Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Tuesday, 7 November 2017
Corey Feldman, 2 Teachers Lead Today's USA PnP List
Los Angeles police investigating Corey Feldman's
sexual abuse allegations
The LAPD has confirmed they are investigating accusations of child sex abuse made by Corey Feldman.
The Goonies star alleges several powerful Hollywood figures sexually abused him and on The Dr OZ Show last week, named '80s movies co-star John Grissom as one of the perpetrators.
Feldman also called law enforcement officials during the show to report the allegations.
The LAPD confirmed to Buzzfeed on Tuesday (local time) that it had launched an investigation after receiving a report filed by Feldman, although they reportedly would not confirm the allegations the actor made.
Feldman recently announced he was crowdfunding a film that would be both a documentary about his life and an expose on an alleged Hollywood paedophile ring.
He tweeted on Tuesday (local time) that a "formal sit down" with LAPD on Monday was the first official record that had ever been taken of his account.
"This was officially the first formal report ever taken on any of my cases, as [police] never followed up back in 1993 and has no record of my complaints," Feldman wrote on Twitter.
"LAPD will begin an official investigation now! Things are heating up, I'm praying for safety."
In his 2013 memoir Coreyography, Feldman says he wanted to name Grissom, but his legal team wouldn't let him.
Feldman has also accused former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss of abusing him.
Male babysitter suspected of child sex abuse
detained until trialKOB.com Web Staff
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- The man accused of sexually assaulting three young children he was babysitting made a court appearance Tuesday.
Men - babysitting - these two words should not be in the same sentence.
Judge Christina Jaramillo ordered 63-year-old James Highfield to be held in jail until trial. She said Highfield is a danger to the community because of his criminal past.
Highfield has two previous convictions for sexual abuse of minors in other states. Bernalillo County Sheriff's deputies say he did not follow his conditions of being a sex offender when he moved to Albuquerque.
And the only way the authorities find that out is when he abuses more children. There must be a better way to keep track of these creeps.
Former 4th-grade teacher admits molesting kids
Megan Diskin, firstname.lastname@example.org
A former Hueneme Elementary School District teacher accused of molesting children, including some of his students, has pleaded guilty to the charges.
The case was nearing a jury trial on Friday when the defendant, Juan Jose Aguilar, appeared in Ventura County Superior Court and changed his plea, said Senior Deputy District Attorney Patrice Koenig.
The 49-year-old Oxnard man, a former fourth-grade teacher at Williams School in Oxnard, initially denied the charges. But before jury selection started, Aguilar “indicated he wished to plead guilty,” Koenig said.
“He pled guilty to counts involving each and every victim that was charged,” the prosecutor said. “We were extremely pleased that the victims did not have to relive their experiences by testifying at trial.”
Aguilar pleaded guilty on Friday to six counts of felony lewd act on a child, one count of felony continuous sexual abuse and misdemeanor child molesting. He also admitted to several special allegations, including that there were multiple victims and they were under the age of 18, according to court records.
The abuse incidents go back to 1999 and involve eight male victims who were “elementary school-aged” when they occurred, Koenig said. The victims were Aguilar’s students and children of family friends, Koenig said. The Oxnard man had been with the elementary school district since 1996.
Aguilar has been in custody in Ventura County jail since Port Hueneme police arrested him in July 2013.
In a 2013 declaration to support increasing Aguilar’s initial $200,000 bail, Port Hueneme police Detective Nora Starna said the students reported that he kissed them on the lips, touched their buttocks and had oral copulation in at least one case.
Most of the abuse incidents occurred in Aguilar’s classroom during lunchtime or after school or on non-school-related trips, the declaration alleged.
The victims said Aguilar would give them money, ice cream or candy or take them to Chuck E. Cheese’s or movies, according to the declaration.
Aguilar’s bail was eventually set at $1.4 million, according to jail records. The former teacher remained in jail Tuesday while he awaits sentencing, according to jail records.
Aguilar faces 25 years to life in prison when he is due to be sentenced at 8:30 a.m. Dec. 20 in Courtroom 48 of Ventura County Superior Court.
Man charged with continual sexual abuse of a child
By Ronnie Marley, Digital Content Manager
ODESSA, TX (KWES) -
One man is behind bars on several charges following a sexual assault investigation.
David Salinas, 52, is charged with continuous sexual abuse, sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child.
We're told back on Oct. 16, 2017, a sexual assault was reported to the Odessa Police Department.
Police said an investigation revealed that the victim had been sexually assaulted several times by Salinas from the age of 12 to 16.
The investigation added that Salinas would threaten the victim if she told anyone about the abuse.
Salinas was later arrested.
Alabama man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
of special needs child
His brother pleads 'not guilty' to abusing the same child
Marty Roney, Montgomery Advertiser
PRATTVILLE—A Prattville man pleaded guilty to child sex charges Tuesday afternoon, where the victim was a child with special needs under the age of 12.
Gavriel James Vadimas, 32, pleaded guilty to one count of sodomy, one count of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12 and three counts of possession of obscene material depicting images of persons under the age of 17.
Vadimas was originally charged with 10 counts of possession of child pornography, courthouse records show. Seven of those counts were dismissed as part of the plea deal, said Dan Cowell, the assistant district attorney handling the case.
Vadimas is set to be sentenced by Circuit Judge Sibley Reynolds on Dec. 14. The state is recommending a 40 year sentence, courthouse records show.
As Cowell was telling Reynolds about Vadimas’ confession to Prattville police investigators, he went into graphic detail about what Vadimas told officers he did to the victim. Vadimas, clad in bright orange jail garb and restrained handcuffs, stood before the bench and stared ahead impassively.
Several inmates awaiting to appear before Reynolds sat in the jury box about 15 feet away. Many inmates began signaling each other, making obvious threatening gestures and either pointing or nodding their heads in Vadimas’ direction. Vadimas and Reynolds appeared not to see the activity in the jury box.
Larry Nixon, warden of the Autauga Metro Jail, was standing in the front of the courtroom and noticed what was going on. After the plea proceedings, Nixon told a Montgomery Advertiser reporter that Vadimas would be placed in segregation from the general population, for the safety of the jail, until he is sentenced and transferred to the Department of Corrections.
Vadimas’s decided to enter a guilty plea to help in the healing process, his attorney, Brad Hawley, said after the proceedings.
“Mr. Vadimas accepted responsibility for his actions and hopes his entry of a plea will allow healing for all impacted,” Hawley said. “The decision to plead guilty was the best decision for all involved.”
In a related development, Vadimas’ co-defendant, Shaun Patrick Stewart, 36, of Prattville, pleaded not guilty on charges of rape, sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12 and enticing a child for immoral purposes. The two men are brothers, Hawley said. Vadimas changed his name as an adult, Hawley said. He represents both men, and the alleged victim in the Stewart case is the same victim in the Vadimas case, he said.
"From the very beginning of this case, Mr. Stewart has maintained his innocence," Hawley said. Stewart’s trial is set for the week of Nov. 27, courthouse records show.
Missouri man convicted on sex abuse charges
facing 2 life terms
Written by James Long, Digital Content Executive Producer
JEFFERSON CITY, MO (KFVS) -
Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley announced a conviction in a child sex abuse case in Ripley County, Missouri.
A Ripley County jury found Otis Lambert, 62, of West Plains, Missouri guilty on two counts of first-degree statutory sodomy and one count of first-degree child molestation. He faces two life sentences.
Lambert went to Indiana while the criminal case was pending and had to be extradited back to Missouri.
“Whether urban or rural Missouri, my Office is fighting to protect Missouri children,” Hawley said. “There is no place for child abuse of any nature in our state and we will work to put perpetrators behind bars.”
Lambert’s sentencing is set for January 5, 2018.
According to AG Hawley, the jury heard testimony from the victim, a Children’s Division employee, a forensic interviewer from the Children’s Advocacy Center, and watched a recording of the victim’s forensic interview.
California man sentenced for coercion of
sexual activity from minor
HARRISBURG, Pa. — The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced that Stephen Chang, age 29, of Los Angeles, California, was sentenced today by United States District Court Judge Yvette Kane to 262 months’ imprisonment for travel with intent to engage in criminal sexual conduct (3 counts) and coercion of sexual activity from a minor (2 counts).
According to United States Attorney Bruce D. Brandler, Chang began communicating with a minor female when she was only 13 years old. The communications began in August 2014, and continued until the day of his arrest at the Harrisburg International Airport on March 5, 2016. During these conversations, Chang enticed the juvenile to produce and send sexual exploitative images. Chang also traveled from Los Angeles, California to Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania on December 12, 2014, October 1, 2015, and March 4, 2016, to engage in sexual conduct with the minor.
On January 29, 2016, police were notified by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in a CyberTipline report about Facebook communications between the minor residing in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and an adult male in California, later identified as Stephen Chang. Law enforcement also learned that Chang engaged in sexual conduct with a second victim in Bakersfield, California.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Lancaster County District Attorney’s Office, the Elizabethtown Police Department, the Northwest Regional Police Department, the Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office and the Harrisburg International Airport Police and demonstrates an excellent collaborative investigative effort to remove dangerous sexual predators from the street and protect the communities’ children. Assistant United States Attorney Daryl F. Bloom prosecuted the case.
This case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse. Led by the United States Attorneys’ Offices and the Criminal Division’s Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section, Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state, and local resources to locate, apprehend, and prosecute individuals who sexually exploit children, and to identify and rescue victims.
For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit http://www.usdoj.gov/psc For more information about internet safety education, please visit http://www.usdoj.gov/psc and click on the tab “resources.”
Alabama man sentenced on child porn charges
2nd story from Daleville in as many days
Jim Cook email@example.com
A Dale County man has been sentenced to three years in prison on possession of child pornography charges.
Charles Lewis Cannon, 47, of Daleville, was arrested in December 2016 and charged with 10 counts of possession of pornographic material
Yesterday, a Daleville city councillor was charged (6th story on link) with child sex offences.
Cannon originally pleaded not guilty to the charges, but changed his plea to guilty in September. On Monday, Circuit Judge Kimberly Clark sentenced Lewis to three years in prison.
Cannon was also arrested on a sexual abuse charge in December 2016. According to the indictment, Cannon inappropriately touched the genitals of a minor under the age of 12. The sexual abuse charge against Cannon was dismissed.
Maryland female high school teacher accused of
sexually abusing student
By Sarah Beth Hensley | @SarahBethHens
WASHINGTON — Charles County officials arrested a high school teacher they say sexually abused a student over several months between 2016 and 2017.
On Monday, Charles County Sheriff’s officers arrested 40-year-old LaToya Niccole Parker, who was a teacher at St. Charles High School. A Charles County Grand Jury indicted her on charges of sexual abuse of a minor, displaying sexual material to a minor and solicitation of a minor.
Parker, a family and consumer science teacher at the school since 2015, allegedly shared inappropriate photographs and electronic messages with a student. Officials say the incidents happened between fall 2016 and March 2017, and that the allegations were first reported in May 2017.
The sealed indictment was made public Tuesday during a bond hearing.
Charles County Public Schools removed Parker from her teaching duties and directed that she have no contact with students, Superintendent Kimberly Hill said in a news release Tuesday.
“Charles County Public Schools’ general practice is to immediately remove any employee accused of inappropriate behavior from having contact with students during the investigation of charges,” Hill said in the release.
Parker was released from custody on a $20,000 bond. The conditions of her release include no contact with minors and electronic monitoring.
In July, Hill said “student safety is job 1” after former Charles County instructional assistant Carlos Bell had been indicted on child pornography and assault charges in Maryland. The school did not inform parents (3rd story on link) of the issue for months.
Bell is accused of assaulting dozens of students, who ranged in age from 11 to 17, and of recording some of those assaults on his cellphone over a nearly two-year period between May 2015 and June 2017. Some of the assaults took place on school grounds, according to an indictment.
Bell was indicted last month on 206 charges in the sex abuse of 42 victims. On Tuesday, Bell pleaded not guilty to federal child porn charges.