Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Disturbing CSA Stories from Around the World on Today's Global P&P List

31 y/o charged with continuous CSA of 7-9 y/o girl - Texas
3 more apparent Pakistanis charged in Rotherham CSA scandal - UK
Former disco producer/presenter charged 18 offenses on 9 kids - UK
Pervert preyed on young girls on the internet, perhaps 1000s - New Hampshire
Man molests daughter and niece on Skype just for fun - Indonesia
Tulsa man arrested for child sex abuse & assault - Oklahoma
Joplin man gets plea deal for sodomy of 3 y/o - Missouri
Historical sex abuse/rape charges against 2 men & 2 women - Wales

Child sex abuse case surfaces after girl looks up
porn at school, police say
by: Patrick McMahon, Rare.us 

SAN ANTONIO - A Texas man is facing child sex abuse charges after a girl was caught accessing pornography on a school iPad to learn more about what he does to her, according to an affidavit filed by police.

The 9-year-old told a teacher at San Antonio’s Elm Creek Elementary School that Anthony Garay sexually abused her "all the time at night," according to KSAT and the Houston Chronicle.

The shocked teacher reportedly called Child Protective Services, who interviewed the child. After the interview, police arrested Garay, 31. He’s been investigated – but not charged – by CPS in prior sexual abuse cases.

The young girl also told officials that Garay had been assaulting her since she was 7 or 8 years old and had done the same thing to her sister. 

Garay was subsequently charged with a first-degree felony for continuous sexual abuse of a child. He is being held on $75,000 bond in the Bexar County Jail.





Three more men charged in Rotherham
child sex abuse inquiry
From BBC Sheffield & South Yorkshire 

Three men have been charged as part of an investigation into child sexual exploitation and abuse in Rotherham.

Asghar Bostan, 47, of East Bawtry Road, Rotherham, is accused of raping a female.

Mohammed Yasin, 36, of Lilycroft Road, Bradford, and Qaiser Iqbal, 35, of Bingley Road, Bradford, are charged with two other offences.

Of course, all appear to be of Pakistani origin.

The crimes are alleged to have taken place in the town between 2003 and 2006, the National Crime Agency said.

All three are due to appear at Sheffield Magistrates Court on 21 June.

Mr Yasin and Mr Iqbal both face charges of taking a child away from a responsible person and intentionally arranging or facilitating the travel of a female for the purposes of sexual abuse.
The men have been charged under the agency's Operation Stovewood, which has 63 suspects on its list.

A total of 15 men have been arrested, of which six have been charged.





Jonathan King charged over Walton Hop
child sex abuse allegations

The former music industry figure been charged with
18 sexual offences relating to nine victims
BY CHARLOTTE TALBOT

Former record producer and presenter Jonathan King has been charged with 18 historic sexual offences, alleged to have taken place in the 1970s and 80s.

King was charged by Surrey Police on Thursday (May 25, in connection with offences as part of Operation Ravine - the force's investigation into alleged sexual offences connected to the Walton Hop Disco, a teenage disco which ran from 1958 until 2001.

The 72-year-old from Bayswater in London has been charged with 18 sexual offences, which occurred between 1970 and 1986 and relate to nine victims.

He has been released on bail to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday (June 26).

Operation Ravine was established in early 2015 following a review by Merseyside Police into the Surrey Police investigation entitled Operation Arundel that launched in 2000.

The independent review was commissioned in January 2014 to ensure all lines of inquiry had been identified.

A number of actions have subsequently been progressed under Operation Ravine leading to new allegations of sexual offences being identified.

Surrey, UK




Somersworth man accused of trading
child sexual-abuse images

Prosecutors say man enticed girls into sending nude images
WMUR 
Kristen Carosa   
News Reporter

CONCORD, N.H. —
A Somersworth man is accused of using a mobile app to lure girls into sending him nude pictures, prosecutors said Thursday.

Matthew Felton is facing three counts of producing child pornography. He appeared in federal court Thursday.

"Mr. Felton is charged with three counts of producing child pornography involving three separate victims, three separate minor victims," acting U.S. Attorney John Farley said.

Farley said the incidents took place in 2014 and 2015. Felton is accused of posing as a female modeling photographer who would approach victims on Kik, a free messaging app for mobile devices, according to an affidavit filed for a search warrant.

The paperwork went on to say that Felton would ask the minors for naked photos to ensure they were not camera shy.

"If convicted, each count carries a minimum of 15 years in prison with up to 30 years in prison," Farley said.

