Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Friday 23 October 2015

"Lord, why do you allow this horrific evil to persist?"

You won't like His answer.

How many children are being sexually abused right now? 
Probably somewhere between 1500 and 7500.

How many children are being sexually abused today? 
Probably somewhere between 500,000 and 5 million.

So far in this century somewhere between 5 and 50 billion child molestations have occurred to about 250 million children.

How many of those children's lives will be ruined? Most of them!

The other day I was praying for the children, allowing myself to feel the hurt and pain they suffer (I can't do that often and keep my sanity). I thought about the little 4 year old gang-raped in Delhi last weekend; and then I thought about the 21/2 year old also gang-raped in Delhi last weekend. As far as I know the two incidents were not related, i.e. it was not the same perverts. I thought about what that does to the insides of a small child, the incredible pain, and the damage that may affect them for the rest of their lives.


I cried out to the Lord, "Lord, why do you allow this horrific evil to persist? It's been going on for centuries and probably millenia. Why don't you do something to stop it?"

I didn't like His response; I seldom do. The Lord did what He usually does when I ask a stupid question - He turned it around 180 degrees and asked me, "Why don't you do something about it?" I understood that it was a collective 'you', not singular. He was referring to His church, why aren't you doing something about it?

I believe that God cannot supersede the free will of man, for to do so would mean that there is no free will - it must be 100%. How God handles conflicting wills is way beyond my pay scale. I don't know how many intercessors it takes to overcome the will of a group of people intent on evil. If it is 1 for 1, then it is hopeless; there may be 50 million pedophiles in the world. Raising 50 million Christians to pray for the same thing would take a spectacular miracle.

But we have to start somewhere. I know prayer works to save children. When I pray earnestly and with faith, I literally see results in the news the next day. I beg you to try it. God is so waiting for us go give him the 'permission' He needs to overcome the will of perverts and rescue children. 


7,600 girls under 15 are married every day
Can you commit to praying everyday for God to save one child, or 3 children, or 5 children. 

3 children a day, every day for a year is over 1000 children possibly rescued. 

If 1000 of us commit to do that, that's one million children possibly saved per year. 

If a million of us pray for 3 children each, that a billion children rescued and the worst atrocity that man has ever inflicted upon man can be eliminated in one year.

Of course, I'm just spitting out numbers here, what God does with a thousand or 10,000 people praying is completely up to Him, but I am very sure that many children will be spared horrible, demonic invasion, as well as crippling physical, emotional, and psychological pain.

Please make the commitment to God and go to the 3:15 PM prayer model above to use as a starting place; or go to the title page for this blog.

Can you make that commitment? Can you forward this blogpost through Google+, Twitter, Facebook, email, or whatever? Can you do that much?

May God richly bless you. There is no greater ministry than intercession. Please save a child by 3:15 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment