Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Wednesday, 25 April 2018

Dirty Ol' Man of the Month, Shockingly Young Victims on Today's USA PnP List

Texas man indicted for sexual assault of a 8 y/o child

LACY LAKEVIEW, Texas (KWTX)

Timothy Lamar Crook, 44, of Waco, whom Lacy Lakeview police arrested in January in connection with the sexual abuse of a young girl was indicted Wednesday on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and two counts of indecency with a child by contact.

Crook was arrested on Jan 25 after an investigation that started when a girl made an outcry about abuse she said happened several years ago when she was 8,

Lacy-Lakeview police Chief John Truehitt said the girl was then taken to the Advocacy Center for a forensic interview, during which she described the alleged sexual abuse.

Crook’s bond was set at $50,000.

He did not appear on the McLennan County Jail’s online roster Wednesday.





Utah man pleads guilty to child sex abuse charges

PROVO, Utah (AP) — A Utah man accused of sexually abusing two children has pleaded guilty to two felony charges.

The Daily Herald reports Cody Ball pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child after reaching an agreement with prosecutors.

Prosecutors dropped seven other felony charges against him.

Ball was arrested in December 2016 after the father of the children alerted Pleasant Grove police.

According to court documents, the children told police that Ball had touched them inappropriately and he forced the children to touch him.

Ball is scheduled to be sentenced in June.

Midvale, UT



Oregon man to serve eight years making
child porn with 1 y/o
SAPHARA HARRELL The News-Review  

The Roseburg man who pleaded guilty to several child sex abuse crimes last month was sentenced to more than eight years in prison.

Kelly Shane Rice, 29, was convicted of first-degree sexual abuse, using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct and two counts of first-degree encouraging child sex abuse last month after he took pornographic photos of a 1-year-old relative.

Rice will serve 100 months for his crimes and have to register as a sex offender.

First-degree sexual abuse and using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct are both Measure 11 crimes that carry a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 75 months and 70 months, respectively.

Rice received 70 months for using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct and 75 months for first-degree sex abuse, however for the second charge, 45 months of the sentence are concurrent.

Rice was arrested on Nov. 9 after Oregon State Police and Homeland Security Investigations received a search warrant for Rice’s residence after he sent pornographic images using the social media application Kik Messenger.

Investigators found a rug, vibrator and a handwritten note that matched those in the images Rice had taken, according to court documents.

In an interview with police, Rice denied the allegations and said he had never used Kik, calling it a disgusting “sexting app.”

Rice was originally charged with using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct, first-degree sexual penetration, first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree encouraging child sex abuse.

In February, Rice’s indictment was amended to add 10 new crimes.




Former Portland tennis coach admits to
child porn charges
By FOX 12 Staff

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -
A former Portland Parks & Recreation employee says he is guilty of possessing child porn and encouraging child sex abuse, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office says.

Thomas Rouse, 44, worked as the city’s Parks & Recreation Tennis Director.

Rouse, according to court documents, exchanged explicit images believed to contain child nudity with another user on an online dating site in 2015. The images were believed to contain information related to the sexual assault of a child or children, detectives with the Portland Police Bureau’s Sex Crimes Unit said.

The bureau started investigating Rouse after receiving a copy of a report from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which was submitted to them by the online dating site in September 2015, the district attorney’s office says.

Rouse was indicted in October 2015 following a lengthy investigation. Three superseding indictments were later filed as part of the bureau’s investigation.

Rouse pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of encouraging child sexual abuse in the second degree and to two counts of attempted encouraging child sexual abuse in the second degree.

A formal sentencing is scheduled for May 7. 





Child Sex Abuse Trial Ends With Breathtaking
Plea Deal Agreement in Minnesota
TJ Nelson

FERGUS FALLS, Minn. — A trial is called off after the defendant reaches a plea deal in a child sex abuse case in Fergus Falls.

A jury was ready to hear the case of 59-year-old Thomas Iacono.

But the Rothsay man entered an Alford plea, not admitting guilt but acknowledging that the prosecution had enough evidence to convict him.

Prosecutors say the sexual abuse of a mentally and emotionally impaired child took place over six years in a number of cities.

Iacono is scheduled to be sentenced June 14.

The plea agreement calls for a sentence of just over four years in prison.

No! Seriously!!?? 4 years for 6 years of child sex abuse on a mentally and emotionally impaired child. That is just wrong! The DA who agreed to that Alford plea ought to be fired! Iacono should never be allowed to see daylight again the rest of his life. I can't believe the judge accepted that.





