Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, 27 April 2017

Global Pervert and Pedophile List Includes Polanski, Police Chief, Pro-footballer

Survivor kills paedo uncle found guilty of manslaughter - UK
Polanski's rape victim wants inquiry into his case - USA/France
Man charged with almost 30 CSA offences from the 1980s - Australia
Former soldier gets 18 months for sex abuse of 13 y/o - UK
Pro-footballer/nanny gets 11 years for CSA of boys - UK/Spain
Police Chief investigated over Tettenhall College CSA case - UK

Child sex abuse victim GUILTY of manslaughter after killing his paedophile uncle who abused him decades ago

A jury found Kevin Caddick not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter on the direction of a judge


Kevin Caddick, 36, was accused of murdering John Mathers, who was previously jailed for abusing his nephew when he was just five or six-years-old.

Mr Mathers died weeks after the assault left him with an "unsurvivable" brain bleed and fractures to his jaw and ribs.

Caddick denied murder but admitted manslaughter over the November 12 attack at Mr Mathers' mother's home, Gazette Live reports.

Prosecutor Mark Giuliani told jurors at Teesside Crown Court on Thursday that the Crown could no longer ask them to convict Caddick of murder.

On the direction of Judge Simon Bourne-Arton QC, the jury found him not guilty of murder and guilty of manslaughter amid concerns over discrepancies in statements from Mr Mathers' mother, who was the lone witness.

The jury had previously been told how Mr Mathers was jailed in 2012 for sexually abusing Caddick in 1986 to 1987.



Caddick said he lost control on the day of the attack because of the effects of the abuse and the way Mr Mathers’ responded when he questioned him about it at the home in Netherfields, Middlesbrough.

Caddick denied going there to attack Mr Mathers, but said he was in the area and coincidentally saw him staring from a window.

He said he asked “why did you do that to me when I was a kid?” and “saw red” when Mr Mathers replied he had gone to prison for it, thinking it sounded like a justification.

As he explained why the murder trial was abandoned the prosecutor said jurors were to hear expert evidence from two psychiatrists.

Dr Christopher Green, to be called by the defence, believed Caddick’s responsibility was diminished and he lost control at the time he assaulted Mr Mathers, formerly Harry Oldfield.

The prosecution’s psychiatrist Professor Don Grubin believed it may have been diminished responsibility but it depended on the facts.

Mr Mathers’ mother Jeanetta Oldfield previously did not accept she or he had said anything at the time of the attack.

But under cross-examination on Wednesday, she accepted she and her son might have said something in response to what Caddick said.

Mr Giuliani said: "That, of course, was the trigger that both psychiatrists accepted would mean that the defendant, given his history and what had happened to him as a young child by John Mathers, would have caused his responsibility to be diminished, or for him to lose control.

“Professor Grubin was asked to reconsider his opinion in light of the evidence that Jeanetta Oldfield gave.

“Professor Grubin is now of the opinion that, at the time that the defendant assaulted Mr Mathers, his responsibility was dismissed.

“In those circumstances, it would have been difficult for the Crown to ask you, or indeed any reasonable jury, to convict of murder."

Caddick now faces sentence tomorrow for the unlawful killing of Mr Mathers. He was remanded in custody.

Netherfields, Middlesbrough, UK




Roman Polanski child sex abuse victim demands inquiry

Curiously, I had to find this story on an Australian news site,
not an American one
Staff writer, PA
News Corp Australia Network

THE woman who was sexually abused as a child by Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski has criticised prosecutors over his latest bid to end the long-running case.

Samantha Geimer says she is “outraged” by an alleged cover-up of misconduct as she backed the filmmaker’s request to unseal evidence given by a former prosecutor.

Polanski has spent nearly 40 years on the run after pleading guilty in 1977 to having unlawful sex with the then 13-year-old Geimer, who waived her right to anonymity several years ago.

Samantha Geimer has called for an investigation into alleged misconduct in the case.

Samantha Geimer has called for an investigation into alleged misconduct in the case.Source:AP

In a letter addressed to District Attorney Jackie Lacey and Deputy District Attorney Michele Hannisee, Geimer says her call for an investigation into alleged misconduct in the case “fell upon deaf ears”.

“I am outraged that you continue to cover up the misconduct that has occurred in this case, which began 40 years ago and continues today,” she wrote.

“You refuse to investigate the truth, you seek to hide testimony and defame those who produce relevant evidence and facts with accusations of criminal activity, facts you ignore to serve yourselves.”

Samantha Geimer, aged 13, had dreams of becoming an actor, but instead was raped by director Roman Polanski.Source: News Limited

“I cannot help but see the irony of behaviour that mimics the despicable behaviour of our new administration in Washington, DC.

“You and those (who) have come before you have never protected me; you have treated me with contempt, using a crime committed against me to further your own careers.

“Celebrity cases should not be misused by those like yourselves for some limelight and career advancement.”

After a court hearing on Tuesday, Polanski’s lawyer Harland Braun said Geimer supported his client’s request to unseal evidence given by retired prosecutor Roger Gunson in 2010.

Polanski, who now lives in France, fled the US in 1978 after spending 42 days in jail when he feared a now-deceased judge was going to extend his sentence.

Braun says Gunson’s evidence could help Polanski’s argument that he has already served his time in the 1977 case by spending more than 300 days in jail and house arrest in Switzerland during a failed extradition effort in 2010.

Polanski, who now lives in France, fled the US in 1978 after spending 42 days in jail when he feared a now-deceased judge was going to extend his sentence.

Prosecutors have urged him to return to America to face sentencing and have said he not receive special treatment as a “wealthy celebrity”.

Earlier this month a Los Angeles judge refused to assure the 83-year-old he would not serve more jail time if he came back to the US.

Polanski won the Oscar for best director for 2002 film The Pianist and also earned nominations for 1974’s Chinatown starring Jack Nicholson and 1979 film Tess.





WA man charged over 80s child sex abuse
AAP, PerthNow


A 49-YEAR-OLD man has been charged with almost 30 historic child sex offences allegedly committed against boys when he was 16 years old.

WA Police allege that between 1983 and 1985 he sexually abused four boys who were aged between seven and eight at the time of the first offence in the suburbs of Mundijong, Whitby and Mardella.

The Mundijong man has been charged with 15 counts of indecent dealing with a child, nine counts of doing an indecent act, three counts of carnal knowledge against the order of nature and one count of committing an act of gross indecency.

Mundijong, AU




Former soldier jailed for child sex abuse

A FORMER soldier and power station worker has been jailed for 18 months for the child abuse he committed more than 13 years ago.

Craig Sellers’ sex crimes have had major effects on both his victim and his family, York Crown Court heard.

Camille Morland, prosecuting, said the victim had suffered from mental illness including panic attacks and depression, as well as psychologically as a result of Craig Sellers’ sexual abuse of her.

She had difficulty forming relationships with people and had kept silent about what had happened to her for years. But she had recently had counselling, which was helping her come to terms with it.

An NSPCC spokesperson said after the hearing: “She has shown incredible bravery in speaking out to ensure that he now cannot endanger children."

Andrew Semple, defending, said Sellers’ sister would have to substantially change her day to day routine to care for their elderly mother, who has mobility problems, while her brother is in jail.

Judge Andrew Stubbs QC told Sellers he had exploited his friendship with a Selby woman.

“You used the opportunity of being in her (the woman’s) house to satisfy your sexual urges with the young girl who lived there,” he told Sellers, aged 46.

“You give the impression of being self confident, somewhat arrogant and certainly capable of dominating a young girl, which is what you did.”

Sellers, of Kellington Lane, Eggborough, denied three charges of indecent assault of a girl when she was aged 13 or 14, but was convicted by a York jury last month.

In addition to the 18-month jail sentence, he was also put on the sex offenders’ register and made subject to a sexual harm prevention order banning him from any contact with the victim, both for ten years.

Mr Semple, handing in an Army discharge record, said Sellers had served his country “with distinction” for nine years in Bosnia, Iraq, Northern Ireland and elsewhere. As a civilian, he had worked for 21 years at Ferrybridge before giving up his job after his trial. He provided regular care for his mother.

The judge delayed sentencing Sellers after the trial so he and his family could make arrangements for his mother’s care during his imprisonment.

Eggborough, Yorkshire, UK



Ex-pro footballer who worked as a nanny is jailed for child sex abuse

A Spanish ex-professional footballer who came to Britain posing as a male nanny so he could sexually abuse children has been jailed for 11 years.

Jose Castellano-Gonzales, 25, from Tenerife, used the glamour of his high-flying career in Spain to entice families with football-mad sons.

He was signed to the B team at Tenerife at a time when the A team were in La Liga, the top division, and playing the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Castellano-Gonzales was employed by a family in Devon in 2015 as an au pair for their three sons, but he abused one of the boys and three of his school friends.

He also sexually assaulted a fifth child when he was hired by a second family in Bedfordshire.

Castellano-Gonzales denied 13 sex assaults involving five boys aged eight to 11 but was convicted by a jury at Exeter Crown Court.

The families of his victims wept as he was found guilty - and then gasped as he continued to protest his innocence.

Asked by Judge Geoffrey Mercer if he had anything to say before he was sentenced Castellano-Gonzales, wearing a tracksuit, replied: "Simply that I'm innocent."

You clearly have a sexual interest in young boys.

To describe what you did as a breach of trust is a gross
understatement.

The damage you have caused is untold and what you did has totally understandably had profound effects on whole families.

– JUDGE GEOFFREY MERCER

Castellano-Gonzales was told that he would have to serve a further year on licence and he was also given a sexual harm prevention order barring him from interacting with boys under the age of 16.

When the details of the order were explained he asked the judge: "Is this order just for the UK?"





Ex-police chief faces investigation over handling of college child sex abuse allegations

A former West Midlands chief constable is facing possible investigation over the handling of a historical child sex abuse case.


The complaint against Chris Sims centres on why a meeting between him and alleged victims of abuse at Tettenhall College – including one man from Shropshire – never took place, despite one being requested by Theresa May.

The Office of the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson said it had received a complaint by alleged victims Andrew Wood and Mark Shelton.

It is understood another police force is to be asked to look into the complaint.

But the pair have also been offered the chance of a meeting with current Chief Constable Dave Thompson and Jonathan Jardine, who runs Mr Jamieson’s office.

Mr Wood, originally of Wombourne, and Mr Shelton, of Shifnal, were expecting a meeting with Mr Sims in early 2015 to discuss problems with their case.

It followed an intervention by the then-Home Secretary in February of that year after it was brought to her attention by then Conservative MP for Wolverhampton South West, Paul Uppal.

At the time, prosecutors were deliberating whether to bring charges against ex-Tettenhall College head Colin Cope after video footage emerged showing him laughing, joking, driving his car, carrying a table and climbing stairs eight months after he was deemed too sick to stand trial for sex crimes.

He was charged with 11 offences on five boys at the Wolverhampton school in the 70s.

He denied any wrongdoing. When the trial collapsed, Cope was said to be taking 12 types of medication for numerous illnesses.

Mr Wood, 58, and Mr Shelton, 59, hoped the footage captured in 2010 would allow the case to be resurrected after it was halted at Shrewsbury Crown Court in 2009.

But Cope died aged 84 in March 2015 – just a month after the two men’s meeting with Mrs May.

Mr Wood said: “We have not been happy with how the case has been handled for many years.

“Meeting Mr Sims would have been a chance to go through our concerns and the case but we have been ignored.”

Mr Wood and Mr Shelton were among five ex-Tettenhall College pupils who were paid a total of £129,000 in a civil claim in an out-of-court settlement in 2012 by the boarding school.

The school did not admit liability. A West Midlands Police spokesman said: “We are aware of the complaint and are seeking to arrange a meeting to discuss the topics raised.”

Mr Sims, a former Staffordshire Chief Constable and recently an adviser to police chiefs, declined to comment.