Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, 11 August 2018

A Judge; Investigator; Illegal Alien; 18 y/o; Mental Health Worker Lead Today's USA PnP List

Ex-Kentucky judge sentenced to 20 years in prison for human trafficking
Avery Anapol 

A former Kentucky judge has been sentenced to 20 years in prison on human trafficking charges.

Timothy Nolan, a 71-year-old former Campbell County District Judge, pleaded guilty to human trafficking and other felony sex crimes involving minors, according to multiple reports.

Nolan is also a conservative political activist and worked on President Trump's campaign in Kentucky during the 2016 election.

Nolan apologized and vowed to seek treatment during his sentencing hearing on Friday after prosecutors read statements from the nearly 20 teen victims, many of whom were under 16 years old, according to the Associated Press.

Nolan previously forced a delay in the sentencing by firing his attorneys and attempting to withdraw his guilty plea in a "wild" court hearing in March, according to Cincinnati.com.





18-year-old Oregon man arrested for encouraging
child sexual abuse
By Emily Fitzgerald

Ash River Vaday, 18, was arrested Tuesday on six charges of first-degree encouraging child sexual abuse, four charges of coercion, seven charges of attempt to commit a crime, and one charge of first degree possession of material depicting sexually explicit conduct of a child — all felonies.

The charges are split between the Hood River County Sheriff’s Department and the Hood River City Police, who are working on a concurrent investigation related to Vaday’s activities. The charges are crimes related to online behavior and there were multiple victims, said Hood River County Sheriff Matt English.

Vaday’s arrest is part of an investigation that began back in September 2017. “It took a while to develop what was going on,” English said. He was unable to release more information due to the sensitivity of the case and the ongoing investigation.

Vaday lives in Hood River and is a 2018 graduate of Hood River Valley High School who, according to a NORCOR media report, was working as a farmhand at the time of his arrest.

An officer with the Hood River County Sheriff’s Department arrested Vaday around 10 a.m. on Aug. 7 at Lost Lake. He was transported and booked at NORCOR later that afternoon.

His arraignment was held on Aug. 8 and an investigation is still ongoing, English said. Vaday is currently being held at NORCOR’s adult corrections facility.




Texas man sentenced after jury finds him guilty
of sexually abusing girl, 12

Patrick Johnston, Wichita Falls Times Record News 

A Wichita Falls man was given a lengthy prison sentence by a jury for sexually abusing a 12-year-old girl in her bedroom at night.

Ronnie Michael Hopper, 38, pleaded not guilty to one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child and two counts of indecency with a child by sexual contact at the beginning of his trial.

After hearing all of the evidence, the jury found Hopper guilty on all three counts.

He was sentenced to 25 years in prison on the aggravated sexual assault charge and 3 years each on the two indecency charges. He was given 5 days credit.

He faced up to life in prison on the first-degree felony and 20 years each on the two second-degree felonies. Those sentences were eligible to be stacked.

Judge Bob Brotherton of the 30th District Court allowed Hopper to serve the first of the 3-year terms concurrently with the longer term. However, Brotherton ruled that the remaining sentence would commence once Hopper had completed the 25-year term. Upon release, Hopper must register as a sex offender.

According to court documents:

In March 2017, Wichita Falls police were contacted by a Wichita County Child Protective Services investigator about a report about possible sexual abuse of a 12-year-old girl.

The victim told her teacher and school counselor about sexual abuse perpetrated by Hopper.

She said Hopper has been coming into her bedroom at night and touching her inappropriately. The last time it had occurred, the girl said, was the night before she told her teacher. 

The victim was forensically interviewed at Patsy's House Child Advocacy Center. During the interview, she gave details of being sexually abused by Hopper at her home in Wichita Falls.

She said Hopper would kneel down beside her bed while everyone was sleeping and touch her breasts and genital area under her clothing. The girl also disclosed that Hopper would penetrate her digitally.

Following the interview, the girl was taken to the hospital for a sexual assault nurse's examination since she said the last time she was abused was early in the morning of the previous day.

Detectives were told that the girl showed signs of sexual abuse during the examination, including several injuries and trauma consistent with the acts she alleged happened to her.





New allegations of sexual abuse against former central Ohio mental health worker
10TV

FRANKLIN COUNTY, Ohio - A mental health worker charged with sexually assaulting a young boy in Westerville has been indicted on five more counts, according to records filed in Franklin County Common Pleas Court.

Matthew Gatton was indicted this week on four counts of gross sexual imposition and one count of importuning.

The gross sexual imposition charges result from Gatton allegedly having sexual contact with at least three victims less than 13 years old between December 2015 and June 2018 according to the indictment.

The importuning charge stems from alleged sexual contact with a 12-year-old victim between June 2017 and June 2018.

Gatton was also charged earlier this year, accused of sexually abusing a child in his care. Police say the man confessed to fondling the boy dozens of times.

10TV then learned of gaps in the system allowing him to work with children even though he had been accused of inappropriate behavior.

Gatton was in the process of bonding out of the Franklin County Corrections Center on Jackson Pike on Friday after being arraigned earlier in the day.​




Illinois man faces two life sentences if convicted of sexually assaulting a child

Sanford J. Schmidt, sschmidt@thetelegraph.com 

ALTON — A Gillespie man may get two mandatory life sentences if convicted of two counts of predatory sexual assault of a child, after he was previously convicted of the same charge in Montgomery County of the same offense in 2005.

In addition to the assault charges, Timothy P. Smith, 41, of the 14000 block of Illinois Route 138, is charged with child pornography and two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. Bail has not been set as of Friday.

The abuse charges claim he committed two different acts of sexual penetration with a 12-year-old girl on or about July 12. The charges were made public Friday.

The child pornography charge claims he requested the child to allow him to take a photo of her with exposed breasts. That charge is punishable by a prison term of between nine and 30 years.

The sexual abuse charges claim he fondled the child.





Illegal Alien Deported After Child Sexual Assault Caught Crossing the Border Again
By Yantis Green

DEL RIO, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a convicted sex offender who, on multiple occasions, has been removed from the country.

“The security of our border is our primary mission, and apprehensions like this help to keep our communities safe,” said Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Felix Chavez. “Our agents will remain vigilant and alert to protect the American society against dangerous criminals.”

On Aug. 8, Juan Murillo-Gomez, 37, an illegal alien from Mexico, was apprehended by Eagle Pass Border Patrol agents near the downtown area. During processing, agents discovered that Murillo-Gomez was convicted of indecency with a child-sexual contact, in Dallas, in 2003. Following that conviction Murillo-Gomez was removed to Mexico.

Murillo-Gomez was apprehended again in Houston, in 2009. He was charged with illegal re-entry, served two years incarceration and was removed to Mexico in 2013

Murillo-Gomez faces a charge of illegal re-entry after deportation – 8 USC § 1326 – which carries a possible sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

I'm guessing he likes US prisons better than Mexico?

The Del Rio Border Patrol Sector is part of the Joint Task Force-West South Texas Corridor, which leverages federal, state and local resources to combat transnational criminal organizations. To report suspicious activity call the Del Rio Sector’s toll free number at 1-866-511-8727.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and terrorist weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws.




Minnesota politics torpedoes fixes to keep
sex offenders off school buses
Author: A.J. Lagoe, Steve Eckert


ST. PAUL, Minn. - With classes starting soon, school buses will be rolling again. But because of government inaction, Minnesota parents still must worry whether the person driving their children to school has a hidden history of sexually abusing children.

In 2017, KARE 11 Investigates exposed how admitted child molester Glenn David Johnson was able to get a job driving kids to school. It was just one example of failures in the state’s current system of background checks.

In the wake of the investigation, politicians promised action. But the reforms died because of political gamesmanship at the end of the last legislative session.

KARE 11’s ongoing investigation of Minnesota’s secret sex offenders documented how hundreds of sexual predators with dangerous secrets were kept hidden from the public by Minnesota’s legal system.

We exposed how people accused of sex crimes involving children can receive plea deals known as Stays of Adjudication. They allow defendants to admit their guilt in open court. But as part of the agreement, judges delay officially accepting the plea.

Instead of prison, they are sentenced to probation. If they successfully complete it, the prosecutor and the judge agree that the criminal case against them will be dismissed without a conviction.

The result: secret sex offenders. No required registration on Minnesota’s official sex offender registry. And no record of a crime on the court’s public online database.

Even though defendants in such cases admit sexual contact with children, the plea deals do not even show up on the background check required for school bus drivers in Minnesota.

For example, records show that Glenn David Johnson admitted to molesting a 14-year-old girl, got a Stay of Adjudication, and went on to get a job driving kids to school.

Later, he was convicted of molesting another girl.

In March, members of the Minnesota legislature viewed portions of the KARE 11 investigation and heard testimony from the Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MNCASA).

“I think it’s really important that we do have the Stays of Adjudication with regard to criminal sexual conduct as a disqualifying offense for school bus drivers,” Caroline Palmer of the Coalition told lawmakers.

There was bipartisan support in the House to approve bills introduced by Rep. Matt Grossell (R-District 02A) to bar offenders who receive a Stay of Adjudication for serious crimes from driving school buses. The proposal also would have required Stays of Adjudication show up on background checks.

“This is important information for the public to have access to, to protect our kids,” Grossell said at the time.

Republicans and Democrats seemed to agree – and the reform plan sailed through committees.

“I think it is important that we take care of these background checks and we make certain that we disqualify people that are unsafe,” said Rep. Debra Hilstrom (DFL-District 40B) who is now running for Minnesota Attorney General.

Despite the apparent agreement that individuals with sex offenses in their history should not drive school buses, partisan disputes on budget issues trumped child safety.

Instead of passing a stand-alone bill to address the problem, Republican leaders attached the sex offender reform proposals to a massive omnibus spending bill Governor Dayton had already vowed to veto.

The 900-page spending bill also included other reforms aimed at protecting senior citizens from abuse. After the Governor issued his promised veto, there was grade-A finger-pointing about who deserved a failing grade.

“This failure is their responsibility,” Governor Dayton said during a press conference in May. “It is their failure, and I know they won’t take responsibility for it. But it's theirs.”

“This session wasn’t a failure,” Republican House Speaker Kurt Daudt contended. “Our Governor was a failure! And Minnesotans will be hurt because he chose politics over people.”

While the politicians debate who is responsible for the failure, one thing is clear: Minnesota’s most vulnerable are the ones who have been failed.

A 900-page omnibus bill is ridiculous. It's how crooked politicians sneak sweetheart deals through the house for those who line their pockets. This was a Republican fail, and a serious one.





Former Alabama Sheriff's Office investigator pleads guilty to child sex abuse - gets no jail time
By WAFF 48 Digital Staff 

MADISON COUNTY, AL (WAFF) -
A former investigator with the Madison County Sheriff's Office has pleaded guilty to fondling a 12-year-old girl.

Roland Campos pleaded guilty to a Class A misdemeanor charge of second-degree sexual abuse. Court records show he got a suspended sentence of one year in jail. Instead of jail time, he will have one year of supervised probation. He must also register as a sex offender.

Campos was initially indicted on felony charges of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse. He pleaded to the lesser charge on Thursday.

The incident happened in February 2017. The victim reported it to a school counselor. Investigators said Campos also confessed to the girl's mother.

Sounds like a sweetheart deal to me!