Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, 10 June 2017

Some Good Decisions Being Made by Justice Officials on Today's USA P&P List

Councilman gets long prison term for long term CSA - Maine
Pervert on probation can't control himself gets 15 years - New York
Pervert day-care worker tries to get out of charges of CSA - Indiana
State attempts to block parole for unrepentant predator - Michigan
Creep who grabbed little girl still not found or ID'd - New York

Pedophile ex-Bangor councilman sent to 
prison for decades
BY RUDY MILLER
For lehighvalleylive.com

Ex-Bangor councilman Phil Leone groomed a child too young to know anything about sex and made her his "sex toy," according to a Northampton County judge.

Judge Paula Roscioli called the 67-year-old Easton man a "serious threat to the community" and sentenced him to 28 years and one month to 88 years in state prison.

He molested the victim repeatedly from the time she was 5 or 6 until she turned 11 or 12. She was 17 during the trial in March.

"Your behavior over these years is unthinkable, vile and disgusting," the judge told him Monday. "You are a pedophile. You show no remorse. You are a serious threat to the community and you must be stopped. With my sentence today, that is exactly what I intend to do."

And God bless you Judge Roscioli.

The victim testified the abuse started while she and Leone watched movies together in his bedroom in Bangor. She was abused repeatedly in the bedroom and it continued in his basement in Easton when he moved in 2008, she testified through tears.

Leone maintained until the end that the girl lied. When confronted by police, Leone denied abusing the girl but admitted he "fit the profile of a child molester," according to Assistant District Attorney Tatum Wilson. Leone admitted he took the girl bra shopping many times.

In previous court proceedings, Leone said he had been a deacon at his Baptist church, a Bangor firefighter for 17 years and a volunteer with the Boy Scouts. He said he served as a borough councilman for six-and-a-half years from the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Leone, of the 200 block of North 10th Street in Easton, was convicted of indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of minors, possession of child pornography, sexual abuse of children, aggravated indecent assault and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.

Roscioli's sentences for each crime all fell within state guidelines, but the judge ran them consecutive to one another.

You're my hero, Judge Roscioli!

"The victim in this case should never have had to live though this," Roscioli said. "Today I ensure that no one else will be subjected to your abuse in the future."






This pedophile just got hit with more
child pornography charges
By Shawn Cohen

A Long Island pedophile who posed for his sex-offender registry photo in a t-shirt that boasted about his “pure Awesomeness” is headed for a jail uniform again amid disgusting new child-porn charges.

Nursing-home cook and child porn probationer Brian J. Newton, 38, of East Northport, was hit with the new charges Friday by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

Newton has admitted to the feds that only a year after getting sentenced to 10 years probation for a 2014 child-porn conviction in Suffolk County, he began trading the perverted smut again, prosecutors said in a criminal complaint.

In his sex-offender registry photo for his 2014 conviction, Lewis wore a bright-yellow T-shirt that read, “Warning — You May Go Blind From My Pure Awesomeness.”

His new cache of explicit photos and videos is neither pure nor awesome and involves girls as young as toddler, the federal complaint says.

“Newton admitted … that when he looks for child pornography, he looks for everything and anything, all ages and types; his collection includes child sex acts, bondage, and bestiality; he estimates he currently has 1000 images and videos containing child pornography,” the complaint says.

When cops came to his home to arrest him Thursday, “Newton asked if agents had returned because of the kids he was talking to online,” the complaint says. “Newton estimated he had sexual chats with about two dozen boys and girls, the youngest of whom was seven or eight years old,” the complaint says.

As a repeat offender, Newton now faces a mandatory minimum of 15 years in federal prison.

Doesn't sound like he's capable of learning anything in 15 years.






Convicted pedophile says he shouldn't face
child molesting trial

People - please don't hire men at day-care centers;
it's not worth the risk
Marisa Kwiatkowski

A Marion Superior Court judge has rejected a former day care worker's attempt to have his molestation case dismissed because he had already been convicted of sexually exploiting the 4-year-old girl.

Ali Al-Awadi, 23, was sentenced last year to 27 years in federal prison for taking explicit photos of the girl at Children's Choice Learning Center at St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital. The Indianapolis man, who had worked at the north-side day care, was convicted in 2016 of three counts of sexual exploitation of a child and one count of attempted sexual exploitation of a child, according to court records.

He still faces a felony count of child molesting in Marion Superior Court.

Attorney Ross Thomas filed a motion last month to dismiss the molestation case. He argued the two criminal cases were relying on "proof of the same offense" and it would be double jeopardy if Al-Awadi were prosecuted in the state's case.

In court Thursday, Thomas argued the explicit photographs — which he described as "close up," "at strange angles" and "mostly clothed" — wouldn't have been automatically deemed child pornography. Federal prosecutors, he said, had to use the alleged molestation to prove the photos had a "lascivious purpose."

"There is one incident, one situation," Thomas said, "not multiple situations."

The Marion County prosecutor's office disagreed. Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Melissa Arvin contended the case would not violate double jeopardy law because "the conduct of the Defendant producing child pornography is wholly different from the conduct of child molesting."

