Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Tuesday 11 June 2024

Celebrate Diversity, they said, it's our strength, they said > But it's changing Canada and making it much worse for women and girls


Hey You and your narcissistically delusional compassion have caused this In under a decade In the most peaceful and well ordered country that ever existed

====================



I don't feel safe due to the mass importing of pre-civilisational barbarians from cultures which hate women, Christians, and Jews. My child and other children have been accosted at the local park which my property taxes pay for. I had a long conversation with a beat cop about the situation and he explained that the aggressive children are publicly housed immigrant teenies for gangs, that they are dangerous and effectively untouchable for political reasons, and that we should avoid them. So we no longer go to the local park. I am cat-called in front of my daughter. I have been jeered at by gangs of Arabic men-usually while alone or with other women, but even while being accompanied by men. I have been accosted by groups of sub-Saharan African and Arabic men in broad daylight.

*sub-Saharan African and Arabic men - read Muslim

Our politicians post about Islamophobia most days. When are our politicians and leaders going to talk about the rights and freedoms of Canadian women and our ability to walk around in our own country without being intimidated? I can't do all of the things that I used to do without being menaced by foreigners. So I no longer do them. While walking downtown a few weeks ago, a man who looked east African lunged towards me and threw a burning cigarette at me. These types of unpleasant events are now so frequent that I barely register them. I am startled and then I move on. I have modified my behaviour to protect myself because in Canada women are defenseless. 

We were always defenseless due to strict legal gun laws, but we used to live in a culturally cohesive, high trust society. We don't any more. So the questions become why don't we live in a high trust society, what has changed, and what do we do about it? Should I have to fear for my own safety due to the polite lies of post-nationalist kooks? Are we really expected to believe that Canada must import the criminal underclass from collapsed pre-civilisational nation states in order to survive as a country? Is anyone really still stupid enough to believe this? Is anyone still buying the economic argument which is a Keynesian economic argument predicated on Malthusian population growth? It doesn't stand up to basic scrutiny and doesn't allow for natural market corrections. 

When I tell people about the harassment I experience they sometimes deflect by saying that men in general harass women. But there has been no rise of men in general harassing me. There are no groups of Chinese or white guys harassing me. It's very specifically Arabic and sub-Saharan foreigners harassing me. But apparently it's xenophobic for women to tell the truth about these experiences and it is xenophobic for us to resist harassment. In the same way we are to accept males in private female spaces and sports if they claim to be a woman, we are to lie back and think of post-nationalist multiculturalism in the face of dangerous males. If you don't like being grabbed and jeered at by strangers, you're a bigot! 

Celebrate diversity! 

It's long past time Canadians started telling the truth. We need a complete moratorium on immigration.

*Unfortunately, a complete moratorium will never fly, but a complete moratorium on Muslim immigrants is absolutely essential. But that will never fly either, until it's too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment