So far in the 21st century nearly a third of a billion children have been sexually abused, most of them multiple times, some thousands of times. 6 out of 7 are girls. Anything you can do to get this message to as many people as possible will help save abused children all over the world, and maybe even some of the abusers. Please read "Save A Child from Sexual Abuse by 3:15 PM" under "First Time Visitor?" May God bless you and anoint this ministry.
Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Sunday, 25 February 2018
A Few Sickening Stories on Today's USA PnP List
Child sex abuse survivors form group to oppose John DeFrancisco’s bid for NY governor
The effort is headed by Gary Greenberg (center), a survivor and upstate investor who previously created a political action committee to push for passage of the Child Victims Act (JEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
BY KENNETH LOVETT NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
ALBANY — An outspoken child sex abuse survivor and two other victims are forming a committee to oppose New York State Senate Deputy Majority Leader John DeFrancisco's bid for governor.
The effort is headed by Gary Greenberg, a survivor and upstate investor who previously created a political action committee to push for passage of the Child Victims Act, which would make it easier for child sex abuse victims to seek justice as adults.
Called Sexual Assault Survivors Against DeFrancisco for Governor, the committee will also include Jason Gough, a former Albany television weatherman who was abused as a child, and Nikki DuBose, a former model who is also a survivor.
"We plan on informing the public of how poor a record Sen. DeFrancisco has on bringing justice for victims of child sex abuse," Greenberg said. "Sen. DeFrancisco has firmly year after year stood with predators."
He noted that recent polls show overwhelming public support for the Child Victims Act.
"We will raise money using Fighting For Children PAC to make sure DeFrancisco never becomes governor," Greenberg said.
DeFrancisco, who is one of three Republicans seeking the nomination for governor, has opposed the Child Victims Act, primarily because of a provision to create a one-year window for victims who under current law can no longer bring a civil case allowing them to do so.
New York State Senate Deputy Majority Leader John DeFrancisco is seeking the nomination for governor. (JEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)
DeFrancisco spokesman Michael Lawler said the Syracuse Republican has successfully pushed for tougher sex crime laws during his time in the Senate, including co-sponsoring a bill in 2006 that increased the statute of limitations for sex crimes in New York and extending the age at which someone could file civil charges.
"The issue with this bill involves due process: as much as we want offenders locked up and punished it's nearly impossible to reliably try 30- and 40-year old cases," Lawler said. "There has to be balance in the responsible administration of justice."
Gosh, it's being done in hundreds of other jurisdictions, if not thousands. Are they all wrong? How much has the Catholic Church contributed to your election campaigns over the years?
Meanwhile, state Senate Democrats on Tuesday will hold a press conference with advocates to again call on Republicans to keep the Child Victims Act in the final state budget that is being negotiated. Gov. Cuomo included the measure in his proposed 2018-19 spending plan.
"The Senate Republicans have blocked this important bill for too long," said Senate Democratic Minority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins. "Now is the moment to get this done and we cannot miss this crucial opportunity to provide justice to so many brave survivors. To remove this bill from the budget or water it down would be a disservice to New York."
But a great service to pedophiles all over the state, especially in the churches and synagogues.
Senate Republican spokesman Scott Reif declined comment.
New Jersey Man, Former Coach,
Pleads Guilty To Child Sex Abuse
By Karen Wall, Patch Staff
A Jackson Township man has pleaded guilty to additional charges of sexual contact with two more victims, the Middlesex County prosecutor said.
Christopher Tarver, 46, of Jackson, pleaded guilty last week(12th story on link) to the remaining charges in an indictment, for endangering the welfare of a child in the third degree by engaging in sexual conduct with the child, two counts of official misconduct in the second degree, and one count of engaging in a pattern of official misconduct in the second degree, Prosecutor Andrew C. Carey said.
Tarver was the former Dunellen Recreation director and ex-Middlesex County men's college basketball coach. Under an open plea agreement reached with Middlesex County Assistant Prosecutor Brian Shevlin, Tarver is facing a prison term of up to 25 years to run concurrent to the sentence he will receive for his 2017 trial conviction. As an open plea, there is no agreement as to the time he faces in state prison; that is left to the judge's discretion.
Tarver is scheduled to be sentenced in New Brunswick by Superior Court Judge Colleen Flynn on May 4. Tarver was previously found guilty on Nov. 15, 2017, by a jury in a sex assault trial of 20 counts including eight counts of endangering the welfare of a child, one count of engaging in a pattern of official misconduct, one count of sexual assault, five counts of criminal sexual contact, four counts of official misconduct, and one count of endangering the welfare of a child in by possessing child pornography.
Tarver is facing up to 50 years in prison, Carey said.
Tarver was arrested and charged during an investigation by Sgt. Frank DiNinno and Sgt. Karleen Duca, both of the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office. The investigation began after one of the victims, now adult, notified authorities. That victim was a member of the Monmouth Power Sports Club, a travelling basketball team affiliated with the AAU. Tarver had been the coach and executive director of the team since 1995.
Tarver began working as the Dunellen Recreation director in 2004, but was suspended soon after he was arrested in 2014. Tarver was employed as a men's basketball coach at Middlesex County College from October 21, 2006 to March 5, 2014 and became the college's head basketball coach on June 24, 2010.
Vermont Police Arrest Man at Ski Resort
On Child Sex Abuse Charges
By Dave Copeland, Patch Staff
JAY, VT -- A 29-year-old Peabody man is scheduled to be arraigned in Vermont Monday morning on charges of child sex abuse. Vermont State Police arrested James Henderson, 29, of Peabody, after responding to a report of child sex abuse at a condo at the Jay Peak Ski Resort at 2 a.m. Saturday morning.
Police said Henderson knew his victim but did not elaborate on the nature of their relationship. The female child was, according to police, "the victim of a lewd sexual act"inside the condo. Henderson was being held at the Northern State Correctional Facility after failing to post $7,500 bail.
Eastern Oregon man admits to trying to
have sex with child
Author: Associated Press
HERMISTON, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon man has accepted a plea deal in which he will spend four years in prison for trying to have sex with a girl younger than 14.
The East Oregonian reported Friday that 24-year-old Dustin Dyer of Hermiston took the deal just days before his scheduled trial. He had been arrested Dec. 31 on charges of rape, sodomy and sexual abuse.
Court records show Dyer pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted rape, stating on his plea petition that he took a substantial step toward having sex with a child.
The state dismissed the rest of the case against him.
71 y/o Ohio man indicted on child sex abuse charges
By JUSTIN DENNIS email@example.com
JEFFERSON — A 71-year-old Ashtabula Township man stands accused of raping an 11-year-old girl while she was temporarily staying in his home.
Larry R. Buckley, 71, of 3053 Blair Ave., was indicted by the county grand jury last week on one first-degree felony count of rape, one third-degree felony count of gross sexual imposition and one fourth-degree felony count of attempted gross sexual imposition.
He was arrested Friday morning and is currently in the Ashtabula County Jail awaiting arraignment, said county Prosecutor Nicholas Iarocci.
According to Iarocci, Buckley was acquainted with the alleged victim’s mother through a household member. The girl’s mother, who was pregnant with another child at the time of the offenses, arranged for that family member to babysit the girl at Buckley’s Ashtabula Township home, as she prepared to give birth.
Buckley is accused of raping and having other sexual contact with the girl, as well as attempting to “make her touch him” during that time, between July 15, 2016 and July 31, 2016, he said.
“(The mother) notices a change in the child’s attitude for the last two months (up to the report). Mom speaks with the child directly about what’s going on,” and the abuse was reported to authorities in September, Iarocci said.
The county Sheriff’s Department handled the investigation, he said.
Iowa grandfather gets probation for continuous
child sex abuse of 6 y/o
Another disgusting plea deal leaves abused child unprotected
By Steve Bohnel, Mason City Globe Gazette
ELDORA — Throughout Kasey Hilpipre’s emotional victim impact statement in a nearly full courtroom at the Hardin County Courthouse on Friday, she repeated how Dean Hilpipre had better hope God forgives him for what he did to her then-6-year-old daughter — his granddaughter.
Judge James McGlynn sentenced Dean Hilpipre, 61, of Alden, to five years probation and ordered him listed on the Iowa Sex Offender Registry for life. He suspended a 10-year prison sentence, meaning Hilpipre could be sent to prison if he violates probation. He will not be allowed to contact his granddaughter for five years.
In her victim impact statement, Kasey Hilpipre asked the judge to reconsider the plea deal, in order to preserve her daughter’s safety.
She also criticized the plea deal and the report that determined Dean Hilpipre was a low risk to reoffend.
“You will always be known as a pedophile,” Kasey Hilpipre said to him in court. “Your health does not excuse your actions.”
Dean Hilpipre looked down at the table while the victim impact statements were read. Asked by McGlynn if he wanted to speak, he replied, “No, sir.”
Dean Hilpipre was originally charged in November 2016 with two counts of felony second-degree sexual abuse of his granddaughter, court documents said. In a plea deal, those charges were amended to the lesser charge of lascivious acts with a child.
California couple accused of sexually abusing child, dogs
By: NBC4 staff
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, CA (WCMH) - A California couple is behind bars, accused of sexually abusing their then five-year-old son.
According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, in August 2013the five-year-old victim reported being sexually abused by his biological parents, Roy Ling and Sara Wilson. The Sheriff’s department said the victim and the parents were transients living in the high desert.
Detectives searched for the couple until December, 2017, when they found Ling and Wilson living in the riverbed area of Victorville, California. Detectives reactivated the investigation into the sex abuse case.
So, was the child still in their custody for those 4 years and 4 months? Was the incestuous abuse still occurring or was the child removed from them in 2013?
During that investigation, investigators say they were given information that Ling and Wilson may have committed sexual acts on their dogs. No further information was released about that accusation.
Ling and Wilson were arrested on February 14, charged with lewd and lascivious acts with a child. Bail was set at $200,000 each.