Investigators said they were able to determine Felton's user name, and they discovered that his account sent and received more than 14,000 images, with many of them showing minors engaging in sexually explicit conduct.

"We are very concerned with protecting children's childhoods and not seeing children exploited, and any time we have an opportunity to prosecute an individual who is exploiting children, we are going to try to do that to the fullest extent of the law," Farley said.

Felton will remain in custody pending his trial, which is set to begin Aug. 1.





Man charged with sexually abusing
daughter and niece on live Skype
CALLISTASIA ANGGUN WIJAYA
THE JAKARTA POST/ANN 

A man has been charged with sexually abusing his daughter, 17, and niece, 10, on live Skype conference calls with international groups.

The man was arrested by the Jakarta Police in Kutai Kertanegara, East Kalimantan, on May 6 as a part of their Operation Candy 2, an operation conducted by the city police's special crimes directorate to combat child pornography.

"Before doing it, he informed his Skype group by saying 'we will start the show'," the special crimes directorate head Wahyu Hadiningrat said on Wednesday.

He is alleged to have molested his daughter since she was 2 years old. He had also allegedly abused his disabled niece since she was 7 years old and screened his actions on Skype.

Wahyu said the suspect, who had been monitored by the police for a month, was a member of seven Skype groups that consisted of people from countries including the US, Mexico and Argentina, who sought child pornography.

He also spread child pornography via Whatsapp and Telegraph messenger groups.

Wahyu said the man committed the alleged crimes purely for pleasure.

He has been charged with violating pornography, child protection and electronic information and communication laws.

Kutai Kertanegara, East Kalimantan, Indonesia




Tulsa Police Arrest Man For Child Sex Abuse

BY: NEWSON6.COM

TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police arrested a man for child sex abuse. Police took Anthony Henson into custody Tuesday.

Investigators say he sexually and physically abused a young female relative and physically abused a male relative.

According to reports, the female told police Henson showed her adult and child pornography then had her perform sex acts on him. She said he also performed sex acts on her.

She also told police Henson took photos of her.

The report says Henson admitted he also caused physical injuries to both the female and male. Police said both had injuries consistent with being hit by a belt.





Joplin Care-giver Accepts Plea Deal In
Child Sex Abuse Case
 
A Joplin man will be sentenced next month after pleading guilty to sexually abusing a 3-year-old boy. 

Prosecutors say 23-year-old Andrew Wasson molested the child in February 2016 while the boy was in his care. 

By pleading guilty to first-degree statutory sodomy, prosecutors agreed to drop the second count of statutory sodomy and cap his term to no more than 20 years in prison. 

Wasson will be sentenced on June 26.






Four charged with child sex offences after probe at Carmarthen school and children's home
Two men, aged 61 and 71, and two women, 54 and 68,
face charges including sexual assault and rape
BYLEE MACGREGOR

Rhydygors School Llanstephan Road, Johnstown Carmarthen,
Ysgol Rhydygors is a purpose-built residential special school

Four people have been charged with sexual offences after an investigation into abuse at a Carmarthen children's home and school.

Two men, aged 61 and 71, and two women, 54 and 68, face charges including sexual assault and rape.

Dyfed Powys Police has confirmed the charges were linked to Operation Almond, which looked into allegations of physical and sexual abuse of children at Rhydygors School in Carmarthen during the years spanning 1976 to 1986, and Cartref-Y-Gelli between 1986 and 1990.

A Dyfed-Powys Police spokeswoman said: “The investigation has concluded and Dyfed Powys Police can now confirm that, following advice from CPS:

“A 61-year-old man, from Carmarthenshire, has been charged with nine offences of indecent assault and three offences of attempt indecent assault.

"He will appear at Llanelli Magistrates Court on the June 15, 2017. The offence locations were in the Carmarthen and Hereford area.

“A 71-year-old man, from Carmarthenshire, has been served with a summons to appear at Llanelli Magistrates Court on the July 20, 2017, for an offence of rape. The offence location was in the North Wales area.

“A 68-year-old woman from Carmarthenshire, has been served with a summons to appear at Llanelli Magistrates Court on the August 31, 2017, for two offences of indecent assault.

"The offence location was in the Carmarthen area.

“A 54-year-old woman from Essex, has been served with a summons to appear at Llanelli Magistrates Court on the August 31, 2017, for an offence of indecent assault.

"The offence location was in the Carmarthen area.

"Dyfed Powys Police worked closely with partner agencies and other forces as part of this investigation and the safety, welfare and protection of vulnerable people remain an absolute priority of all the organisations involved.”