— Mary Pieper
Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Wednesday, 31 May 2017
Boy Scouts, Churches, and a Real Nut-Case on Today's USA P&P List
Pervert gets easy sentence for CSA thanks to Alford Plea - Iowa
Registered S/O back behind bars for a long time - Oklahoma
Tulsa man arrested last week charged with 7 counts CSA - Oklahoma
Boy Scouts and 2 churches sued for CSA by Scout Leader - Georgia
Fantastically insane woman sent to heal CSA victims - Florida
7 year old rats on a 40 year old creep, he's arrested - Texas
Man charged with 7 felony counts against girl and boy - Illinois
55 y/o man found with naked pictures of young girl - Idaho
State's Children's Task Force arrest 3 more perverts - Washington
EAGLE GROVE, Iowa | An Eagle Grove man accused of sexually abusing three children has been sent to prison for up to 10 years.
After his release, Jeddy Nicholas, 37, will be under the supervision of the Iowa Department of Corrections for the rest of his life. He also must register as a sex offender.
He received his sentence in Wright County District Court Tuesday after entering an Alford plea in April to one felony count of third-degree sexual abuse and two felony counts of lascivious acts with a child.
In an Alford plea a defendant does not admit guilt but acknowledges prosecutors can likely prove the charge.
Crazy! If prosecutors can prove his guilt isn't he then guilty? Isn't the admission of guilt a prerequisite for parole in most cases? Why then allow him to have a significantly reduced sentence when he doesn't admit his guilt? Avoiding a trial is a great idea when feasible, but this seems more like selling the farm.
I'm happy he will be under supervision for the rest of his life; I wonder if all perverts should be?
Nicholas was sentenced to up to 10 years in prison on each count. The sentences are to be served concurrently.
Concurrent sentences - yes, you sold the farm, and the horses, cows and tractors.
Three $1,000 fines were suspended. Nicholas has been ordered to pay restitution but the amount has not been determined yet.
Three felony counts and two misdemeanor counts, all related, were dismissed through a plea bargain.
Officials with the Wright County Attorney's Office say Nicholas victimized three children over the fall and summer of 2016 in Eagle Grove.
— Mary Pieper
Registered sex offender back behind bars in Grady County for child sexual abuse
CHICKASHA, Okla. - Charged with one count of child sexual abuse, Wallace Tommy Tucker is back behind bars at the Grady County jail.
This isn’t Tucker’s first offense, which is why authorities say they’re glad he’s locked up.
“He's behind bars. This is one person we don't have to worry about molesting another child,” said Undersheriff Nathan Pyle with Grady County.
Tucker is a registered sex offender. His first known offense was back in 1999.
“He was actually arrested in California some time ago for lewd acts with a minor," Pyle said.
The victim at that time was only 6-years-old. Fast forward to today and Tucker is back in jail for sexual abuse to a child.
According to the latest affidavit, the child was 10-years-old at the time of the alleged abuse back in March 2016.
The report says the boy would often go to Tucker's home where Tucker allegedly inappropriately touched him.
“And obviously, this is a pattern that he has decided to take. I don't think there's going to be any way to stop him than putting him behind bars,” Pyle said.
Neighbors say Tucker was always upfront about his past.
“When he first moved in, he got a hold of me and my dad and some other people and said, ‘hey I need to talk to y'all. I'm letting you guys know right now, I'm a registered sex offender,'” said Justin VanOrder.
Vanorder has nephews, and he says they know not to go near Tucker's home.
“And he said, I can't have kids near me, I can't have them on my property," Vanorder said.
It was on Tucker's property, the reports stated, that he abused the young boy and possibly his brothers as well.
So, how is it the boys were allowed by their parents or guardians to go to Tucker's house? I think social services may need to investigate this.
Deputies had just arrested Tucker three years ago for registration violations.
“He was supposed to be registering here, that was in 2009, I don't believe he registered until around 2014,” Pyle said.
Tucker is looking at 25 years or a life prison sentence if convicted.
Tulsa Man Charged With Multiple Counts Of
Child Sexual Abuse
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 34-year-old man who Tulsa Police suspect physically and sexually abused several children has now been charged.
Prosecutors have charged Anthony Henson, who was arrested on May 23rd, with five counts of child sexual abuse and two counts of child abuse by injury.
Henson's arrest report shows he admitted to physically abusing two of the children, but didn't admit to the sexual abuse.
In the report, a girl told police, Anthony Henson forced her to watch pornography and then sexually abused her.
Child sex abuse suit targets Boy Scouts, Athens churches
Two former Athens Boy Scouts are suing the Boy Scouts of America, a local Boy Scout organization and two Athens churches over childhood sexual abuse they say they received at the hands of a former Athens Scout leader.
The two men are also suing the estate of Ernest Boland for the lasting harm they say resulted from Boland’s sexual predation.
