Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!
3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here
Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour
Tuesday, 26 September 2017
7 Stories UK-2, Australia, Canada, India, Finland, NZ, on Today's Global PnP List
Colin Fisher jailed for downloading sex images of children and sex offencesBy Paul Hooper
Police raided a house in Broadstairs expecting to find illegal child sex photographs on a computer.
But what they also discovered in the loft were sexy lingerie, fishnet stockings and suspenders. Rail inspector Colin Fisher told officers they were for his French wife to revive their sex life.
But a judge heard that the items, which had been mailed from China, were a size which would have fitted only a young child.
Fisher, 43, of Ramsgate Road, Broadstairs, has been jailed for six years after he admitted charges of downloading sick sex images of children and three other sex offences involving children.
Prosecutor Tony Prosser told Canterbury Crown Court that on computers and storage cards there were nearly 900 vile images of children and 20 videos.
He said the police raided his home after being alerted by the online investigation team which showed someone from the house had been accessing illegal images of children. At the house they began a search and officers then found the items in the loft, the court heard.
Mr Prosser said some of the lingerie items were still in the packaging and had been bought over the Internet from China.
The case was heard at Canterbury Crown Court
Former railway worker Fisher claimed he got an "adrenaline rush" as he downloaded the images – 200 of which were at the worst depraved level.
The rush comes from 'violating the sacred'. Destroying the innocence of a child is one of the most evil acts a person can do. Watching that innocence being destroyed, that sacred innocence being violated, is the next worst thing. It's like spitting in the face of God.
Guy Wyatt, defending, said Fisher admitted what he had done immediately.
Judge Simon James jailed him for a total of six years and ordered him to be on the sex offender’s register indefinitely. He also made a sexual harm prevention order for life.
An NSPCC spokesman said: “The creation and distribution of indecent images is an appalling industry and Fisher’s actions have only helped fuel this abhorrent online trade. "To end the scourge of child sexual abuse images in the UK, we all need to work together and play our part in protecting children.
“The NSPCC is calling for more action from government, law enforcement and internet providers to prevent this sickening material being published and circulated online.”
Aussie pleads not guilty to incestuous
child sexual abuse charges
Written by Mark Donaldson Joondalup Times NEWS
A NORTHERN suburbs (Perth) man has pleaded not guilty in Joondalup Magistrates Court to 10 charges relating to the sexual abuse of two girls who were lineal or de facto relatives to him.
One of them was aged between 11 and 12 at the time of the complaint and the other aged from 12 to 17.
The assaults allegedly occurred between 2012 and 2017.
The man, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the victims, appeared in court on Friday, entering the pleas through his lawyer. He showed little emotion during the hearing and remains on bail.
The accusations against him include two counts of sexually penetrating a child who is a lineal or de facto relative aged under 16; three counts of indecently dealing with a lineal relative or de facto child aged under 16; three counts of indecently dealing with a child who is a lineal or de facto relative; one count of persistently engaging in sexual conduct with a child aged under 16 and one count of encouraging a child who is a lineal relative to engage in sexual behaviour.
He is due in Perth Magistrates Court in December.
A lineal relative, in legal terms, is part of a person’s direct lineage such as a son, daughter, grandchild or sibling.
A de facto child is not a biological relation but is involved in a family setting, such as a step child.
Community Newspaper Group has been unable to determine whether the victims in this case were lineal or de facto relatives.
Martial arts instructor accused of sexual assault and child abuse at Winnipeg jiu jitsu studio
Manuel Ruiz has been arrested and charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault. Police believe there could be more victims
by Tim Bissell
As reported by CBC News, a Winnipeg based firefighter and jiu jitsu instructor was arrested today and charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault. According to police, at least one of these assaults occurred at his jiu jitsu studio, though they fear there could have been more.
A press release from the Winnipeg Police Service stated that 52-year-old Manuel Vladmir Ruiz had been arrested and charged with the following crimes:
Obtain Sexual Service from Persons Under the Age of 18
Invitation to Sexual Touching
Luring a Child
According to Metro News Toronto, Ruiz is the owner of Combat Jiu-Jitsu, located at 80 Sherbook Street in Winnipeg. That outlet also reported that Ruiz has been a chief instructor at Ronin Ryu School of Martial Arts, also in Winnipeg.
The charges against Ruiz are the result of a “lengthy and ongoing” investigation by the Winnipeg Police Service Counter Exploitation Unit. According to the Police, the charges against Ruiz date back to 2001, when he was 36-years-old.
The police allege that Ruiz was introduced to a ‘youth female’ in 2001 before developing a relationship with that person, leading to incidents of sexual assault occurring at his jiu jitsu studio.
Police state that a second victim, an adult female, was assaulted elsewhere in Winnipeg by Ruiz sometime between December 2005 and December 2006.
The accused is alleged to have assaulted a third victim (another ‘youth female’), whom he met after responding to an online advertisement for escort services in 2015. That victim is still under the age of 18.
Police spokesperson Constable Tammy Skrabek said that Ruiz told all three of the identified victims that he was a member of Winnipeg’s Fire Paramedic Service and the owner of a jiu jitsu studio.
“Some of these victims were brought back to the [studio]. Some of them were offered things like free lessons,” said Skrabek. “So in that respect. It’s believed there may be others who were enticed or offered or lured by him with those two abuses of authority.”
Ruiz is currently in custody. CBC News reported that he has been removed from active duty with the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service, though remains employed. He is considered innocent of all charges until proven guilty.
Police are asking anyone with further information regarding their investigation into Ruiz to contact investigators at 204-986-3464 or Crime Stoppers at 204-786-TIPS (8477).
If you are in the US and are the survivor of a sexual assault, support can be found at the National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline at 800.656.HOPE (4673). There you will be connected to a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area.
In Canada, the Assaulted Women’s Helpline is available 24-hours a day and can be reached at 1-866-863-0511.
Similar services for the rest of the world can be found on Hot Peach Pages.
Madurai child sexual abuse horror:
IPS officer recounts how she gathered proof against headmaster
The children were traumatised by the headmaster's actions and were living in fear, says IPS officer Disha Mittal
100 girl children have been sexually abused over three years at a remote village called in Madurai district.
Their breasts have been pressed, genitals touched inappropriately and obscene photos taken, all in a Government school.
And the accused- none other than the headmaster of the institution himself.
These are excerpts from a case-brief that IPS officer Disha Mittal was given within four months of her joining as the Deputy Superintendent of Police in Sivaganga District in 2012.
The young officer had got her first posting only in November 2011, when the Madras High Court ordered for a special investigating team 'led by a gender sensitive police officer not below the rank of DSP' to take over this shocking case from rural Tamil Nadu.
"It was the first case that I was handling as an investigating officer and a terrible crime at that," recounts Disha Mittal, who currently serves as the Deputy Commissioner of Police in Tirupur city. "I was just learning the ropes when the case was handed over to me," she explains to The News Minute in an exclusive interview.
After five months of rigorous investigations, the DCP was ready with the final chargesheet. And on September 19, 2017, six years after the first mother approached the police over her daughter’s exploitation, a special court in Madurai sentenced S Arockiasamy to 55 years imprisonment. He was convicted for sexually abusing 20 girl students, including Dalit children. He was also ordered to pay a fine of Rs 12,32,500.
"In a crime of this scale, there was no time to waste as it involved children traumatised by sexual exploitation," says the IPS officer. "They were highly affected by these acts and were living in fear," she adds.
According to a report submitted by a fact-finding team in 2011, the headmaster 'used to call the girl children to his room for washing his tiffin box and used to make them to sit on his lap after unzipping his pants. He used to insert his hand inside the dress of the children in the name of forecasting their future. The girl children were made to clean his room. He used to take pictures in his cell phone in different angles when they bend their bodies while at work'.
Arockiasamy was suspended, but the investigating official was left with the task of making the affected children give statements on the crime.
"I visited the survivors first with social workers at their school. I would just observe what was happening and tried to befriend them," she says. But soon it became clear that the venue of abuse could not be converted into an area of comfort. "We decided that the children had to be taken somewhere else," she adds.
And that is how, close to 30 children from this village were taken on a bus accompanied by social workers and police to an amusement park in Madurai. The girls were entertained all day, till they began to trust the investigating official and lower their guards.
"They were relaxed and in a friendly mood. That is how we managed to get their statements," explains the IPS officer.
As investigations proceeded, officials began to notice a pattern amongst the survivors of abuse. They were all girls who were extremely vulnerable - socially, economically or emotionally.
"Arockiasamy had chosen his prey very carefully," explains the DCP. The children in the school mostly belonged to families that consisted of agricultural coolies. They were the first generation from their families to receive any kind of formal education. "So, when the abuse began they were very scared that their parents will remove them from school. These were children who wanted to study. This was their only chance to lead a better life," she adds. To make matters worse, the headmaster would threaten to fail them in examinations if they did not agree to satisfy his lust.
The second set of girls that were abused belonged to the Dalit community. According to the fact-finding report, "In this case, admittedly, number of school children belonged to SC community were sexually exploited by the headmaster of the school. Admittedly, the complaints of the children and their parents if found proved, would attract penalty under Section 3(1)(xi) and (xii) of the SC and ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989." This was also the allegation that made it necessary for an officer not below the rank of the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) to handle the case.
"The headmaster used the 'social stigma' associated with sexual abuse to further oppress the students from oppressed castes," explains the officer.
The third set of girls were students who did not have a supportive parental figure and were emotionally vulnerable. "He targeted girls who did not have anyone to go back and complain to about the abuse," says the IPS officer. One student was in fact abused even as her blind grandmother remained seated in the room.
It took five months to file the chargesheet and hundreds of witnesses had given their statements.
"Even after we finished the investigation, we were following up on it at different levels," says the officer. "We are in fact glad that in a case with so much documentation, the verdict has come out in six years. This not only encourages the police department but it will also act as a deterrent for anyone who attempts to misuse authority to abuse children," she adds.
But which aspect of the case, continues to leave her shocked?
"The teachers," says the officer. "They knew what was happening and remained quiet. They let these students suffer.”
Third suspect in child sexual abuse case held in Germany, remanded in custody
The Northern Karelia District Court remanded a man in custody on child sexual abuse charges on Monday. The Iraqi-background man had been detained by German authorities after fleeing Finland and sent back to face trial.
A judge in North Karelia remanded an Iraqi-background man into custody on Monday on suspicion of sexual abuse of a minor. The man managed to leave Finland before being brought to trial.
However he was located in Germany in June and sent back to Finland to face trial. He is suspected of committing a sex crime with a girl under the age of 16.
Two other men sentenced
The incident is believed to have taken place in a private home last December, where a group of young girls and the three Iraqi-background men were spending the night.
Now, how on earth did that come about? Surely, there should be an investigation into how that happened.
The North Karelia District Court previously handed one of the men a 13-month suspended prison sentence for attempted rape and child sexual abuse. The sentence remains in force in the Eastern Finland Appeal Court, since the man withdrew his appeal.
A third man received an 18-month prison sentence for aggravated child sexual abuse. He was also ordered to pay nearly 20,000 euros in compensation. He has appealed the sentence, and the case is still being heard by the higher court.
North Karelia, Finland
More come forward alleging child sexual abuse
by school rugby coach
Fresh charges of child sexual abuse have been levelled at an Auckland school rugby coach.
Alosio Taimo, a long-time school volunteer and member of the Samoan church community, was charged earlier this year with dozens of counts of sexual abuse against young people.
He appeared in the High Court at Auckland on Wednesday for a callover, where the court heard eight more people had come forward alleging Taimo had abused them when they were children.
That brought the total number of complainants to 17. In all, Taimo is facing 81 charges of sexual abuse.
They include committing an indecent act on a child under 12, indecency with a boy aged 12-16, and sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection.
If convicted on all charges Taimo would be confirmed as one of New Zealand's worst school sex offenders.
A trial date was set for July 2018.
Fifteen years behind bars for child rapist
A 75-year-old man has been jailed for 15 years after being found guilty of raping and indecently assaulting a child in Doncaster in the 1990s.
Mehmood Hussein, formerly of Glyn Avenue, Doncaster, was at Sheffield Crown Court on trial charged with offences relating to two victims (both now adult women, who cannot be named for legal reasons).
On Tuesday 19 September, a jury acquitted Hussein of offences against one victim but found him guilty of offences against a second victim. This included three counts of rape of a girl under 16-years-old, two counts of rape of a woman over 16-years-old and two counts of indecent assault of a girl under 14-years-old.
The investigation into Hussein began in 2014, when one victim came forward to disclose child sexual abuse in Doncaster. Enquiries by officers from Doncaster’s Public Protection Unit led them to a second victim who also disclosed years of abuse at Hussein’s hands.
Detective Constable Cheryl McCorkell, the investigating officer, said: “This depraved individual preyed on a vulnerable young child for his own sexual gratification and I am pleased he is likely to spend the rest of his life behind bars for his horrific crimes.
“The women have demonstrated incredible courage in coming forward, talking to officers and participating in the trial process, which is a distressing experience for anyone to go through and for their support throughout our inquiry I am very grateful.
“I hope this successful sentencing of a dangerous child sex offender reiterates our commitment to victims that we will always investigate crimes of this nature, we will listen to you and we will pursue those individuals who exploit and sexually harm children, bringing them before the courts wherever we can do so.”
If you wish to report child sexual abuse, you can call police on 101 or 999 if a life is at risk. You can also call or text the national helpline Say Something on 116 000, call the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000 (if you’re under 18 you can also call 0800 1111).