Nebraska shuts down Papillion daycare
connected to sex assault suspect
          
Dirty Old Man of the Month award

PAPILLION, Neb. (WOWT) -- The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services issued an emergency order Wednesday, closing a Papillion child care.

The order states that Janet Schneekloth Day Care cannot provide care for any children other than her own. The closure comes after Janet Schneekloth's husband, Eugene Schneekloth, appeared in court facing allegations of child abuse and child sexual assault.

Eugene's arrest stems from several alleged incidents of assault over a one to two year period dating back to 2011-2012. He is charged with 3rd Degree Sexual Assault of a Child and Child Abuse. Bond was set Wednesday at $20,000. The judge also ordered that the 82-year-old have no contact with anyone under the age of 19.

Janet Schneekloth may request a hearing within 15 days of receiving the emergency order. The hearing is held within 10 days of the request, unless a continuance is granted.





Man booked into Utah Jail on child sex abuse charges
BY DAVID WELLS

DAVIS COUNTY, Utah — A man faces several felony charges after three girls reported he had been sexually abusing them.

David Kenneth Shurtz, 64, has been booked into the Davis County Jail on six counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child.

The alleged victims reported Shurtz had touched them inappropriately on several occasions, including an instance on Monday.

Shurtz is also accused of showing the girls pictures of his penis taken with his cellphone.

According to an affidavit of probable cause, one of the girls told police the abuse had been going on for over two or three years.

Police booked Shurtz into jail Tuesday on six first-degree felony counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child.





Wisconsin man sentenced to 27 years in prison
for molesting 6-7 y/o child
TERRI PEDERSON tpederson@wiscnews.com

JUNEAU — A 36-year-old Randolph man will spend the next 27 years behind bars after being sentenced Tuesday for sexually assaulting a 7-year-old child.

Chris L. Sussek was found guilty of two counts of first-degree child sexual assault in November. Dodge County Circuit Court Judge Martin De Vries sentenced Sussek to 27 years of initial incarceration and 12 years of an extended sentence. In addition, Sussek must maintain absolute sobriety and may not have contact with anyone under the age of 18 nor use a computer or Internet device without approval of his probation officer. He also should comply with the sex offender registry.

According to the criminal complaint, the victim told her mother about the assault. The victim said it occurred in her home beginning when she was 6 or 7 when Sussek was painting her home. Sussek allegedly demonstrated to the child how to masturbate. Sussek molested the child at the child’s home after that point.

The child told authorities that the abuse continued over the next few years and Sussek allegedly told her not to tell anyone.

Police spoke with Sussek and he was taken into custody on a parole violation. According to the complaint, Randolph Police asked Sussek if there was any contact between he and the victim over the last two years. According to the complaint, Sussek originally admitted to bathing the child when the child was 6, but denied the abuse. However, when questioned at a later date, the complaint said that Sussek admitted he had initiated a sexual relationship. Sussek told officers that it happened on four occasions and ceased after the victim asked for the abuse to stop.





Maine couple indicted on sexual assault charges listing more child victims
BY BETTY ADAMS

AUGUSTA — A Waterville couple already charged with sexually assaulting one young girl have been indicted on charges they sexually assaulted two other children as well.


Indictments against Michael A. Stevens, 36, and Jennifer L. Stevens, 35, were handed up last week by a grand jury sitting in Kennebec County.

The pair have been held in the Kennebec County jail since their arrest Feb. 1 in lieu of $250,000 cash bail each.

They each were charged by complaint in February on one count of gross sexual assault on a child under age 12, which allegedly took place over a four-year period from Oct. 25, 2010 to Oct. 25, 2014, in Kennebec County. No pleas were entered at that time because they were felony charges.

Last week, they were indicted on numerous charges. Michael Stevens faces eight counts of gross sexual assault and one of visual sexual aggression against a child. The latter charge says he exposed his genitals to a girl under age 12 or caused her to expose her genitals to him between Oct. 25, 2010, and Oct. 24, 2011, in Waterville when the girl was 9 and 10.

In the others, the first four list the same victim as being under age 12, and say the gross sexual assault occurred between October 2010 and October 2013 in Waterville. Two more charges say the assaults continued for two more years while the girl was under age 14. The final two charges list different victims and say the gross sexual assaults occurred between Jan. 1, 2017, and Dec. 31, 2017, in Waterville, when the two victims were ages 8 and 9.

Michael Stevens, who is represented by attorney Stephen C. Smith, is scheduled for a court hearing on July 12.