According to the civil lawsuit, the Boy Scouts of America, the Northeast Georgia Council of Boy Scouts, Beech Haven Baptist Church and Green Acres Baptist Church knew that Boland had been accused of child sexual abuse as far back as 1961, yet allowed him to continue his Scouting activities for years, according to the civil lawsuit.
The Scout organizations and the churches then and now are endangering the public by their “persuasive and systematic cover-up to conceal the identities of Boy Scout leaders accused of sexually abusing Boy Scouts,” according to the complaint the men filed in Clarke County Superior Court.
Boland, a successful businessman and former chairman of the Clarke County Commission, died in 2013, shortly after his name was revealed among thousands of names in a Boy Scout archive of Scout leaders expelled because of accusations of sexual abuse.
A Oregon judge ordered those records released during a similar lawsuit in 2012.
Those files on about 6,000 people, almost all men, are a partial record. The Scouts actually began documenting child sex abuse claims nearly 100 years ago, between 1920 and 1935, and destroyed many of the records in the 1970s, according to the complaint filed in Clarke County Superior Court by the two men’s lawyers, Darren Penn of Atlanta and Paul Mones of Los Angeles.
They are asking Judge David Sweat to order the national Scout organization, abbreviated as BSA in the complaint, to release more recent records. The documents released in the Oregon case cover the years 1947 through 2004, but the Scouts still keep records of Scout volunteers accused of sex abuse hidden from the public, according to the plaintiffs’ May 21 complaint.
The national Scout organization’s refusal to make the names public amounts to an “extreme threat” to public safety, according to the lawsuit. The Scouts continue to “actively endanger the general public by allowing sexual predators access to young boys,” the lawsuit claims.
The former Athens Scouts are seeking medical expenses as well as compensatory and punitive damages, lawyer fees and court costs.
The defendants have yet to file their responses to the complaint.
Boland was a Scoutmaster from about 1960 to 1977 in Athens, leading three separate church-affiliated Scout troops, the first at First Baptist Church. When he was accused of sexual abuse there, he became a Scout leader at Green Acres Baptist Church, and after similar accusations at Green Acres, moved on to a troop at Beech Haven Baptist, according to the lawsuit.
One of the plaintiffs said Boland sexually abused him from 1975 to 1979, between ages 12 and 16. The other plaintiff claimed Boland victimized him in the summer of 1968, when he was 12.
Children's therapist abused young victims of sex abuse with a bow and arrow, spray paint and a lighter before threatening to kill them in Florida
By Dave Burke For Mailonline
A therapist has been accused of sadistic torture techniques, with prosecutors claiming she used spray paint and a lighter on children, as well as a bow and arrow.
Jessica Lazzara, 42, allegedly abused two young girls, aged 11 and 13 in Polk County, Florida.
Both girls had been victims of sexual abuse, and Lazzara was sent to their home as a trauma therapist.
When the older girl would not get out of bed, deputies said Lazarra pointed a bow and arrow at her, hitting her with the arrow.
On another occasion, it is alleged, exposed her breasts, rubbing herself on one of the girls, and said she was going to kill herself and her victims.
The carer has been charged with lewd molestation, lewd and lascivious conduct, child abuse, battery and indecent exposure.
Prosecutors claim asked the younger girl if she wanted to be spanked, and then stuck a lighter between the 11-year-old's legs.
She is also accused of spraying the girl's legs and her mother's crotch area with paint, WFLA reports.
She has previously been arrested, the sheriff said, for providing alcohol to a minor, and driving under the influence.
She also lost her children during a divorce proceeding because of mental health issues, Sheriff Judd said.
He stated: 'I don’t know if it’s her conduct that upsets me the most, or the fact that Big Bear put somebody with a history, in a home, counseling by herself.'
In a statement released after the arrest, WFLA reports, Big Bear stated: 'Big Bear was notified of the incident and took immediate action to address the concerns reported to us.
'Big Bear places great value on the confidentiality and safety of our clients and staff, and are dedicated to serving our community with caring, competent strength.
'We pride ourselves in working with clinicians of the highest caliber, and exceed all local, state and federal guidelines in qualifying our employees prior to hire.'
Polk Co., Florida
Child, 7, alleges sexual abuse back in 2016
Times Record News
An Iowa Park man was arrested Tuesday on child sexual abuse charges following an investigation that lasted over a year.
Michael Wayne Crudgington, 40, is charged with indecency with a child by sexual contact. He was in the Wichita County Jail Tuesday afternoon in lieu of $30,000 bail.
According to the arrest warrant affidavit signed on May 23, 2017:
On March 5, 2016, a woman called the Iowa Park Police Department to report that her daughter, 7, possibly had been sexually assaulted in Iowa Park. The woman said she had allowed the girl and her other daughter to occasionally stay at the residence in Iowa Park with Crudgington and his girlfriend since around March of 2015.
