Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Approaching Sodom > #DetransAwarenessDay - several vignettes of detransitioners

..

'The Darkest Time in My Life': Ex-Trans Persons Share

Before-and-After Stories and Pics on #DetransAwarenessDay

03-14-2022
Billy Hallowell, cbn

A group of individuals who have “detransitioned” took to social media recently to share their harrowing stories, collectively communicating their experiences with the #DetransAwarenessDay hashtag.

These formerly transgender people offered photos to accompany their stories of heart change. These before-and-after testimonies offer an important lens into a perspective not often seen in mainstream media.

“My name is Grace and I detransitioned,” one Twitter user wrote along with before and after pictures. “On the left: me shortly after top surgery, 2017. This was the darkest time in my life. On the right: me recently. Life goes on, life gets better.”



Another Twitter user named Helena said her school “encouraged” her transition process and that the entire ordeal of being prescribed testosterone was “very damaging.”

“When I was 15, lonely, and hated my body, I got sucked into gender ideology online,” she wrote. “My school encouraged me and I was easily prescribed a high dose of testosterone at 18, and it was very damaging.”



These are just two of the stories shared on social media. Here are some of the other testimonies getting a great deal of attention on Twitter:



When I was 18 I took male hormones so I could fit in better with my group. My group encouraged me to take TRT and ruin my body, and it destroyed me.

This is not uncommon
#DetransAwarenessDay #DetransitionAwarenessDay 

Me at 18, trans // me at 24, detrans
It does get better










Former transgender individuals often face intense pushback or their stories are simply ignored.

Amid a culture that is increasingly supportive of the transgender movement, some who have detransitioned might find themselves in the crosshairs of pro-trans activists and advocates when they openly describe their stories.


Yet some experts have warned there’s an increase in sex-change regret, with more and more patients reportedly going back to doctors to surgically return to their biological sex.

There are far more transitioners regret the process than we will ever know. Attempted suicide rates for transgender youth are more than 20 times the normal rate. I believe the vast majority is because of regret.

Read more stories about #DetransitionAwarenessDay here.

=====================================================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment