Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday 13 February 2022

Perverted Lives of the Rich and Famous > Andrew - Sex-pest, like a school boy; Snoop-Dogg Accused of sex assaults; Tara Reade's demonization

..

Prince Andrew was ‘sex pest’, masseuse claims


British royal badgered his massage therapist during nude sessions, report claims


Prince Andrew attends the QIPCO King George Weekend at Ascot Racecourse in Ascot, England, July 27, 2019 © Getty Images / Max Mumby


A massage therapist who worked for Prince Andrew has told a British tabloid that the disgraced royal was a “constant sex pest,” who asked inappropriate questions about her sex life and “overstepped the line.” Andrew is facing accusations far more serious than being “creepy,” however.

In an article printed on Friday, massage therapist Emma Gruenbaum told The Sun that working for the Duke of York “always felt a bit sleazy and a bit odd really.” Reportedly hired by Andrew in 2005, she told The Sun that she massaged the prince six times and thought from the outset that he would prove a difficult client.

Andrew allegedly insisted on the massage taking place in his bedroom, despite Gruenbaum stating that this made her uncomfortable. When she noticed that the table was too high, she dropped to the floor to lower it, at which point she said Andrew allegedly complimented her “nice a***,” and asked if she would “take it up the a***.”

“And I went, ‘None of your f***ing business.’ And he just looked at me in sort of a dead stare and said, ‘You can’t talk to me like that,’” she recounted.

Gruenbaum said that Andrew would always be uncovered save for a towel, would frequently crack crude jokes and ask when she had last had sex, and after massage sessions would “try to hug me without fail.” Andrew would allegedly ask her to stay behind to watch a movie or have a cup of tea, offers she said she refused.

The masseuse also said that she would tell Andrew to “shut up” any time he said something inappropriate, and told The Sun that she felt the royal enjoyed being chastized by her. “He was a pest. But it was always in a ‘matron and schoolboy’ way,” she explained.

Eventually, she said that she stopped getting calls to arrange massage appointments with the royal. “His advances weren’t working and I think that his patience ran out,” she said. 

Gruenbaum said that she was inspired to tell her story after she heard that Andrew accused Virginia Giuffre of suffering from “false memories” of her alleged abuse at the hands of the prince. "I don’t want to sit by and not speak out about the way he was towards me as he calls Virginia delusional,” she said.

Giuffre is currently suing Andrew in New York for sexual assault, claiming that she was trafficked to the royal by notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein on several occasions in the early 2000s. Ahead of the trial, Buckingham Palace stripped Andrew of his honorary military titles and patronages. He denies Giuffre’s accusations.




Snoop Dogg faces sexual assault accusations


An anonymous model and dancer has filed a lawsuit against the rapper


FILE PHOTO: The American rapper, actor and entertainer Snoop Dogg performs a live concert 
© Global Look Press / Gonzales Photo/Ivan Riordan Boll


American rapper Snoop Dogg was accused of sexual assault and battery in a civil lawsuit filed on Wednesday. 

A woman who identified herself as Jane Doe and described as a model, actress, dancer and host who has worked with Calvin Broadus, aka Snoop Dogg, alleged the rapper assaulted her after she attended his concert on May 29, 2013, as revealed by documents viewed by music outlet Pitchfork. 

According to the woman’s lawsuit filed in the Central District of California, after the concert, she was taken by Snoop Dogg’s associate Bishop Don ‘Magic’ Juan to his home against her will and assaulted by him the following morning. 

The next day, as alleged by the woman, the associate took Doe to Snoop Dogg’s studio, where the rapper cornered her in a bathroom she was using and forced her into oral sex.

“Plaintiff found herself thinking about her job security if she displeased Defendant Snoop Dogg… Plaintiff felt pressured by defendant Snoop Dogg due to his dominance, and his position of power over her, including his ability to hire and fire her and ensure that she would never be hired in his industry again,” the lawsuit claimed, as cited by Reuters. 

Snoop Dogg’s representatives have not officially responded to the claims, but the artist has denied the claims, according to TMZ. 

The accusations were made a few days before the rapper is set to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday. The lawsuit was filed the same day Snoop Dogg acquired the legendary hip-hop label Death Row Records, and right before the release of his new album, ‘BODR (Bacc On Death Row)’. 

=====================================================================================




Tara Reade - America's demonization project against me is complete


I’ve been vilified, hounded and denounced for nearly three years since making my sexual assault accusation against Joe Biden. But will I shut up? Hell, no


Tara Reade, author, poet, actor and former Senate aide, author of Left Out: When the Truth Doesn't Fit In. Follow her on Twitter @readealexandra and listen to her podcast https://thepoliticsofsurvivalwithtarareade.buzzsprout.com/


Tara Reade at her home in America ©  Tara Reade


In the cancel culture era in the United States, the irony of displaying political correctness while vilifying someone is prominent. Cancel culture is devouring itself. Because I came forward about an elite politician three years ago, who now happens to be the president of the United States, I have been called a liar, whore, slut, accused of treason, and worse. My private parts and what I wore under my clothes when assaulted have been discussed publicly and my private life combed through by major media outlets. 

