Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Two 69 y/o Perverts, Navy Captain, Am. Idol Contestant on Today's P&P List

69 y/o pervert on probation pleads not guilty to CSA - California
Navy Captain to face court martial for CSA in Italy - Virginia
Gay man facing 54 charges for CSA of 4 young boys - West Virginia
Another 69 y/o pleads not guilty to CSA of 6 & 7 y/o girls - Texas
Former American Idol fast-tracker gets 70 years for child porn - Alabama
Union Gospel Mission in St Paul sued for CSA - Minnesota

69 y/o child sex abuse accusations,
appears in Nevada County court

A former Nevada County man accused of sexually abusing a child pleaded not guilty on Thursday in Superior Court.

Kenneth Alan Byrnes, 69, faces three counts of lewd act upon a child and one count of continuous sexual abuse, records state. In custody on a $300,000 bond, Byrnes pleaded not guilty to the charges in front of visiting Judge Robert McElhany.

"Your honor, this is a serious case," said Tamara Zuromskis, Byrnes' public defender. "Just got started on it."

Zuromskis asked for time to prepare for the case, leading the judge to set Byrnes' next court appearance in six weeks.

Prosecutors said they filed charges against Byrnes last month after a victim came forward. Court documents state that Byrnes inappropriately touched a child under 14 years old between October 1997 and October 2001.

Byrnes has faced similar charges in the past in Nevada County.

Court records state that Byrnes in 2011 pleaded no contest to continual sexual abuse of a child. He was sentenced to 12 years' probation and received credit for 570 days in jail.

Nevada County, California




Navy Captain Will Face Trial on Charges of Child Sexual Abuse, Assault
Military.com by Hope Hodge Seck

A 27-year Navy officer will go to general court-martial in June, accused of attempting to seduce and sexually assault a child under the age of 16, Military.com has learned.

Capt. Alan Damian Dorrbecker, a submarine warfare officer assigned to Submarine Force Atlantic, is charged with three specifications of sexual abuse of a child and four of sexual assault of a child, as well as counts of violation of a general order and conduct unbecoming an officer, according to officials with Navy Region Mid-Atlantic.

The officer is accused of arranging to meet the teen on two occasions for sex and sending her inappropriate messages via email containing descriptions of sexual acts.

The alleged crimes took place in late 2015, when Dorrbecker was assigned to Naval Forces Europe in Naples, Italy, according to his career service record. He had already attained the rank of captain.

According to a charge sheet reviewed by Military.com, Dorrbecker sent his alleged victim a series of emails in August and September that contained graphic sexual content including "male-on-male sexual assault, solicitation of prostitution in Thailand, and a former shipmate's obsessive masturbation."

Other emails allegedly included descriptions and discussions of a wide variety of sexual acts, including bestiality, sadism and masochism.

In November 2015, Dorrbecker is accused of emailing the victim sexual messages indicating a desire to meet.

"I want to hold you close, feel your skin, gently caress your cheek, smell the fragrance of your hair," read one such message, according to the charge sheet.

On two separate occasions, once in November and once in December 2015, Dorrbecker is accused of meeting the victim without her parents' knowledge and attempting to commit multiple sexual acts on her. He used his government-issued Blackberry phone to arrange the meeting, the charge sheet alleges.

Dorrbecker's alleged activities "disgraced him personally and seriously compromised his standing as a Naval Officer," the document states.

Dorrbecker is a decorated officer, according to his record of service, with awards including the Legion of Merit and Meritorious Unit Commendation. He previously commanded the Los Angeles-class submarine USS Greeneville from 2007-2009, and was subsequently assigned to the office of the Chief of Naval Operations from 2010-2012.

While Dorrbecker was commander of the Greeneville and stationed at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Kittery, Maine, in 2009, his son Matthew was arrested and accused of a disturbing crime.

Matthew Dorrbecker, then 20, was charged with felony aggravated cruelty to animals after Kittery police found evidence he had strangled a cat and used its blood to write a message on the sidewalk. "Stop please. He made me. My mind," the message read, according to a 2009 AP report. Matthew Dorrbecker would ultimately admit to the crime, but never offered a public explanation for his actions.

Just a guess, but it sounds like demonic activity to me. With a father like his, Matthew probably didn't have a chance. Hope he gets some serious help.

Alan Dorrbecker detached from Naval Forces Europe and arrived at Submarine Force Atlantic in December 2015.

Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, charges of sexual abuse and sexual assault of a child can each carry a potential sentence of up to 20 years' imprisonment.

Dorrbecker's court-martial is set to begin in June, officials said.





Man facing additional charges in child sexual abuse case; suspect attacked in jail

Man faces 54 child sex abuse charges
By Blaine Carragher, Andrew Colegrove 

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A suspect was arraigned late Wednesday night on 22 additional sexual abuse/assault charges after being arrested on 32 similar charges the day before.

The original charges included 16 counts of sexual abuse by a guardian, eight counts of first-degree sexual assault, and eight counts of first-degree sexual abuse.

Matthew Wilks was video arraigned about 10:30 p.m. from the Western Regional Jail.

The new criminal complaints involve two different victims, who were both males under 12 years old when the incidents allegedly occurred.

Detectives say the total number of known victims in the case is four, all boys between the ages of 6 and 12.  and they say more victims could come forward.

The complaints from the latest charges list graphic and disturbing details where the young victims told investigators Wilks sexually abused them while he was babysitting them. The complaints say the children told their parents about the abuse.

State Police say Wilks was attacked a little after 6 p.m. Wednesday by another inmate in the booking section of the jail. That inmate is identified as Joseph Genet.

Genet was arraigned immediately following Wilks Wednesday night. Genet is charged with battery after troopers say he elbowed Wilks in the face, leaving Wilks needing stitches.

Wilks' bond is now set at $2.6 million. His preliminary hearing is set for April 21.





Child Sex Abuse: Brattleboro man found guilty of possession of illegal images
By Reformer Staff,

CONCORD, N.H. — Acting United States Attorney John J. Farley announced today that Jeremiah Pless, 33, of Brattleboro, Vt., was convicted by a jury after a two-day trial of possessing images of child sex abuse.

A sentencing hearing is scheduled for July 25, 2017.

The jury was presented with evidence that, in February 2015, the Hinsdale Police Department obtained a search warrant to search a residence at 31 Gateway Drive in Hinsdale, based on probable cause that the residence was connected to the downloading of illegal images.

Chief Todd Faulkner and N.H. Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Commander Detective Sergeant Thomas A. Grella assembled a team of specially trained officers from the Task Force to assist in the search. While at the residence on February 18, 2015, the search team found evidence that Pless possessed images of child sex abuse that he had downloaded using the Shareaza file sharing program. A review of the hard drive taken from Pless' computer later confirmed that the downloads included images of known minor children.

In March 2015, Faulkner told the Reformer Pless had no prior convictions but was twice investigated for potential inappropriate touching offenses. While the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Hampshire listed Pless' residence as Brattleboro, Faulkner told the Reformer in March 2015 that Pless was originally from Brattleboro and moved to Hinsdale in July 2014.

In February 2006, the Department of Justice introduced Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative designed to protect children from online exploitation and abuse. Led by the United States Attorney's Offices, Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state and local resources to better locate, apprehend, and prosecute individuals who exploit children via the Internet, as well as identify and rescue victims. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, visit www.projectsafechildhood.gov.





Trial begins for man accused of child sexual abuse
Patrick Johnston , Times Record News 

The trial is underway in the 89th District Court for a Wichita Falls man accused of molesting two girls in 2013 and 2014.

Antonio Parra Perez, 69, pleaded not guilty on each of four counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and three counts of indecency with a child by sexual contact. The oldest victim is now 10 and the younger girl is 8. The alleged abuse happened when they were 7 and younger than 6 years old, respectively.

