Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, 22 June 2017

World Class Harpist and Coach on Today's UK Perverts and Paedophiles List

Woman played harp for Queen charged with CSA - Suffolk
5 more Rotherham perverts arrested by NCA's Stovewood - So. Yorkshire
Football coach found guilty of CSA of 10 y/o - Lanarkshire
Gay man gets 14 years for CSA of 12 y/o boy - Lincolnshire

Harpist who played for the Queen and four prime ministers faces child sex abuse charges

A famed harpist who played for the Queen and four PMs is facing child sex abuse charges dating back to the 1980s.

Danielle Perrett, who also performed for Charles, Diana and other royals, is accused of seven counts of indecently assaulting a teenage boy.

Perrett, 58, of Alpheton, Suffolk, who also teaches music and has appeared in several films, entered no plea when she appeared at Ipswich crown court.

Her ex-partner Richard Barton-Wood, 68, a warden at Wymondham Abbey in Norfolk, denied a total of eight charges.

The pair were granted bail and will stand trial next January.

Alpheton, Suffolk




Five more men arrested as part of Rotherham
child sexual abuse probe

Five more men have been arrested as part of the National Crime Agency's huge investigation into historical child sexual exploitation in Rotherham.
 .
The NCA said three of the men, aged 32, 36 and 37, were arrested in Sheffield and Rotherham on Wednesday on suspicion of indecent assault and conspiracy to rape three girls under the age of 16 between 1998 and 2003.

Two men, aged 35 and 36, were arrested on Thursday in Rotherham on suspicion of rape and indecent assault against two girls under the age of 16 between 2000 and 2002.

The arrests were made in connection with Operation Stovewood, the investigation set up by the NCA after it was invited by South Yorkshire Police to look into allegations of widespread non-familial child sexual exploitation and abuse in the town between 1997 and 2013.

An NCA spokesman said the recent arrests follow on from the three others made earlier this week.

All eight suspects have since been released while under investigation, she added.

To date, a total of 23 men have been arrested and eight people have been charged with 42 offences.

The spokesman added: "The investigation continues to grow and officers are now engaging with and supporting 200 victims and survivors."





Lanarkshire football coach guilty of
child sexual abuse

The High Court in Glasgow heard that the coach knew
members of the boy's family

A former boys football coach has been found guilty of sexual offences involving a young player.

Mark Ellis, 57, preyed on the 10-year-old during a series of attacks in 1991.

A jury at the High Court in Glasgow heard Ellis was running a football team and training school in South Lanarkshire at the time.

Ellis, who had denied the charges of lewd and libidinous behaviour, was remanded in custody and will be sentenced next month.

Ellis lived in Biggar at the time of the offences.

He later moved to the West Midlands and coached boys at Birmingham City.

The offences came to light after his victim, now 37, travelled to England to confront him.

Judge Johanna Johnston QC told Ellis: "You have been convicted of one of the most serious sexual offences... one against a child. It is a grave offence."





Historic child sex offender jailed after
grooming Grimsby boy, 12 
Sarah Barker

A man has been jailed for 14 years after being convicted of the historic sexual abuse of a Grimsby boy and another boy in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Andrew Marshall, 41, of Kimberley Road, Benfleet, Essex, had denied a total of 11 offences, including six counts of indecent assault, one of grooming, two of penetrative sexual activity with a boy, one of inciting sexual activity with a boy and one of rape.

However, on Monday, June 19, a jury sitting at Grimsby Crown Court found him guilty of 10 of the 11 counts. The charge of grooming was ordered to lie on file.

The court heard Marshall’s abuse of both boys began when he posed as a 19-year-old in an online chatroom site they had both visited after beginning to question their sexuality.

He first made contact with the Grimsby boy when the victim was just 12-years-old.

The abuse continued for around five years, during which Marshall bought him gifts – including a mobile phone, computer equipment and drugs – and even set up a bank account in his name telling him to treat the money he paid in for him as ‘pocket money’.

Throughout that time, Marshall regularly pressured the boy into engaging in sex acts in his car and latterly at a Grimsby hotel.

An investigation was launched in May 2015, when the then 23-year-old victim came to Grimsby Police Station and revealed what had happened to him.

During the course of the investigation it emerged that in 2008 Marshall had committed similar offences against a second 13-year-old boy in Leeds.

The victim revealed Marshall had also sexually abused him on two occasions after buying him expensive gifts, including designer underwear and computer equipment.

As well as being jailed for 14 years, Marshall was made subject to a Sexual Harm Prevention Order, which bans him from being alone with children or from working with them for life.

Welcoming the “significant jail term” handed to Marshall, DC Mark Lilleyman, who lead the two year investigation, said: “I am delighted that this dangerous sexual predator is now safely behind bars and his victims can begin to rebuild their lives."

“I would like to thank both men for their bravery in coming forward and telling us what happened to them. Thanks to their courage, Marshall is now unable to target any other victims and will spend a significant period of time in prison.

“I also hope that the sentence imposed on Marshall will serve as a warning to others that this kind of behaviour will not go unnoticed or unpunished. We will find out, we will find you and we will get justice for your victims.”