Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday 16 June 2024

Pakistani Muslim Rapes Christian Mom, demands that she convert to Islam and marry him

 

Pakistan: Muslim abducts Christian mother,

rapes her, tries to force her to convert to Islam

and marry him

The victim has little hope of legal recourse, for the authorities are largely sympathetic to the perpetrators, as they hold the same religion and world view.

Abducted Young Mother in Pakistan Refuses Forced Conversion

Morning Star News, June 13, 2024:

LAHORE, Pakistan (Christian Daily International–Morning Star News) A young Catholic mother’s eyes welled up with tears and her hands shook as she recalled how a Muslim in Pakistan kidnapped her and tried to force her to convert to Islam and marry him.

A 20-year-old mother of a 3-year-old girl and an 18-month old boy in Okara District, Punjab Province, [First name withheld for security reasons] Masih was abducted from her father’s home in Chak No. 11/4L village on April 17 by five Muslims – Ali Raza, Muhammad Irshaad, Riaz Ahmed, Muhammad Imran and one unidentified person, she said.

“I was staying at my father’s house since September after separating from my husband due to some family issues,” Masih told Christian Daily International-Morning Star News. “On April 17, my parents had gone to visit some relatives in the evening, and I was alone in the house when the accused scaled the wall and abducted me on gunpoint.”

They took her by car to a deserted government school, where Ali Raza raped her while his armed accomplices stood guard, she said.

“Ali Raza lives in the same village, and he had been trying to force me to develop illicit relations with him whenever I used to go out for chores,” she said. “I told my father about this, and he had raised the issue with the village elders. However, our pleas for intervention were ignored, emboldening him further.”

After raping her, Raza took her to Lahore along with his accomplices, where they held her captive in a hotel room for three days, she said.

“During this time, Ali Raza continued to rape me on gunpoint,” she said. “He beat me up when I resisted him and threatened that he would kill my parents if I screamed or called for help.”

The distressed woman said that the accused then took her to his home in Okara where he and his accomplices tried to force her to convert to Islam and marry him by forcibly taking her thumbprint as a signature on a blank paper.

“They wanted me to surrender to their demands so that if there was any legal issue, they could claim that I had eloped with Ali Raza and converted and married him with my will,” she said. “Even though they tortured me to take my thumbprint, I refused to renounce my faith and told them that I will not deny Christ come what may.”…

*In my humble opinion, it is time for all Christians to leave Pakistan. Abandon the country to Satan.



No comments:

Post a Comment