Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, 29 March 2025

The Rape of Europe > Muslim accused of sextorting 70 girls in NL; Terrorist murders prostitute in Limerick; New NL rape laws no help to police

 

It's not just Great Britain where girls are being raped by the thousands by Muslim immigrants. It's happening all over Europe and has been for ten years, but it is mostly buried by governments, media, and police for the benefit of the rapists and at the expense of European girls. It's madness in spades!


Netherlands Muslim accused of victimizing 70 girls in sextortion plot, and of raping a teen



Prosecutors said in court on Wednesday they suspect a 29-year-old man from Oosterhout of raping a child, an allegation which they tied to a wide-scale sextortion scheme. Mohamed B. was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl in Alblasserdam, and seducing around 70 girls in the Netherlands and in Belgium to trick them into sending nude images of themselves.

The rape offense happened in July of last year, prosecutors said. During the incident, the girl repeatedly told the man to stop, but B. disregarded her please(sic)according to Alblasserdamsnieuws. The victim reported the crime to the police, which led to the arrest and a further investigation into his presence on the internet.

He allegedly used a chat messaging feature in a virtual world game to contact the girls, and then used the imagery they sent him to further extort them. About 50 victims have come forward thus far, prosecutors said during the status hearing in the Breda courtroom.

B. offered girls virtual gemstones in the South Korean app Zepeto in exchange for nude images. He then began to blackmail his victims if the girls decided to stop sending him sexually explicit material. He allegedly told one girl that he would physically harm her family.

Of the victims identified to date, roughly 35 live in the Netherlands and 16 or 17 girls live in Belgium. The investigation is currently ongoing. Contact is still being made with new victims, according to the Public Prosecution Service. The remaining 19 have yet to be identified.

Investigators want to make sure that they have an opportunity to determine who these victims are, and to make contact with them and their families. It is important that the girls are notified about the arrest, the alleged scheme, and that they are offered counselling. The girls can then decide if they also want to press charges.

This comes just under a year after another significant extortion case was treated by the court in Breda. Gianni de W. from Etten-Leur was sentenced to 6.5 years in prison in May and mandatory psychiatric treatment at a TBS facility after he was convicted of the online sexual abuse of 30 victims. There were a total of 172 victims in that case, but not all of them pressed charges against him.

B. is currently in custody and is being evaluated by a psychologist and psychiatrist. He is cooperating with the professionals, his lawyer claimed. The next interim hearing is scheduled for May 27, and a trial date has not yet been set.





Northern Ireland: Muslim migrant murders prostitute with multiple stab wounds to neck


“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

Man in Belfast court facing ‘Islamic terrorist’ and murder charges

by John Cassidy, BelfastLive, March 5, 2025 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A man is to stand trial for the murder of a woman in the Republic of Ireland and possessing information likely to be of use to terrorists.

Habib Shah Shamel, 28, formerly of Cecil Street in Limerick, was brought to Belfast Crown Court on Tuesday from Maghaberry Prison where he has been on remand for almost two years. He was originally charged with the murder of Geila Ibram on April 4, 2023.

The 27-year-old victim’s mutilated body was discovered at an apartment block in the Dock Road area of Limerick. Ms Ibram, who was originally from Romania, died from multiple stab wounds inflicted to the neck, face and abdomen in a “vicious and frenzied attack”, according to police.

Shamel, an Afghani national, was later arrested in the Malone area of south Belfast. He has been charged with Ms Ibram’s murder under the Criminal Jurisdiction Act 1975, which allows the PSNI to prosecute in Northern Ireland if a suspect has travelled from another jurisdiction.

A previous court heard claims that he had arranged a “sexual exchange” with the victim on the day she died. CCTV footage allegedly showed him arriving at her property and then leaving again less than two minutes later….

“In his possession was a USB device and on that there was a great deal of material which is of an Islamic terrorist nature,” said the prosecutor….

At Belfast Crown Court today (Tuesday), defence counsel Niall Hunt KC asked for Shamel’s arraignment on the murder and terrorism charges to be adjourned as there was no interpreter present to translate the charges for the defendant as he has “very limited English”….

“We allege one (the terrorism charge) is the motive for the other (the murder charge),” said Mr McDowell.

Asked by Mr Justice O’Hara was there a direct relationship between both indictments, Mr McDowell replied: “Yes, motive.”…





Police capacity issues: Not one rape, sex assault case brought to trial since new law



Despite additional funding for the police to hire extra vice detectives in the run-up to a new law against sexual violence, the police are still struggling with massive capacity issues. Since the new law took effect on July 1, not a single rape or sexual assault case has reached the courtroom, Trouw reports.

The new law made more forms of sexual misconduct punishable. For example, perpetrators can now be convicted if they knew or should have known that their partner did not want to have sex with them. That takes the burden off the victim to prove that they objected.

The expectation was that the law would lead to more sex crime reports, so the police received 5 million euros extra to expand its vice team’s capacity. The idea was to recruit 70 new people. According to Trouw, the police only recruited eight.

“We simply cannot fill vacancies,” a police spokesperson told the newspaper. “Not everyone likes this work.” They added that training also takes time. “It is very specialized work and mentally taxing. Simply not the most popular position in the police.” A relatively large number of detectives in this department quit in the past period, partly due to how taxing the work is.

So, you need to increase the pay, right?

Over eight months after the law took effect, the police still have to process almost 4,000 cases. Not a single sexual assault or rape case reached the courtroom after 1 July 2024.

According to Trouw, the police estimate that around 1,000 reports from 2024 could go to court under the new category of “rape or assault without coercion.” But the police added that convictions are not their main goal. According to the police, the new law does not make it easier to bring perpetrators to court but is mainly intended to “change behavior in society.”

According to the police’s own standards, sex crime detectives must transfer the investigation to the Public Prosecution Service within six months of the report. Last year, this happened with 57 percent of cases.


So, does that mean that 43% of the cases were abandoned?





No comments:

Post a Comment