Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Global Perverts and Paedophiles List Includes a Priest and a Nun

Sordid stories from England (2), Scotland (1), UAE (1) Argentina (1) Australia (1)

Dubai Gardener accused of raping two minor brothers


Suspect filmed boys naked, threatened to post images on Facebook and raped them repeatedly
Gulf News
Bassam Za'za', Legal and Court Correspondent

Dubai: A gardener has been accused of beating up two teenaged brothers and repeatedly raping them after blackmailing them with their nude images.

A 16-year-old Pakistani schoolboy was said to have been lured first by his 34-year-old countryman gardener, who talked the teenager into his car and drove him around several times to gain his trust in January.

When the boy refused to have sex with the gardener for the first time in his car, the latter dropped him in front of a public park in Al Rashidiya.

Later, he convinced the 16-year-old to meet him in the same park and had forced sex with him.

The gardener repeated the act and filmed the boy after abusing him sexually.

Thereafter, the suspect blackmailed the boy using his nude images which he threatened to circulate on Facebook and other social media platforms if the teen refused to have sex with him.

Meanwhile, the gardener allegedly coerced the 16-year-old boy to take nude pictures of his 12-year-old brother and forward the same to him.

Records showed the gardener used the same modus operandi and lured the younger brother to have sex with him four to five times.

Sometime later, the 34-year-old demanded one of the brothers to take Dh1,500 from his father’s wallet and give it to him.

The brothers’ sexual ordeal was exposed, according to records, when the father confronted his family members about money stolen from his wallet. It was then that the 12-year-old burst into tears and told his father how the gardener had been threatening them and raping them.

Police apprehended the 34-year-old man shortly after the father took his sons to the police station and lodged a complaint.

Prosecutors charged the suspect of raping the minor brothers repeatedly, assaulting them, breaching their modesty and privacy and molesting them by filming them naked. He was also accused of possessing child pornographic materials and using those images to blackmail the brothers and coerce them into having sex with him.

Prosecutors also charged the suspect of exploiting a minor pornographically by coercing him to film another minor in nude and using those indecent images for sexual gains.

The Pakistani suspect was further charged with misusing the telecommunication system, threatening the brothers’ verbally and coercing one of them to rob his father.

The suspect pleaded not guilty when he appeared before the Dubai Court of First Instance on Wednesday.

He contended before the presiding judge that the brothers had consensual sex with him and that he did not coerce them.

The 34-year-old further claimed in court that the boys were the ones who asked him and allowed him to film them naked. He claimed that he deleted those images.

The 16-year-old told prosecutors that despite having resisted the suspect several times, the latter assaulted him and forced him to have sex with him.

The 12-year-old testified to prosecutors that they [him and his brother] were forced to have sex with the suspect after he threatened to publish their nude images on Facebook and to show them to their father. The brothers were quoted as telling prosecutors that the suspect paid them between Dh20 and Dh40 every time he had sex with one of them.

The court will appoint a lawyer to defend the suspect when it reconvenes on May 21.






Hull foster carer child sex abuse 'devastating',
says neighbour
From BBC Humberside 

Hull Guild Hall

A neighbour who reported a foster carer for child abuse was left "devastated" by what she heard in secret recordings she made that led to his prosecution.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was jailed for 19 years at Hull Crown Court on Monday.

He raped his granddaughter and sexually abused other children in his care over a nine-year period while he was a Hull City Council-registered foster carer.

His neighbour recorded sounds through their shared wall.

The neighbour, who also cannot be identified for legal reasons, said she and her family became suspicious after her husband "saw the man acting sexually inappropriately" with one of the children in the back garden.

She said they also heard screams and other "odd" sounds from next door, which prompted them to set up a microphone.

"We heard a lot of smacking, proper skin on skin slaps, and it happened about 10 times."

One night in September 2010 the family were woken up by "screams, bangs and crashes", she said.

"It was so loud we all came running downstairs... and it was such a commotion.

"The woman was shouting 'you're evil' and the man saying 'but I was only laid with the [child]'.

"The argument carried on outside with lots of abuse and swearing... we couldn't believe it and we just thought of the children."

She submitted the recording to police, which subsequently led to the children being removed from his care and him being de-registered as a foster carer in 2012.

Last month, the man was found guilty of rape and attempted rape of a child under 13 following a trial at Hull Crown Court. He admitted 10 other child sex offence charges at a previous hearing

The neighbour said the case had had a devastating impact on their lives. "It was horrendous and it just put a really big strain on our family. It was awful.

"It's something that's been with me and my family for seven years and it's something that's never left me. "I've tried to move on with things but it's always at the back of my mind."

She said she had been left "anxious and depressed", but was now relieved the former foster carer had "finally" been sentenced for his crimes.






Catholic school priest, 78, and two teachers charged with multiple child rape offences

Four girls as young as eight years old were molested in the remote school

By Australian Associated Press and Ashleigh Davis For Daily Mail Australia

A 78-year-old priest and two other male teachers who worked at WA's Wandering Mission school are facing historic child sex abuse charges.

The trio, who worked at the West Australian Catholic school for indigenous children in the 1960s, were arrested on multiple child abuse charges. 

