 10-year Sexual Harm Prevention Order.

Police were alerted to Danny Faires after they received intelligence that abuse images had been accessed at his home.

A search of the property saw three devices recovered, with a forensic examination revealing Faires had accessed illegal material, including images depicting young children being raped.

The court heard how the paedophile hoarded the thousands of disgusting stills and films with investigating officers discovering nearly 600 from Category A- the most serious category.

Mitigating, Gemma Lee, described Faires as a “recluse” who was “remorseful” and “accepted responsibility” for his actions.

Faires was sentenced to a total of 12 months in prison for three counts of making indecent images of children, with no separate penalty passed for his possession of extreme and prohibited images.

A man from Heybridge who groomed and abused a 14-year old in a seven-year campaign of abuse was jailed for eight years..

Andrew Baker, 54, claimed he had 'fallen in love' with the girl after he began grooming her from 2006.

The 54-year old encouraged her into sexual activity filmed them having sex together.

On his arrest, indecent images were recovered on his computer, with around 1,000 featuring the victim engaged in sexual activity with Baker as well as indecent images of other children.

As he was sent down for eight years, Judge Emma Peters told him: "This was no loving relationship, this was child abuse. You said she was someone who seemed to be enthusiastic about what was happening.

"There is no way that a child can consent to sex, you were 30 years older than her. You groomed her over a number of years."

Sam Lumley sent images of his penis to a 13-year-old girl before telling police he 'had been hacked'.

The 23-year old began contact with the girl on Facebook before moving their conversation to Snapchat where messages would vanish in 24 hours.

Soon after, Lumley deleted his Facebook account after reports of his actions began circulating on social media.

He then called Essex Police to lie about being the victim of hacking.

After an investigation, he was arrested, charged and later found guilty of of inciting a child to look at an image of sexual activity.

On Friday, April 6, Leslie Bryan was sentenced to 18 years in prison following a string of child sex offences in Clacton dating back to the 1970s and 1980s.

The 64-year-old, of Burton Close, Dawley, was arrested by police officers in December 2016 after they had received reports that he had abused young boys.

He appeared at Colchester Magistrates' Court in June 2017 where he faced nine counts of indecent assault, two counts of buggery and two counts on indecency with a child.

All of the offences that he faced were related to three boys under the age of 16.

He denied the charged, but was found guilty of all 13 offences following a four day trial at Chelmsford Crown Court on Thursday, March 8.

Investigating officer Detective Constable Jeanine Atkins-Calver said: “Leslie Bryan is a dangerous and prolific offender who prayed on young boys.

“No child should ever experience the type of abuse Bryan subjected his victims too. His crimes were vile and have had a long-lasting impact.

“The fact he refused to admit his guilt, making his victims re-live their ordeal through a trial is particularly galling and I want to praise them for their courage through this process. I hope this sentence brings them some solace.

“I also hope this shows that it is never too late to report abuse that may have happened years ago. If you’ve been the victim of sexual abuse in the past, please come forward to report it.”

Stephen Lutkins messaged a 13-year-old girl and described how to perform sex act.

He was jailed only three months after being convicted for hoarding indecent images of children.

The 49, of Saddlebrook Close, Jaywick, was previously handed a suspended prison sentence in January this year for making indecent images of children.

But despite being handed that lifeline, Lutkins breached his sentence and Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO) by contacting who he believed was a child online.

He also failed to notify police about his change of address after moving to Jaywick shortly after his last court appearance.

On April 7, Lutkins contacted a decoy social media account created by a vigilante 'paedophile hunter' group.

A paedophile who told his two young victims they would "learn to enjoy" abuse has been jailed.

Dennis Bullard, 73, of Chaney Drive, Wivenhoe, was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment at Chelmsford Crown Court.

A judge told the dad-of-two that the consequences of his actions would be with his victims "throughout their lives."

He previously pleaded guilty to 10 out of 17 charges relating to historic sex offences of indecent assault on a child under the age of 13.

The defendant groomed two young girls in the 1980s where he said he would "teach" them about sexual education.

The abuse against the first victim began when she was eight.

Prosecuting, Stephen Rose, said: "In terms of significant matters, she can remember that she received internal sex education at school. She had some sort discussion with the defendant about it and this was how sexual conversation and touching occurred.

"He remarked on the videos which she had been shown at school as 'not teaching her enough.'" That event marked the beginning of this victim's grooming as Bullard presented himself as "someone who could educate her".

The second victim first came into contact with Bullard in the late 80s. She remembers him asking her "Are you enjoying this?" on one occasion while the assault was happening.

The abuse ended when she was 11-years-old, but the effects on both victims last to this day.

Bullard was handed the 10-year prison sentence with another four on an extended licence.

He will also be subject to a Sexual Harm Prevention Order.

A 38-year-old man from Harwich is behind bars after he admitted to a number of child sex offences.

Adam Austin-Andrew admitted one count of engaging in sexual activity in front of a child, two counts of indecent assault, two counts of causing a child to watch a sexual act, five counts of sexual assault on a child and two counts of taking indecent images of children.

He was arrested in March 2018 in connection with recent child sex offences involving children aged under 13.

Following his arrest, Essex Police received details of historical sexual abuse that dated back to the 1990s on a child who was aged under 13 at the time.

Adam was jailed for 10 year and nine months at Chelmsford Crown Court on June 28.

A Southend resident has been jailed for 21 months after he admitted to subjecting a woman to violent assaults and harassment over a fourth-month period last winter.

From November 2017 till February 2018, Vagas Azam punched, slapped, kicked and hit his victim with household items like a CD rack and scissors, while also harassing her and her parents through calls and texts.

He was arrested at his address on February 24 and pleaded guilty to actual bodily harm, assault by beating, harassment and driving offences when he appeared at Basildon Crown Court on June 26.

Vagas received a 21-month prison sentence for two counts of ABH along with three months for each count of assault by beating and harassment, which totalled 18 months and will run concurrently to the 21-month sentence.

He was also disqualified from driving for 17 months and had his driving licence endorsed.

Good grief! Concurrent sentences for such a violent offender is disgraceful. Then suspending his license for 17 months, most of which he will be in prison is absurd.

A 56-year-old man is behind bars after he committed a campaign of vile abuse between 1981 and 2014 in locations in both Hertfordshire and East London.

The three female victims, who were known to Mark Ryley, were all under the age of 16 when the abuse began.

In 2013, a female came forward to report that she had been abused by Ryley from the age of six and that it had continued until she was about 13-years-old.

Ryley of Mansfield, High Wych, in Sawbridgeworth, was sentenced for six counts of indecent assault, seven counts of sexual activity with a child, one count of assault by penetration and two counts of attempted rape.

He was given a total of 14 years behind bars.

Michael Aspland, of Samuel Road in Langdon Hills, was sentenced for grotesque crimes at Basildon Crown Court on Friday, July 27.

The 80-year-old has been jailed for 18 months for making, possessing and distributing indecent images of children, possessing extreme images and breaching his Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO).

He flung his Samsung tablet into his garden as police arrived to arrest him over a string of sex offences.

Michael Aspland: The charges in full
Make indecent photograph of a child: Between January 27, 2016 and June, 30, 2017, Aspland made 19 category A, five Category B and three Category C movies.
Make indecent photograph of a child: Between the same time period, he also made 341 Category A images, 443 Category B images and 468 Category C images.
Possess a prohibited image of a child: Aspland had two prohibited images of children in his possession.
Distribute an indecent photograph of a child: He sent a Category A image of a child to user 'KellyinUK' via Kik on June 21, 2017.
Distribute an indecent photograph of a child: He sent a Category A image of a child to user 'KellyinUK' via Kik on June 20, 2017.
Breach SHPO: Aspland failed to notify his monitoring officer of the Samsung tablet.
Breach SHPO: He deleted the internet history from the Samsung tablet.
Breach SHPO: Again, Aspland failed to notify the monitoring officer of the Samsung tablet.
Breach SHPO: Aspland failed to produce the tablet.
Possess extreme pornographic image portraying an act of intercourse with an animal
Posses indecent photograph of a child: Aspland had indecent images accessed from live links on the tablet, including four Category A, 19 Category B and 106 Category C images.

As well as his prison term, he will also be subject to a SPHO indefinitely.

The defendant, of Ongar Road, pleaded guilty to all 16 counts relating to sexual offences, some of which involved children.

Russell Jameson, 70, hoarded abhorrent pictures and videos relating to the torture of babies and children as young as 18 months old.

The financial advisor's collection was so grotesque that two investigating officers sought professional help to overcome what they had seen.

Prior to reading out Jameson’s sentencing, Judge Lynch condemned Jameson’s actions and said: “What makes these offences so serious is that the children, the real live children that are being filmed do not live in a fantasy world,” she said.

"They endure the pain and the suffering and the disgust and the abhorrence."