On Thursday, Judge Grant Hawkins agreed with Arvin and denied the motion to dismiss. He noted that none of the photographs showed Al-Awadi penetrating the girl with his finger, which is the allegation contained in the molestation case.

In 2014, the 4-year-old girl told caregivers at her day care that "Mr. Ali" had put his finger inside her during nap time. Those caregivers didn't report the girl's accusation to authorities until nearly 20 hours later, according to court records. Al-Awadi was allowed to continue caring for children for at least three hours after the girl reported it.

They didn't report it until the next day, and it took them 3 hours to send him away! There must by a crime there somewhere. That is just not acceptable.

Children's Choice Learning Center  closed in 2015. Good!

While investigating the molestation allegations, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department found photos of a female child's bare genitals on Al-Awadi's phone.

​Al-Awadi initially had denied touching the girl. He claimed the girl had "pinched her vagina on my watch" when he tried to lay her down for a nap, according to police records.

In addition to the 27-year prison term, U.S. District Judge Tanya Walton Pratt sentenced Al-Awadi to 15 years of supervised release and ordered him to pay $9,000 in restitution, register as a sex offender and undergo treatment for sexual disorders "due to his sexual attraction to children."

In a statement to the judge, Al-Awadi said he is a "God-fearing young man" and that the circumstances of the case don't reflect who he is. He filed an appeal in the federal case.

God-fearing? I don't think so! He should be though.

His next court hearing in the molestation case is scheduled for 9 a.m. Aug. 2





Steps taken to block parole of Bedford
convicted pedophile
By Ray Kisonas 
Monroe News staff reporter 

Legal maneuvers have been taken to block the parole of a convicted pedophile from Bedford Township, the third time since 2009 that his release has been attempted. 

Rex E. Layman, now 69 years old, has been in prison since 1998 for being convicted of sexually assaulting two 8-year-old girls. 

The Michigan Department of Corrections has paroled Layman and he was set to be released on May 25. However, the Monroe County Prosecutor’s Office has filed an appeal and a temporary hold on Layman’s release was granted by Monroe County’s 38th Circuit Judge Daniel S. White. 

Assistant Prosecutor Michael C. Brown told the judge that he believes Layman has shown no remorse for his actions and is likely to offend if he is released into the community. 

“The unfortunate truth is that he is likely to reoffend if released,” Brown said in the 9-page appeal. “(Layman’s) consistent statements show that he has no empathy or remorse for his victims, and he is unlikely to have or feel empathy toward future potential child victims.” 

Layman was a businessman with a family and lived in Lambertville when he was arrested in 1997 after luring two neighbor girls into his home to see his dog. Once inside, he showed them pornographic videos and books and then sexually assaulted them, according to court records.

Layman was convicted of two counts of criminal sexual conduct, first degree, with a person under the age of 13. He was sentenced to serve 8 to 30 years in prison. 

He was denied parole on six different occasions and granted parole a total of three times, including this year. 

The prosecutor’s office contends that Layman still has urges toward girls under the age of 10 and that he believes young children want to be sexually assaulted by him. 

In his 2015 denial the parole board noted that a psychiatric assessment revealed that deviant sexual preference remains a “significant clinical concern.” 

But the DOC granted parole this time. However, Brown said that in addition to Layman being a menace to society upon his release he did not complete necessary treatment while incarcerated and a Transitional Accountability Plan (TAP) had not been prepared. A TAP, which is designed to assist prisoners to successfully re-enter society, is required by law for all inmates upon their release. 

During the past few years, the paroles of several Monroe County prisoners were blocked by the prosecutor’s office and overturned by judges because their TAPs had not been completed. According to Layman’s appeal file, the Michigan Parole Board violated the law by granting Layman parole without a current or meaningful Transitional Accountability Plan. 

“Apparently they don’t see the need to follow the law,” Mr. Brown said. The DOC declined to comment, said spokeswoman Holly Kramer, because it is the department’s policy not to comment on pending litigation and there are ongoing cases. Judge White granted the prosecutor’s motion to allow the Layman appeal to move forward. Arguments will be heard in court in the coming weeks and the judge will then make a decision if the parole should be granted or denied.

Bedford Twnshp, Michigan





Pedophile Still on the Loose After Molesting
8-Year-Old Girl

This creepy pedophile is still on the loose.



Cops continue to pursue a man wanted in connection with the molestation of an 8-year-old girl on Essex Street last Saturday afternoon.

On June 3, at around 7:40pm, the suspect approached the girl who was in the courtyard of the Seward Park Extension at 64 Essex Street. Police said that the man, believed to be in his twenties, proceeded to grab the girl’s crotch “over her clothes” before running off.

The suspect is described as a black male between the ages of 20 and 30, standing 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, sunglasses, a wrist watch, and a white “NY Loves Hillary” t-shirt.

There is a $2,500 reward for information leading to his arrest.

In the meantime, the standard wanted posters are now joined by a plethora of printouts courtesy of the so-called Guardian Angels and their “Perv Busters,” a vigilante group whose mission is to, in part, find and shame perverts (mostly on the subway).