The day school with a dormitory for Aboriginal girls was established in 1944 and was one-and-a-half hours south east of Perth, before being closed in 1979.


A 78-year-old priest and two other male teachers who worked at WA's Wandering Mission school are facing historic child sex abuse charges, stemming from the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Offences (stock image)

The 78-year-old priest was arrested in Melbourne and has been charged with rape and 12 other offences. 

It is alleged between 1965 and 1969 the priest sexually abused four girls who were aged between eight and 15 years at the time of the first offence.

He has been charged with six counts of indecent dealing of a girl under 13 years of age, six counts of unlawful and indecent assault on a female and one count of rape. 

He is due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court via video link on 22 June 2017.

An 83-year-old man from the Perth suburb of Bibra Lake, who worked as a teacher at the mission, has been charged with 14 offences. 

The day school with a dormitory for Aboriginal girls was established in 1944 and closed in 1979.  Pictured is Mission Road in Wandering close to where the school was located

These include five counts of indecently dealing with a girl under 17 years by a teacher, three counts of unlawful indecent dealing with a girl under 13 years, two counts of sexual assault, one count of carnal knowledge of a girl under 17 years by a teacher, one count of attempted carnal knowledge of a girl under 13 years, on count of rape and one count of indecently dealing with a child under 13 years. 

He is due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court on 31 May 2017. 

The trio are due to face the Perth Magistrates Court (pictured) in separate appearances in the next month. The 78-year-old priest will appear via video link from Melbourne 

An 82-year-old man from the Perth suburb of Shelley is facing seven charges, with allegations that between 1960 and 1963 the male teacher sexually abused a girl who was 10 years old at the time of the first offence.

He was charged with three counts of unlawful and indecent assault on a female and four counts of indecent dealings with a child under 13 years.

He is due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court on 29 June 2017.

WA Police said in a statement on Wednesday that the charges follow investigations which stem from the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Offences.  

Wandering, AU




Barry Bennell charged with 21 counts of child sex abuse

Former Crewe Alex coach to appear at Magistrates Court next Wednesday
BY CREWECHRONICLE.CO.UK

Former Crewe Alex coach Barry Bennell has been charged with 21 counts of non recent sexual assault on four boys between 1983 and 1991.

The Crown Prosecution Service charged Mr Bennell today and he will appear before South Cheshire Magistrates Court on Wednesday May 17.

A Spokesperson for the CPS said: “Today, 9 May, former professional football coach Barry Bennell, 63, was informed that he has been charged with 21 counts of non-recent sexual assault on boys aged between 14 and 16 years of age. These are 18 counts of indecent assault, two counts of buggery and one count of attempted buggery.

“He will appear via video link at South Cheshire Magistrates’ Court on the afternoon of Wednesday, 17 May in relation to these charges.

“The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Bennell are live and that he has a right to a fair trial. It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice ongoing proceedings.”






Dundee pensioner jailed for historic child sex abuse


NSPCC Scotland says it hopes a six-year prison sentence for a Dundee OAP convicted of historic child sex abuse will offer some relief to his victims.

James Fearn, 70, was last week sentenced following his conviction at the High Court in Edinburgh for the repeated rape and sexual assault of three children between in the 1970s and 1980s in the city.

He picked on his first victim in the 1970s by raping the youngster.

He then continued to have sex against the child’s will on various occasions.

Fearn, who worked for Dundee City Council before retiring, then repeatedly sexually assaulted his second victim over the course of several years.

His third victim was repeatedly sexually abused over three years.

Fearn, of Arklay Terrace, had denied the allegations but he was found guilty by a jury.

A spokesman for NSPCC Scotland said: “This sentencing sends out a strong message once again that child abuse will not be tolerated, no matter when the offences took place.

“Fearn’s denial of his crimes forced his victims to relive in court the horrific assaults he subjected them to over many years and their courage in coming forward should be commended."

“We hope the sentence passed will offer some relief.

“Sexual crimes against children are offences of the utmost seriousness and can have a devastating effect on the victims which can last into adulthood.

“It is vital that victims know they will be listened to, believed and supported when they report abuse.”

Any adult concerned about the welfare of a child or young person can call the NSPCC helpline for free, 24/7, on 0808 800 5000.

Children can call Childline at any time on 0800 1111.






Argentina arrests Japanese nun in
child sex abuse scandal
Agence France-Presse

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - A Japanese nun has been arrested in Argentina's city of Mendoza and charged in dozens of cases of alleged sex abuse involving deaf school children, officials said Friday.

The nun, Kosaka Kumiko, 42, had been on the run for more than a month before surrendering to authorities.

"I am innocent," she told judicial officials, who ordered her detained at a local women's prison while the alleged crimes are investigated.

She is suspected of complicity with two priests, Nicola Corradi and Horacio Corbacho, who were arrested in Argentina late last year on charges of child sex abuse at the Provolo school for deaf and hearing-impaired children.

Three school employees, Jorge Bordon, Jose Luis Ojeda and Armando Gomez, were also arrested and remain in custody.

Investigators are looking into more than 30 testimonies against the priests and teaching staff.