On the night of January 5, Bradley Boyd's victim was in a bar in Rayleigh when she got in to a conversation with 20-year-old defendant. During the evening Boyd had made advances towards the victim which she rebuffed.

At 3am the victim left the bar with her friends. Shortly afterwards she left her friends and began walking with Boyd along Eastwood Road at the junction of High Street.

The victim told Boyd that she would be making the rest of the journey home on her own.

However, shortly after parting, she began walking down an alleyway near to M&S when a man approached her from behind, forced her to the ground, and assaulted her.

The man fled when the victim’s phone rang.

She identified her attacker as having the same build as Boyd and wore wearing the same distinctive black Adidas jacket that he was wearing.

Boyd, of Woodside Avenue, Benfleet, was arrested at 7.25am on Saturday, January 6.

He was later charged with assault by penetration, and following a six day trial at Chelmsford Crown Court, he was found not guilty of assault by penetration but guilty of actual bodily harm on Monday, July 9

Boyd was sentenced to three years and four months in prison.

A man who raped a girl and carried out acts of cruelty against a boy during the 1970s and 1980s has been jailed for 15 years.

Brian Gillard, 75, now of Pentewan Road in St Austell, Cornwall, raped the girl, who was aged under 18, in Basildon multiple times and indecently assaulted her over a prolonged period of 15 years.

He also physically and mentally abused a male victim over the course of 10 years.

The offences were initially reported to police back in May 2017 and Gillard initially denied a number of charges.

However, on the first day of his trial at Basildon Crown Court on July 9, he pleaded guilty to cruelty to a child or young person, indecent assault on a girl, gross indecency with a child on multiple occasions, three counts of rape of a girl under 16 and one count of rape of a girl under 16 on multiple occasions.

He was jailed for a total of 15 years on Thursday, August 9.

Investigating officer Detective Constable Tiffany Jennings said after the hearing: “I would like to thank the victims for their strength and bravery in coming forward and reporting their abuse to us.

“Brian Gillard committed vile offences against the most vulnerable of all victims.

I hope that their courage will give other victims of abuse the confidence to come forward as it is never too late to report abuse, no matter how long ago it took place.”

A 79-year-old man was found guilty of 11 sexual offences against children earlier this month.

Allan Hammond, who now lives in Steeple View in March, Cambridgeshire, committed the offences between 1961 and 1990, which were perpetrated in a variety of locations, including Chigwell, Saffron Walden and Tolleshunt D'Arcy.

He was originally charged in December 2015 and then faced his first trial for the offences in November 2016, but was met with a hung jury for all by once offence.

He was found guilty of making indecent images of children, which officers found on a laptop that they seized from his home.

The retrial began at Chelmsford Crown Court on July 9 earlier this year and, after a 10-day trial, he was found guilty of a further 11 offences including the rape of a girl under the age of 16, five counts of indecent assault of a girl under the age of 13, two counts of indecent assault of a girl under the age of 16, one count of indecent assault of a boy under the age of 16 and one count of committing buggery with a boy under the age of 16.

He has been placed on the sex offender's register for life and, on August 17, was sentenced to 17 years in prison with a further two years on licence.

DC Claire Learmouth, of the Grays Child Abuse Investigation Team, has led the investigation since the beginning. 

She said: “I would like to commend the exceptional bravery of the victims in this case. Without their courage in facing Hammond not once, but twice, in court, we may not have had this result. I hope that this can give the much-needed message to others that it is never too late for victims to come forward.”

DC Stacie Collins, also from the Grays Child Abuse Investigation Team, added: "This was an incredibly difficult trial for the victims, and I cannot thank them enough for coming together and facing Hammond in court again. Sadly, we will never be able to get back the years he stole from them, but I hope that this substantial sentence can go some way in helping their lives move forward."

A man, who raped a vulnerable person with learning difficulties in Southend, has been jailed for 10 years.

On Saturday, December 11, 2016, 30-year-old Ilie Ciubotaru knocked at a man's door at around 1am and walked in to the property.

He took his clothes off and grabbed the victim's arm and shoulder - causing an injury. Ciubotaru then raped the victim - knocking him to the floor and hitting his head in the process.

The victim managed to alert a neighbour and when police officers arrived at the house, they found Ciubotaru in the victim's home.

Ciubotaru, of no fixed address, was sentenced to 10 years behind bars at Basildon Crown Court on Friday, August 17 after a jury unanimously found him guilty following a five-day trial.

Investigating officer DC Adam Clarke, of Essex Police’s Crime and Public Protection Command, said: “We believe Ciubotaru was walking the streets looking for a room for the night when he took advantage of a vulnerable man within our community.

"He is a dangerous individual who overpowered his victim in his own home and then raped him.

“I would like to praise the victim for his courage and bravery throughout our investigation and subsequent trial.

“I hope Ciubotaru’s lengthy custodial sentence offers some justice to him and his family."

Darren Sellen kidnapped and sexually assaulted a girl in Harlow last year.

The 41-year-old attacked the girl on November 2, 2017, in broad daylight at 3.30pm as she was walking from Bush Fair and crossed Tillwicks Road. He came from behind her and put his hands over her mouth and eyes.

He dragged her towards some garages before sexually assaulting her. Two witnesses who saw him grab her quickly came to her aid before calling police.

After a six day trial, Sellen, of Church Leys, Harlow, was found guilty of Kidnap, Kidnap with intent to commit a sexual assault and sexual assault on a child under 13.

On Friday, August 31, he appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court and sentenced to six years behind bars and another four years on licence. A Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO) imposed on the defendant following a previous sexual offence was extended and will be in place for life.

At the time of the attack, he was being recalled to prison after a technical breach of his parole for this previous sexual offence.

The SHPO means that on release, he will have to adhere to a number of conditions for life, including, strict restrictions on physical proximity to children under 16.

A prolific sex offender who raped a woman 33 years ago said he 'can't remember doing it'.

Yolande Kennedy, from Thurrock, who waived her anonymity to help others, was walking to work when she was 18-years-old on September 17, 1985, at 6am when Christopher Clark grabbed her and raped her at knifepoint.

He took her to a nearby farmland and attacked her in one of the barns before fleeing the scene but momentarily returning to pick up the knife he had left behind.

He was never caught for this crime, but continued on an attacking spree, where he was convicted seven times for 12 different offences, with the latest conviction prior, being a life sentence for indecently assaulting a female over the age of 16 years or older on July 24, 1996.

The cold case was reopened in 2017 and police, by using DNA evidence from the time, was able to charge Clark for the rape.

On September 3, 2018, he was sentenced to 18 years' extended sentence to serve alongside his current life term. He must serve a minimum of two thirds of 13 years in custody, having already been behind bars since 1997.

If he is released, he will be on licence for a further five years as well as being on the sex offenders' register for life.

Mohamed Hussain, a 22-year-old man hit a woman in the neck with a meat cleaver after the 20-year-old victim told him to leave her flat in Kursaal Way, Southend. He flew into a rage, grabbed her by the hair and hit her in the back of the neck.

He then left the flat and the victim ran to the balcony in an attempt to escape, but he returned and grabbed her again. Three men and a woman in a neighbouring flat heard the commotion and came out to the balcony, with one of the men jumping over and restraining the attacker.

Hussain struck the 42-year-old man, with the two other men jumping over and restraining him.

He pleaded guilty to two counts of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) and assaulting a police officer, but denied assault occasioning actual bodily harm with the judge ordering the matter to lie on file.

He was jailed for 11 years for each of the GBH counts and two months for assaulting the officer, all to run concurrently. He was made subject of a three year extended licence.

Rupert Deeble, 51, of Margaret Bondfield Avenue, Barking, was sentenced to 23 years in jail for two counts of raping a child under the age of 14, three counts of assault by penetration, four counts of sexual activity with a child and causing a child to watch a sexual act.

He attacked three female victims aged between 12 and 15-years-old between 2008 and 2017.

Wojciech Pietrzyk, 42 of Wickham Crescent, Braintree previously pleaded guilty to two counts of rape and a further charge of sexual assault by penetration on Monday, July 16 when he appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court and was back in the same court on October 3 for sentencing.

The incident occurred in the early hours of Sunday June 10 when officers received reports at 4:40am that a woman had been raped near flats on Riverside Place in St John's Avenue, in Braintree.

The court heard how the defendant saw the victim in a nightclub in Braintree before the incident. Pietrzyk left at around 3.50am and waited outside for the victim who left two minutes later.

He proceeded to follow her for seven minutes until she walked into an alleyway. He grabbed her by the hair before pushing her to the ground exposing his penis.

He asked his victim to open her mouth and when she refused, the court heard that he hit her before raping her.

The victim returned home and told her mother and DNA was taken by police which eventually led to Pietrzyk's arrest.

Pietrzyk was sentenced to 13 years; eight custodial and five on license. He was also made subject to a sexual harm prevention order.

No comments:

Post a Comment