The woman said the girl has told her over that year that Crudgington was weird and made her feel uncomfortable, but would not go into further detail as to why he made her feel that way.
On March 4, 2016, the woman told her daughters they'd be staying with Crudgington and his wife for a week during spring break. The girl became very upset and began to cry, saying she didn't want to stay with them.
The woman asked the girl why she didn't want to go, the girl told her mother that Crudgington would wake her up late at night when he got home from work and ask her to go into the living room to watch movies with him. The girl told her that Crudgington would then touch her inappropriately, possibly on more than one occasion. According to the woman, the girls last visited the residence around Feb. 20, 2016.
Iowa Park police called the Tarrant County Sheriff's Office to schedule a forensic interview for the girl, who lived in Tarrant County. A Tarrant County Sheriff's deputy contacted the family and then wrote up an information report about his visit with the mother. The deputy also notified the Iowa Park officer that he would be contacting Child Protective Services to inform them of what happened.
In the forensic interview, the girl said "Mike" would take her into the living room to watch movies. She said they'd be lying down on the couch or sometimes sitting and he would touch her in several places inappropriately.
When asked how often it happened, the girl said he would touch her every time she visited the residence. She also said he would touch her under her clothing and underwear. The interviewer asked the girl if "Mike" would make any noises when he touched her, and the girl said he would laugh and then demonstrated it for the interviewer.
On April 29, 2016, Iowa Park police met with Crudgington, who denied any inappropriate behavior with the girl.
About a month later, the officer met with him again for a second interview. She read Crudgington the Miranda warning and had him sign a form to acknowledge that he understood his rights. He said "this is stupid" when handing the form back to the officer and again denied the allegations.
Crudgington then told the officer "she's a very promiscuous 7 year old." When asked what he meant by that statement, Crudgington said the girl would try to kiss people and corner them.
Always the victim's fault!!!
Police arrest O’Fallon man facing
child sex abuse charges
BY DANA RIECK
St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a 53-year-old man Tuesday on a warrant issued in connection with seven felony charges filed in mid May.
Carl Scoma, of O’Fallon, was still in custody at the St. Clair County jail Wednesday morning. He is being held on $25,000 bail.
Scoma is accused of sexually abusing a now 14-year-old girl for more than two years and physically attacking a then 11-year-old boy.
Scoma has been charged with predatory criminal sexual assault of the girl, a Class X felony; in addition to two counts of criminal sexual assault, Class 1 felonies; two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, Class 2 felonies; and unauthorized video recording, a Class 3 felony. He was also charged with aggravated domestic battery, a Class 2 felony, in connection with the alleged attack on the 11-year-old boy.
Scoma does not have a court appearance scheduled as of Wednesday morning.
Man arrested, accused of possessing images
of naked girl
BY RUTH BROWN
A 55-year-old Meridian man turned himself in on Tuesday after an indictment was issued accusing him of possessing images of a naked girl, younger than age 16.
James Drake was booked into Ada County Jail.
Meridian Police Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea said police received a tip in March of 2016 that Drake had images of the girl on his personal computer. There is no believed physical contact between Drake and the girl, but he’s accused of taking the photos.
An indictment against Drake came back last week, Basterrechea said.
Drake is charged on suspicion of two counts of video voyeurism, three counts of possessing sexually exploitative material of a minor and two counts of permitting a child to engage in or be used for sexually exploitative material.
What about making child pornography? Is that not a crime?
Drake posted bond and his next court appearance is set for 3 p.m. June 7.
‘Net Nanny’ trio charged in child sex sting in Pierce County
BY ALEXIS KRELL
Three men accused of arranging to have sex with minors during a “Net Nanny” child sex sting in Pierce County were charged Wednesday.
That makes 15 men arrested in the undercover operation since April who await trial.
The Washington State Patrol’s Missing and Exploited Children’s Task Force posted ads online in April, in which undercover investigators pretended to be preteens or parents offering children for sex.
Prosecutors initially charged 12 men who allegedly responded to the ads and were arrested when they showed up to meetings with the “minors.”
Then officers arrested three more Tuesday, when they allegedly showed up for similar meetings.
The three were arraigned Wednesday, and Court Commissioner Meagan Foley set bail at $500,000 for each. Charged were:
▪ Gregory Eugene Harrison, 34, who pleaded not guilty to first- and second-degree attempted child rape.
▪ Paul Hobgood, 56, who pleaded not guilty to first- and second-degree attempted child rape, and commercial sex abuse of a minor.
▪ Daniel Scott Moody Jr., 35, who pleaded not guilty to first-degree attempted child rape, commercial sex abuse of a minor and communication with a minor for immoral purposes.
This is the seventh time the State Patrol has done a so-called “Net Nanny” operation, and the second time they’ve done one in Pierce County.
And another 'well-done' to you guys. Keep up the great work. God bless you!
Pierce Co., WA