“Mr. Stevens has the presumption of innocence, and we will fully investigate these new charges,” Smith said on Wednesday.

Jennifer Stevens is accused of five counts of gross sexual assault. The first three list the same victim as the prior complaint and indicate the girl was ages 9 through 12 in the years the alleged sexual assaults occurred. Counts 4 and 5 list different victims and say the gross sexual assaults occurred between Jan. 1, 2017, and Dec. 31, 2017, in Waterville, when the victims were 8 and 9.

“She will plead not guilty at her arraignment,” said her attorney, Brad Grant. “There’s more to this than what has been put into the probable cause affidavit.”

She had sought to have her bail reduced, but it was denied at a hearing on March 22.

All the gross sexual assault charges are listed as class A, meaning they carry maximum prison terms of up to 30 years.

Jennifer Stevens is scheduled for a hearing May 17 in the Augusta courthouse.

An affidavit filed in the case says the couple told the older girl that she would “lose her guardian angels” if she did not cooperate with the sexual assaults. The girl also said the man would whip her and other girls with a belt, and that their food was limited, according to the affidavit filed by Waterville Police Detective Kyle McDonald in the case against Jennifer Stevens.

The girl said the abuse happened during the day and at night, stopping only when she was living in a homeless shelter in Waterville, and also took place in Fairfield. The girl said the abuse made her so sick that she vomited and “was made to swallow her own vomit” by Michael Stevens.

McDonald said the girl said Michael Stevens took pictures of some of the sexual assaults and “made her swear on her guardian angels that she wouldn’t tell anyone about it.”

Judge Eric Walker, who presided at the initial court appearance of Jennifer Stevens at the Capital Judicial Center on Feb. 2, had ordered the affidavit sealed for 30 days, saying that the case involved “very deviant conduct with very young children.” Walker said it appeared that children were interviewed and corroborated each other’s stories and that if Stevens were convicted, there was “an inherent risk of many years, even decades, in prison.”

Hopefully, many decades in prison.





NY police make arrest in 2015 sexual assault of
4 y/o girl
By Mary McCombs
GATES, N.Y. — A Gates man is due back in court Thursday after his arrest this past weekend on first-degree sexual abuse charges.

Police say 49-year-old Michael Evans is accused of having sexual contact with a four-year-old girl almost three years ago.

According to the felony complaint filed in court, the alleged incident happened at a home in Gates during the month of August, 2015.

Gates police say the victim, who is now 7 years old, was interviewed at Bivona Child Advocacy Center.

"Sometimes these things aren't brought to our attention until afterwards, especially when you're dealing with a child victim, it's not always reported to the police immediately like it would be an adult," said Lt. David Sapienza, Gates Police Department. "The more information you can gain as a parent if some crime did occur, obviously pass that information along to the police and then we'll do our investigation."

Police warn parents if they suspect any unusual behavior in their child, they should sit down with them and have a conversation.





Odd-couple man, woman charged in New Jersey
with child sexual assault
Mike Deak,

FLEMINGTON — Two Phillipsburg residents have been charged with sexually assaulting a juvenile in Union Township.

Kenneth Thompson, 59, and Feleisha Francillon, 28, were arrested Tuesday at their Phillipsburg home and charged with second-degree sexual assault and third-degree endangering the welfare of a child. Both are being held in the Somerset County Jail pending their first court appearance.

Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony P. Kearns said an investigation found that the two had allegedly engaged in sex acts with a child under 16 on an undisclosed date in Union Township.

The Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s SWAT Team, Warren County SWAT Team, and the Phillipsburg Police Department assisted in the apprehension of Thompson and Francillon, Kearns said.





Md. High School Coach Charged With Child Sex Abuse

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A high school coach and elementary school teacher’s aide has been charged with child sex abuse in Prince George’s County, police say.

Prince George’s County Police say 23-year-old Charles Wolford engaged in a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student at Fairmont Heights High School. Detectives believe the sexual acts between Wolford and the girl occurred in the last week.

Authorities say none of the sexual acts happened on school grounds.

Wolford is a track coach at the Hyattsville high school and a teacher’s aide at Gladys N. Spellman Elementary School in Cheverly.

He has been charged with sexual abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and fourth-degree sex offense/person in position of authority. He is in currently being held at the Department of Corrections.

Anyone with information related to this investigation is asked to please call our Sexual Assault Unit at 301-772-4908. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477), or go online at http://www.pgcrimesolvers.com, or use the “P3 Tips” mobile app (search “P3 Tips” in the Apple Store or Google Play to download the app onto your mobile device.)