"Look at the facts through the eyes of these two brave girls," prosecuting attorney Bret Benedict said during opening statements Wednesday morning.

Benedict said he doesn't expect the jury to hear any DNA evidence but that fact isn't uncommon in these types of cases. He also asked the jury to consider what motive the girls have to get on the stand and tell anything but the truth.

Defense attorney Robert Estrada countered that no defendant in this type of case can ever affirmatively prove their innocence. But, it is up to the prosecution to prove they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Estrada said while the children are not on trial, the prosecution's case will be and the defense will be testing the evidence.

He told the jury he expected to show that the results from state's medical evidence from sexual assault exams can be found in non-abusive cases also. The exams were performed on the girls at the requests of the their parents a few months after their initial disclosures. At that point, Estrada said the case turns into a "he said-she said" dispute and it's up to the jury as to which witnesses they believe to be the most credible.

"The only thing that stands between the accused and the government is you," Estrada told the jury.

The prosecution opened its case with testimony from the lead detective on the case from the Wichita Falls Police Department.

Detective Todd Henderson said the WFPD Crimes Against Children unit was contacted by Child Protective Services about possible sexual abuse. Arrangements had already been made for the two girls to be forensically interviewed at Patsy's House Child Advocacy Center.

Henderson said he also spoke with the mothers of each victim in July of 2014. In August of that year, each mother requested a sexual assault exam be performed on their daughter.

Shannon May, the woman who conducted the forensic interviews with each girl at Patsy's House, then explained to the jurors the basic steps in a semi-structured narrative process that the Child Advocacy Centers of Texas uses for interviews.

May said each child responds differently to sexual abuse and there is no way to measure their resiliency or ability to disclose the details of what they experienced. Instead, she tries to use other methods to help the child in their own words explain what, if anything, happened to them through non-leading questions.

Children don't grow up playing sexual abuse; they play doctor and teacher, May said.

May testified that each child made some disclosures to her about possible sexual abuse using sensory details they normally wouldn't know if they hadn't experienced the abuse.

The younger victim was more able to discuss what happened to her and understood she was there to talk about Perez, May said. The girl told May during the interview about several sexual acts that Perez had performed with and on her.

May said the older victim was more reluctant to talk at first because she was afraid she'd get in trouble. She told May she'd been told to keep what happened a secret between her, her mother and a teacher she talked to about the abuse.

With the older girl, May had her write or draw out on a piece of paper what she could about the secret while May was out of the room. Based on information on the paper, May then questioned her for more details and the girl gave additional disclosures of sexual acts and inappropriate touching.





Former American Idol contestant sentenced to 70 years in prison for child sex abuse images
Rebecca Lewis for Metro.co.uk

A former American Idol contestant has been handed a 70-year prison sentence after being found guilty of seven counts of possessing obscene material featuring children under the age of 17.

Brandon Cox, 26, was on the show in 2012 and was fast-tracked through the rounds after being handed a Golden Ticket, which allowed him to be flown straight to Hollywood for the next round of auditions.

The court heard that 157 videos and images of child sexual abuse were found on his computer, and Assistant District Attorney Kristy Peoples asked the court for 10 years per count due to the nature of the photos and videos.

‘We are talking about toddlers, sexual penetration, oral sex, and the horrific nature of these photos and the quantity of the photos,’ ADA People said after the sentencing.

I think that is why the judge did impose the sentence we asked for.’

Brandon was convicted in January on seven counts of possession of child pornography charges and has been waiting in Elmore County Jail, Alabama; he  maintained his innocence throughout the trail, claiming that he only used the computer to download music and did not know the children whose images were discovered.

‘His plea today was that he didn’t have records to prove certain things like access dates and when he downloaded certain files — but that wasn’t required by the state,’ Peoples said.

‘What was required was that he possessed, and we had overwhelming evidence that he possessed child pornography images and videos.’