These ‘journalists’ kept looking under my bed for Russians and, when they found none, they made it up. I have been called a traitor because I have spoken positively about Russia. Someone sent me a picture of a mass grave, saying I should be in it. Others asked when I would commit suicide. Some taunted me, saying they would come kill my pets or me. Just words, only words (some too vile to repeat here), except when the attacks came into my real life and destroyed it, my work, my reputation, my security – then those words became like daggers. 

The celebrities and prominent journalists going after me don’t cease in their campaign against me, so incensed are they that I refuse to be silent. Like Edward Dovere, a senior CNN reporter, who on an almost monthly basis sends out tweets like these: 



Death threats, ugly emails, and threatening emails follow. Why is a leading CNN reporter allowed to come after a US citizen for being pro-peace? And for telling the truth?

No one at his organization will take action against him, and no establishment politician will denounce him, because this is how it works. America’s demonization of me is complete. They want to silence me, humiliate me and vilify me, so that no one will believe my words about what Joe Biden did to me. 

This villainization by the media and social media has happened to many others too, of course – female sexual assault victims like Rose McGowan and Juanita Broaddrick. But it also happens to those who don’t toe the correct line, or who expose America’s crimes, like Joe Rogan and Julian Assange. The list of the canceled in today’s America is becoming vast. 

There are real-world consequences that flow from these online witch burnings. One dark night in the late spring of 2020, after work, I was driving down a remote, country road in California.  An SUV started to tailgate me, then began to push my car from behind. I slowed down and took evasive action, thinking it was someone with road rage. 

My phone was dead. I swore at myself for not having charged it. The SUV sped around me with bright headlights on and continued. A few minutes later, it was back, only this time, it was in my lane – the wrong lane – speeding towards me. Trying not to panic, I went to the edge of my lane, but there was a steep ravine off the roadside, so I moved into the oncoming lane. The car moved with me, so I swerved back, and it followed my movement again with precision. In the last seconds before we smashed head-on, it swept around me so close that, with my window open, I could see the vehicles’ mirrors almost clash. It sped off. I went to a place to pull over and gathered myself. 

Soon afterwards, I received an email threatening me. The email address was fake and went to an expired website. I reported it to the authorities to no avail. To this day, I do not know if the two events were connected or not. Was this a targeted attempt to harm me by some attacker, or a chance encounter with a psycho stranger? On the heels of this came more threats on my life via phone and social media, the hacking of my email, and threats against my daughter. I moved out of state. 

I do not share all this to garner sympathy, as I need none. I have had an adventurous life that included years in acting and modeling from the age of 16. In my political life, I enjoyed many interesting situations, despite my negative experiences with Biden. My point is that, before this demonization campaign, I had already survived a great deal. I was beaten and almost strangled to death by my ex, and afterwards became an advocate for others. 

I trained with the Seattle police for victim support and became certified as a trainer with US Homeland Security for domestic violence prevention, and, later, as an expert witness.  I did dangerous work that put me in harm’s way. I learned to navigate safety planning. I learned how to disappear. I say this to emphasize that I had the training and skills to deal with difficult, dangerous situations like the ones I am now subjected to. Now, imagine the poor survivor who does not have these skills or my resilience?

Even I, however, underestimated the viciousness of the media cycle. When all the vitriol came at me, I knew these were all tactics to get my silence about what Joe Biden did to me when I worked as his Senate staffer. I have no doubt that the sustained attacks were fuelled by his resources and connections. I have been up against a vicious political machine. However, I stand on the strong shoulders of those brave women who came before me, like Rose McGowan and Juanita Broaddrick.  

I knew I had to create a psychological structure that would protect me so I could continue speaking the truth unfettered by the noise around me. Several people warned me this would all happen after I came forward. Rose McGowan, Anita Hill, Chris Wallace, and Megyn Kelly, to name just a few, warned me about the crazies and coordinated attacks that hound people at the center of a public discussion, especially one so politically fueled.  

Rose has gone through all of what I experienced and worse. Slowly, I built a support system around me that helped me cope with the journey. All the while, I knew I was politically inconvenient and expendable. I am just a normal, average citizen without access to expensive resources, but I have learned to face my fears and push past them. The demonization script employed against me only worked to a point, and I pushed back. 

The American landscape has become quite rough for any whistleblower or anyone with a dissenting opinion from the elites. As both parties weaponize sexual misconduct claims for their own use, it is imperative to continue to call out the hypocrisy of the American ruling class. 

For me, as a young Senate staffer, democracy died when a man I respected, who had power over me, would not accept no for an answer and took my body without my consent. And then destroyed my career because he could. In that moment, a determination ignited in me to continue fighting for the truth and the rights of women – the war is not nearly over.

=====================================================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment