Another area in desperate need of research is the quite credible claims of pedophile rings high up in the UK government, involving gay pedophiles, orphanages, and even murder. The worst things your imagination can think of have already happened and probably still are happening, not just in the UK.
Here, Lori Handrahan documents many government employees who have been convicted of child pornography. Child pornography requires child sex abuse to exist, so it is not a harmless past-time. Some child (children) somewhere suffered horribly so these perverts could get their jollies watching them. The US produces 68% of the globe’s child pornography.
America and Canada need formal inquiries into the sexual abuse of our children. Please forward this report to anyone you know in either government. Little children are suffering horribly right now. I believe in North America there are hundreds of children being sexually assaulted at any given moment. We can't allow this to continue.
Lori Handrahan - medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/
State Dept Dan Rosen’s Arrest: Cheat Sheet for Journos
When Senator Lamar Alexander’s (R TN) Chief of Staff, Ryan Loskarn, was arrested, last year, for trading in the rape and torture of children, aka child pornography, not one journalist provided context to the story. The media reported Loskarn’s arrest, and subsequent suicide pending trial, as if it were a one-off event. As if, no other high-level government employees were being arrested on child porn charges.
So, I suppose I should be thrilled to see that both Paul Farrell, the Breaking News Editor for Heavy, and Shane Harris, Sr. Intelligence and National Security Correspondent for The Daily Beast and New America Foundation Fellow, tried to provide context to the State Department’s Director of Counterterrorism, Daniel Rosen’s arrest, 26 February 2015, on charges of computer solicit of a child under 15 years old for sex/sodomy.
Farrell reported Rosen’s arrest was “the Second Child Sex Scandal to Hit D.C. in 12 Months.” Harris said Rosen’s arrest marks the “3rd U.S. Official Hit With Child Sex and Porn Charges.”
|Daniel Rosen, US State Dept.|
As I have been documenting, for years now, by all accounts there is both a national child porn crisis and, within that, a crisis of American federal and state employees engaged in child porn. In what appears to be epidemic numbers men are down-loading child porn often on their work computers at The Pentagon, The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), The Department of Justice (DOJ), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), The Department of Transportation (DOT), The Transportation Security Agency (TSA), The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) not to mention state-level police departments from Maine to California.
Maine’s Governor, Paul LePage, has recognized this crisis by issuing the first, to my knowledge, of its kind Executive Order, on 20 February 2015, prohibiting Maine state employees from accessing pornographic or sexually explicit material on both state computers or devices even when they were off-duty on personal time.
North Carolina’s Congressman, Mark Meadows (R) also recognizes the scope of the crisis and put forward the Eliminating Pornography from Agencies Act. This law, if passed, would stop federal employees from accessing, watching or sharing pornography on government-issued computers and devices. Congressman Meadows introduced this 18 September 2014. To date, he has not one co-sponsor. Not one other member of Congress cares about this issue? Apparently not.
Other Recent Arrests of Government Employees
Because the Department of Justice is not collecting data on child porn arrests, no one knows how many government employees have been arrested on child porn related charges, much less how many are engaged in the child porn industry who have yet to be caught.
The arrests listed here are, therefore, an incomplete data-set, gathered from the most rudimentary search method: simple Google and Twitter searches. On my other Medium postings I have listed recent arrests of police and military. So many police chiefs, for example, are being arrested for trading in brutal child rape and torture, I had to create a separate section. From the record of these arrests alone, we can speculate, child porn within our government agencies has reached a crisis level.
A Few Highlights
|Dept of Health and Human Services|
• Acting Director of Cyber Security at the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Timothy DeFoggi, age 56, was sentenced, January 2015, to 25 years in federal prison for “participating in a child pornography ring that sources say was so depraved, it even shocked veteran investigators.” DeFoggi was a registered user of an on-line child rape and torture, aka child porn, trading site. DeFoggi “expressed an interest in the violent rape and murder of children. DeFoggi suggested meeting one member in person to fulfill their mutual fantasies to violently rape and murder children.”
• Former Undersecretary of the Navy, 70 year old James Daniel Howard, arrested on child porn possession and reproduction charges in 2013. Howard had served as special assistant to President Ronald Reagan. He plead guilty to ten child porn counts and served only seven months in jail.
• Joint Strike Fighter Program Navy officer, Bruce Babchyck, arrested in 2014 for downloading “hundreds of gigabytes” of young girls and bestiality on government computers. He received a one year sentence.
• Anthony Mangione, 50 year old Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for South Florida, was arrested on “extreme child abuse” charges on 28 September 2011. He was sentenced, November 2012, to nearly six years in prison. Mangione is a 1982 graduate of the University of Maine Orono (UMO) where former Senior Child Protection Services (CPS) Cynthia Wellman claimed, at the time, CPS was operating a child sex ring, on campus, with UMO’s involvement. “Little is known about Mangione’s time at UMaine. Originally from Rhode Island, he arrived in Orono in August 1978.”
• David Bourque, formerly the 51 year old Police Captain of Granby, Connecticut, was sentenced to ten years for child porn possession and distribution. He had more than 328,528 images and 4,000 videos on his police department computer including “sadistic and violent acts” against infants and toddlers. His “collection” was organized into more than 300 sub-folders named “photos — babies — men” and “6–10yo boys pics.” In this excerpt Bourque is D for defendant.
|David Bourque, Police Captain|
Prosecutors said the images were “extremely disturbing; some are especially horrific” including: (1) a boy between 1 and 3 years old being raped by an adult male penis in the child’s anus, (2) a boy between 3 and 6 years old with a “penis of what appears to be an adult male pressed against the child’s anus” and (3) a child, less than a year old, “performing oral sex on an adult male.” Bourque showed “callous disregard” for the children being abused telling people to “enjoy” themselves and “have fun.” Samples of his on-line chats include extensive discussions of rape and bondage of children. Bourque was a decorated officer with more than 31 years in law enforcement.
• Army prosecutor and judge advocate, Daniel Wollverton, father of two, convicted in 2011 for infant sodomy and possession of over 30,000 images and 1,000 videos of brutal child sex abuse including that of a three month old infant.
• Maine Assistant Attorney General, 52 year old James Cameron, was sentenced to just over 15 years in federal prison, December 2014, for seven counts of child porn possession, receipt and transmission. Cameron, widely recognized as Maine’s “top drug prosecutor,” had been trading in PTHC - pre-teen hard core. Images/videos that investigators seized included “images depicted prepubescent children, sadistic and other violent conduct.”
• Army Colonel, 55 year old Robert Joel Rice, a war game developer at Army War College, was charged with 130 child porn counts. He had more than 30,000 images/videos of child sex abuse when his wife discovered the files and notified local police. The Army War College had continued to employ Rice, and allow him supervised access to Army computers, while on bail pending trial. Col. Rice had been scheduled for a July 2013 arraignment; however, Rice’s federal hearing was delayed until February 2015. Rice’s preliminary county hearing had been set for April 2013.
• David O’Brien, America’s chief scientist responsible for monitoring global nuclear activity at Patrick Air Force Base’s Technical Applications Center, which operates our Atomic Energy Detection System, was arrested May 2013 and charged with ten counts of child porn possession and distribution.
|David O'Brien - USAF|
O'Brien's picture and bio are still being displayed on an Air Force web-site. Maybe someone should tell them to remove it?