Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Six Paedophiles, All Involving Multiple Children on Today's UK P&P List

Cadet instructor jailed for luring and CSA - Milton Keynes
61 y/o man in court for CSA from '70s & '80s - Carmarthen
81 y/o charged with historic CSAs in Catholic School - Lincoln
Non-Pakistani man charged with 20 offences, Op. Stovewood - Rotherham
81 y/o Quran teacher charged with 14 CSA offences on 5-11 y/o - Cardiff
53 y/o facing 'life' for 2nd major CSA conviction - Carlisle

Naval cadet instructor from Milton Keynes
jailed for child sex abuse

A naval cadet instructor who featured in this week’s episode of 24 Hours In Police Custody has been jailed for four and a half years for child sex abuse.

Alex Johnston, 30, of Ennerdale Close, Bletchley was sentenced at Luton Crown Court yesterday (Tuesday) after pleading guilty to five counts of engaging with sexual activity with a girl aged between 13 and 15.

Johnston started grooming two of his cadets in 2013. He sent them messages and built up a relationship with them before engaging in sexual activity with them. He paid one of his victims £50 a month to stop her from telling people about the abuse, however, the victim contacted police in 2015 after doing a child safeguarding course and realised that Johnston had been taking advantage of her and abusing his position of trust.

Detective Inspector Richard Tilling, from the Bedfordshire Police Child and Vulnerable Adult Abuse unit, said: “Johnston abused his position of trust to take advantage of two young girls, grooming them and engaging in sexual activity with them despite knowing they were under the age of consent.

“We will not tolerate child sexual abuse of any kind. I hope that this sentence gives Johnston chance to reflect on his actions while serving as a warning to people who think they can get away with this type of behaviour.

I’d like to praise the bravery of both the victims in speaking out and hope that this allows them to begin to move on with their lives.”

The case involving Johnston featured in the 24 Hours In Police Custody episode ‘Their Time Will Come’ on Monday (12 June).

Anyone who wishes to report child sexual abuse can do so by calling police on 101. 






Welsh man in court over historical
child sex abuse
From BBC Wales

A 61-year-old Carmarthenshire man has appeared in court accused of historical sex offences against children.

Robert Davies Hughes, of Johnstown, Carmarthen, is accused of nine indecent assaults and three attempted indecent assaults.

It is alleged the offences took place in Carmarthen and Hereford in the 1970s and 1980s.

Mr Hughes' solicitor Andrew Issac told Llanelli Magistrates' Court his client would be "firmly denying" all charges.

Thursday's hearing was adjourned and Mr Hughes was bailed ahead of his next appearance at Swansea Crown Court on 17 July.






Second man charged in police probe of historic child sex abuse in Lincoln Diocese
By Paul Whitelam 

A second man has been charged as part of an ongoing investigation into historic child sex abuse in the Lincoln Diocese.

The investigation, called Operation Redstone, is a probe into allegations of abuse dating back to 1958 following a review of past safeguarding cases by the Diocese of Lincoln.

Lincolnshire Police confirmed in September 2016 that it was looking into historic abuse claims surrounding the Cathedral School in Lincoln, which educated the minster's choristers and was amalgamated with others in 1996 to become Lincoln Minster School.

John Bailey, 76, from Ash Tree Park in Kippax, Leeds, has now been charged with 23 sexual offences.

The charges are indecent assaults on females under the age of 14 years between 1957 - 1981.

He has been bailed to appear at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on July 27.

Roy Griffiths, 81, from Dorset, was charged earlier this year.

He faces six counts of indecent assault on a boy under the age of 14 and two counts of inciting a boy under the age of 14 to commit an act of gross indecency.

He appeared at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on June 8 and is to attend Lincoln Crown Court on July 6.






Operation Stovewood: Man charged with
21 child sexual abuse offences

A man has been charged with 21 child sexual abuse offences in Rotherham as part of the National Crime Agency’s Operation Stovewood.

Tony Chapman (41) from Lindley Street in Rotherham is charged with sexually abusing three girls, one aged 16 and two under the age of 16, between 1998 and 2015.

Chapman faces 7 charges of rape, 12 charges of indecent assault, one of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and one of affray. He has been released on bail until his next hearing on 18 July 2017 at Sheffield Magistrates Court..

Operation Stovewood is the NCA’s investigation into non-familial child sexual exploitation and abuse in Rotherham between 1997-2013.

To date, a total of 15 men have been arrested and 7 charged. The investigation currently has 71 designated suspects and is in the process of engaging with more than 190 victims and survivors.






Koran teacher guilty of Cardiff mosque sex abuse
From BBC South East Wales

Being abused by paedophile Koran teacher Mohammed Haji Sadiq
'felt normal eventually', says victim

An 81-year-old former Koran teacher has been convicted of a string of child sex offences.

Mohammed Haji Sadiq taught for 30 years at the Madina mosque in Cardiff.

Sadiq, from Cyncoed, was found guilty of 14 child sex offences but cleared of one count of indecent assault at Cardiff Crown Court.

He had denied the charges involving four girls aged between five and 11 and blamed "politics" in the mosque for the accusations.

The offences took place between 1996 and 2006 at the Woodville Road mosque.

The court heard Sadiq "took advantage of his position" and touched the four girls inappropriately as a form of punishment, abusing the girls if they made a mistake while reciting the Koran.

Some of his victims said they were afraid to attend the mosque because of his abuse.

Mohammed Haji Sadiq denied committing 15 child sex offences over a 10-year period.

Jurors were also told Sadiq would use a stick as a form of punishment in class and hit people over the hand or hard on the back.

One victim said he would threaten young pupils.

His Honour Judge Stephen Hopkins QC said Sadiq was found guilty "on the most compelling evidence".

He said the case clearly passed the custody threshold and that Sadiq would be monitored electronically.

Sadiq, who has had no involvement in the mosque since 2006 when it burnt down, was released on bail and will be sentenced at a later date.






Carlisle man 'faces life' for child sex abuse

A paedophile convicted of sexually assaulting a child has been told he could be jailed for life.

David Stevenson was found guilty following a trial at Carlisle Crown Court of three counts of sexually assaulting a child.

He also breached a sexual offences prevention order he was handed in 2006 for raping and indecently assaulting a teenage girl.

The 53-year-old of Compton Street, Carlisle, will be sentenced on 21 July.

Judge Peter Davies said in view of his previous rape conviction Stevenson faced a life prison sentence unless there were deemed to be "exceptional circumstances".