Brandon never made it through to the American Idol final, having been eliminated in the group round.

‘I just really enjoyed singing with everyone there and connecting with people,’ he told reporters after.

‘We all just had a really good time together. Even when the cameras stopped rolling, we didn’t.’

Elmore Co., AL



Former foster child claims sexual abuse at
Union Gospel Mission
By FREDERICK MELO  Pioneer Press

A former foster child is seeking financial damages from a St. Paul social services organization as a result of sexual abuse he claims he suffered 45 years ago while enrolled in a youth foster care program.

The plaintiff maintains he was sexually abused by a staff member while living in a downtown St. Paul foster care facility from 1972 to 1973. His nine-page lawsuit against the Union Gospel Mission and former employee Alan L. Chase III was filed this month in Ramsey County District Court.

The plaintiff entered the facility at age 13 or 14, having already had a difficult life and “arrived ready for some stability and for someone to take care of him,” said the plaintiff’s attorney, Aaron Eken, of Minneapolis-based McEllistrem, Fargione, Landy, Rorvig and Eken, P.A. “He ended up getting sexually assaulted over and over and over again.”

The legal claim cites one count of sexual abuse, one count of liability and four counts of negligence, from general negligence to negligence in hiring. It seeks in excess of $50,000 in damages.

Administrators with the Union Gospel Mission said last week they had been approached by two former foster children who claimed to have been abused by the same staff member in the early 1970s.

After launching their own investigation and contacting the former employee, the Gospel Mission settled with one of the men for an undisclosed financial sum, but found the claims brought by the other man — whom they did not identify — to be unsubstantiated.

Gospel Mission administrators said the staffer, whom they did not name, left shortly after the alleged incidents occurred and has not been associated with the organization in decades.

“I don’t know how many victims there are here, but there are at least three,” said Eken, who represented both of the alleged victims and said he knows of a third.

ACCUSATIONS INCLUDE HAROLD MORDH

The Union Gospel Mission ran a youth foster care program from the mid-1960s to the mid-1970s in conjunction with Ramsey County, and maintained multiple facilities for homeless youth. Staffers lived on-site and received room, board and a stipend.

The suit claims that despite hearing reports of abuse from “one or more children,” Harold Mordh — who was executive director or superintendent of Union Gospel Mission from 1958 to 1974 — “took no adverse action against any employee who had engaged in sexual assault or sexual abuse against children.”

Instead, when a child came forward with allegations against Chase, Mordh ignored the reports, removed Chase from the facility after a few months, and then placed him in charge of minors at a second facility in downtown St. Paul, according to the lawsuit. The lawsuit also states that Chase “had no reason to feel he would be held accountable.

In the suit, the plaintiff said he suffered “severe and painful bodily injuries” and permanent anguish.

The suit goes on to say that Mordh “created a work atmosphere of sexual promiscuity both by his personal actions and by his toleration of inappropriate sexual activity of his employees.”

Mordh, a popular and politically connected figure at the time who also ran a nursing home, was eventually indicted on numerous charges after a corruption inquiry. A police lieutenant recounted investigating claims that Mordh, armed with a handgun, had raped two teen girls while another staffer stood guard. Mordh was not charged in that case.

With the support of political leaders at the time, Mordh was allowed to plead guilty in 1981 to some of the least serious charges — possession of a sawed-off shotgun, possession of a controlled substance, diversion of corporate funds and filing of false income tax returns. He served six months in the county workhouse, then got in trouble a few years later for allegedly buying stolen goods.

Tom Radio, an attorney for the Union Gospel Mission, said he would likely file an answer to the lawsuit this week. He said Mordh “died some years ago,” and the plaintiff in the case does not live in Minnesota.

The civil complaint against Chase and the Union Gospel Mission was served within the statute of limitations for sexual-abuse cases, Radio said, and he had no knowledge of a police investigation. “I don’t believe that police have been involved as of this date, and I believe the statute of limitations has run out on a criminal investigation,” he said.